Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Otto Flores View Post
    I have not read the book yet.

Judging by what I have read on the Internet so far I can spot three things that catch my interest that I have not seen or read elsewhere.

1) The Hebrew letter Ayin can be found inside the Great Pyramid at Giza.

2) The Hebrew letter Pey being associated with the Tower of Babel.

3) Many political insights that Meyer has mentioned on the Atlantis rising forum that connects the dots to scripture. I find her writings most intriguing.

There is this link that caught my attention. http://forums.atlantisrising.com/ubb...665;p=1#000036

This is it.

Have you ever heard of such things?

I read another posting by Meyer on Atlantis rising although I cant find it at the moment. It explained how the chambers and tunnels within the Pyramid form the letter Ayin if you look at it sideways.

Can’t wait to see the illustrations in the book. My book is coming soon.
    Hi Otto,

Thanks for the info. I don't recall Anita talking about any of the three points you mention here on the forum. They are new to me and were not part of the controversy about the origin of the "primordial form" she used to generate the Hebrew letters (which was originally developed more than ten years ago by Stan Tenen).

Now as for your three points. I can see why you might find them interesting, but I don't see them as "her work" - they are merely observations of associations. They may be original, they may not. It's no great feat to see the letter Ayin in the layout of the chambers in the Great Pyramid, and the association between Peh and the Tower of Babel is not original with her. It is ancient. It is a standard teaching of the Tarot. The letter Peh is associated with the card called the Tower. Here is a quote which contains info written by Arthur Edward Waite nearly one hundred years ago in 1911 (link):
    Number: 16
    Card Title: The Tower
    Esoteric Title: Lord of the Hosts of the Mighty
    Astrological Atttribution: Mars
    Elemental Attribution: Fire (hot, dry)
    Dates & Timing: 2 years
    Hebrew Letter: Peh Mouth Iron

The Tower struck by Lightning. Its alternative titles are: Castle of Plutus, God's House and the Tower of Babel. In the last case, the figures falling therefrom are held to be Nimrod and his minister.
    The association between the Tower of Babel and the Letter Peh has been around for hundreds of years. Did Anita share this information with you, or did she present it as if it were her own discovery?

Anyone can make associations between things. They may be valid, or they may be meaningless and random. Merely making associations and grand assertions is not the same as a real discovery. For example, what reality is there in Anita's assertion that the Great Pyramid was placed where it is so it could "could generate this life bearing frequency" of the Letter Ayin??? Can she prove that true? Of course not! It's just empty blather. Why should anyone believe her?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Ok I have read the book and am back to report on it. You haven’t even come close to the half of it Mr. Richard.

The book was great, it gets a standing ovation from me.

It contains some of the most valuable undisclosed knowledge I have ever read. I have not read anything to the likes of it before.

This is unquestionably new knowledge that has been brought to the forefront of both science and religion. I cannot believe that Anita was able to make all these connections. She is clever in a genius way. The capacity to hold so many perspectives, investigate them, tie them together, and explain them, is rare. I don't say that lightly. I really mean it.

This is a book that you can reread over and over and use for serious study. I cant say enough about it except that I highly recommended this book.
    I am lending it to my pastor to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Otto Flores View Post
    It contains some of the most valuable undisclosed knowledge I have ever read. I have not read anything to the likes of it before.
    Hey there Otto,

It looks like it is time for Round Two. The last time you made this claim, I asked if you could "present three things in her work that you have not come across elsewhere on the net." You complied, and then I showed how those examples failed.

So now that you have begun reading her book and are making fresh claims, let's do it again. Please provide me with three examples of "the most valuable undisclosed knowledge" that you have found in her book. It should be interesting!

All the best,

Richard
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Hi Richard,

Someone sent me a link to a lecture by Dr Frank Seekins, and when I searched for him on BWF this thread came up. I'm not going to post the video, because no doubt you are familiar with his work, but I have a question about Aleph. (Remember, I 'know' very little Hebrew, so the answer might be easy.) I'm posting a link to a page about Hebredean sheep, which not only can have two horns, but four horns or three horns, and fused horns looking like a unicorn (Ephraim), and recently, there is a sheep with eight horns, I read.

Wester Gladstone Hebredean Sheep

My question is this: seeing Aleph appears with a crook and not a goad (which is straight) why do linguists think the horned creature is an ox, and not a sheep (or lamb)?

Is the reason something to do with language and pronunciation, or is it an inspired guess, or even an attempt to distract away from God and more towards a pagan symbol?
    O Thou who camest from above ~ Judges 1:13b 'and he gave him Achsah his daughter to wife. 14 And it came to pass, when she came to him, that she moved him to ask of her father a field: ... and Caleb said unto her, What wilt thou? 15 And she said unto him, Give me a blessing: for thou hast given me a south land; give me also springs of water. And Caleb gave her the upper springs and the nether springs. ~ Psalm 141:5 ~

Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    Hi Richard,

Someone sent me a link to a lecture by Dr Frank Seekins, and when I searched for him on BWF this thread came up. I'm not going to post the video, because no doubt you are familiar with his work, but I have a question about Aleph. (Remember, I 'know' very little Hebrew, so the answer might be easy.) I'm posting a link to a page about Hebredean sheep, which not only can have two horns, but four horns or three horns, and fused horns looking like a unicorn (Ephraim), and recently, there is a sheep with eight horns, I read.

My question is this: seeing Aleph appears with a crook and not a goad (which is straight) why do linguists think the horned creature is an ox, and not a sheep (or lamb)?

Is the reason something to do with language and pronunciation, or is it an inspired guess, or even an attempt to distract away from God and more towards a pagan symbol?
    Hi Charisma,

The scholars and rabbis say that it refers to the ox because that is the literal meaning of its name. "Ox" in Hebrew is eleph, spelled with the same letters as aleph. This then coheres with the shape of the ancient pictograph, A which is an inverted ox head. Here's the picture of its evolution as presented in Frank Seekin's book:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Alephhistory.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	1625

Richard

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Charisma View Post
    Hi Richard,

Hi Charisma,

I know your ? was directed to Richard, but I wanted clarification. Do you have a problem with the ox being a "symbol" of God? In Hebrews 9, the lamb is not once mentioned (unless you infer from the scarlet wool in vs 19), but the blood of bulls, goats, calves and ashes of the heifer, all shadows of Christ, are.

Hi Richard,

Thanks to Charisma, on a whim, I ended up perusing the thread. I had no desire to pursue Anita's "discovery" (not yet, at least) but I did find your post #67, enlightening.

Anita,

I worship the Truth.

The Truth has eyes like fire.

Lies instantly burn like dry stubble in the Light of Truth.

God is a consuming fire.

Your work is being tested in the Fire of Truth.

Whatever is true will remain.

One of the worst CRIMES in all creation is to LIE in the name of God.

You have been caught plagiarizing and lying Anita. You have claimed that "your" discoveries prove G-d!

How did you think you could get away with this? You plagiarized works right off the internet! How could you be so foolish? Did it never occur to you that you would get caught?

I am not hell-bent on destroying you Anita! On the contrary - I am seeking your salvation! All you need to do is to repent of your lies and you will be free. That's all there is to it. If you do not repent, it is you that will be hell-bent!
    So, I guess you now believe you were worshipping a lie. Hmmm. I knew it wasn't just a coincidence that this thread was brought back to life. At least 3 times I was going to post about your post #84 (debunk this thread) in relation to my post #76 (yours being the 9th). I decided your post #67 (the reflection of 76) would determine whether to finally do it.

Turns out, that your post #67 is the 21,465th post. There are no words or verses that = 21465, however, 21465 = 9X9X5X53. Next, 3 x 7155. No words = 7155, but one verse. Num 4:12 And they shall take all the instruments of ministry, wherewith they minister in the sanctuary, and put them in a cloth of blue, and cover them with a covering of badgers' skins, and shall put them on a bar:

I found that interesting because my next post in that thread was going to be about the color blue in the VDT and bible typology.

Next, 21,465 = 9 x 2385. Again, no words but 7 verses, and the 7th verse ends with an unsatiated fire.

Next, 21,465 = 27 x 795. 795, the very number that was the main thrust of my post #76 and the 9th commandment (3rd point of 5) was the largest part of that. Truth. I also find it interesting that you chose these 6 words that = 27 (Pure/ clean, light, hath told, riddle, quench, weep/bewail)

To recap: The largest factor in 21,465 that = any words is 795, whose 1st and last words are ninth and Jewish, which I explained in post #76.

The 9th post from mine was your post #84 where you said you had to fight fire with fire. That post was your 15,258th.

15258 = 2 x 7629 no words, last verse is Dan 9:11 (for 7629)

15258 = 3 x 5086 no words, last verse is Heb 10:23 (for 5086)

15258 = 6 x 2543 exactly 1 Greek word = 2543, "bear false witness" found here Mat 19:18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, talking about the 9th commandment! And 6 is the number of man. Last verse = 2543 is Micah 5:15

That post was the 73,124th post. 73124 = 101 x 724 (724 is the largest factor)

724, 1st word is far found here Exo 8:28 And Pharaoh said, I will let you go, that ye may sacrifice to the LORD your God in the wilderness; only ye shall not go very far away: intreat for me.

724, last word is despised found here Heb 10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe I have never said that you were "hell-bent", your words to Anita. Whether God grants you eternal life or not, is between you and Him.

You may think the above is divination. I believe it is God giving you strong witnesses (beyond my control, how you equate the above with cards, dice, tea leaves, oujia board, etc is absurd) and yet you harden your heart.

Either way, I shall not be on this board much longer.

I still pray for you,

Steve
    but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison. Jas 3:8 (NIV)

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Ps 19:14 (NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by Ps 27:1 View Post
    Hi Richard,

Thanks to Charisma, on a whim, I ended up perusing the thread. I had no desire to pursue Anita's "discovery" (not yet, at least) but I did find your post #67, enlightening.

So, I guess you now believe you were worshipping a lie.
    Hey there Steve,

Your logic does not follow. The truth remains what it has always been. The only thing that has changed is my understanding it. I never claimed to worship my understanding. That would be quite foolish, don't you think? The "truth" is the target of my intellect. To "worship" truth is to make truth my goal.

Hmmm. I knew it wasn't just a coincidence that this thread was brought back to life. At least 3 times I was going to post about your post #84 (debunk this thread) in relation to my post #76 (yours being the 9th). I decided your post #67 (the reflection of 76) would determine whether to finally do it.

Turns out, that your post #67 is the 21,465th post. There are no words or verses that = 21465, however, 21465 = 9X9X5X53. Next, 3 x 7155. No words = 7155, but one verse. Num 4:12 And they shall take all the instruments of ministry, wherewith they minister in the sanctuary, and put them in a cloth of blue, and cover them with a covering of badgers' skins, and shall put them on a bar:

I found that interesting because my next post in that thread was going to be about the color blue in the VDT and bible typology.
    You "knew" it wasn't just a coincidence? Well knock me down with a feather!

Why do you share your idiosyncratic number interpretations? How is the thread you say was "planned" supposed to mean anything to me? And most importantly, how do you discern between CHANCE and DESIGN? Just whatever strikes your fancy? How is that any different than the delusions of tarot Card readers, astrologers, and Muslim numerologists?

Next, 21,465 = 9 x 2385. Again, no words but 7 verses, and the 7th verse ends with an unsatiated fire.

Next, 21,465 = 27 x 795. 795, the very number that was the main thrust of my post #76 and the 9th commandment (3rd point of 5) was the largest part of that. Truth. I also find it interesting that you chose these 6 words that = 27 (Pure/ clean, light, hath told, riddle, quench, weep/bewail)

To recap: The largest factor in 21,465 that = any words is 795, whose 1st and last words are ninth and Jewish, which I explained in post #76.

The 9th post from mine was your post #84 where you said you had to fight fire with fire. That post was your 15,258th.

15258 = 2 x 7629 no words, last verse is Dan 9:11 (for 7629)

15258 = 3 x 5086 no words, last verse is Heb 10:23 (for 5086)

15258 = 6 x 2543 exactly 1 Greek word = 2543, "bear false witness" found here Mat 19:18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, talking about the 9th commandment! And 6 is the number of man. Last verse = 2543 is Micah 5:15

That post was the 73,124th post. 73124 = 101 x 724 (724 is the largest factor)

724, 1st word is far found here Exo 8:28 And Pharaoh said, I will let you go, that ye may sacrifice to the LORD your God in the wilderness; only ye shall not go very far away: intreat for me.

724, last word is despised found here Heb 10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
    Lovely. You have proven once again that if you torture numbers long enough, they will confess to anything. Look at what you are doing! You took a number and searched through all possible divisors looking for a "hit." Great. And if you didn't find a hit? Would that disprove anything? No? Then how does a hit prove anything?

You just don't get it. Trolling through an ocean of random numbers looking for "matches" proves nothing. It is the root and essence of delusional numerology. Open your eyes and look at reality. The world is filled to overflowing with delusions about numerology, tarot cards, tea leaves, crystals, horoscopes, etc., etc., etc. Have you ever wondered how all those millions of people could be so deluded? Have you never wondered how you would free yourself from such a delusion if you were, say, a Muslim numerologist?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe I have never said that you were "hell-bent", your words to Anita. Whether God grants you eternal life or not, is between you and Him.
    Well if it's up to God to grant, then there's nothing I can do about it.

You may think the above is divination. I believe it is God giving you strong witnesses (beyond my control, how you equate the above with cards, dice, tea leaves, oujia board, etc is absurd) and yet you harden your heart.
    By your own word, it is divination, since you are claiming that your mechanical divination algorithm has produced the "voice of God."

If God had half a brain and were guiding you in this discussion, he could have inspired you to answer my rational criticism directly with intelligence. As it is, you have done nothing but confirm that you are indistinguishable from any other numerologist. You have but one criterion to discern between chance and design: Does it confirm what you want to believe? Then God did it. That is a textbook case of confirmation bias, the root of most delusions.

Either way, I shall not be on this board much longer.
    Why not? You told me that "deliverance" was coming soon to the Bible Wheel Forum. Don't you want to stick around and gloat when you see me "rue the day?" (Lovely Christian sentiment, btw.)

I still pray for you,
    Prayer is the greatest of all religious delusions. You would get the same results praying to a milk jug.

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Hi Charisma,

The scholars and rabbis say that it refers to the ox because that is the literal meaning of its name. "Ox" in Hebrew is eleph, spelled with the same letters as aleph. This then coheres with the shape of the ancient pictograph, A which is an inverted ox head. Here's the picture of its evolution as presented in Frank Seekin's book:

Richard
    "eleph" = one thousand.

root verb "alaph" = to learn; "illeiph" = to teach, train, tame, domesticate.

"illeiph chayat pèrè" = to tame a wild animal.

"alluph" = domesticated animal (sheep, ox, cow, etc.); also: chief, head; lord leader, champion, master.

Maybe that's why it is said: Aleph = head of the ox.

It's also said: it just the head of the ox that does appear, or 1/3 of it, the body, complete with sexual organs, remains hidden, 2/3 (= 0,666) of it. It can cause tremendous damages "n'zikim". After this "seder n'zikin" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nezikin, primary causes of injury, "avot n'zikin", being ox, pit, crop-destroying beast and fire.

So in fact it is about the aurochs, Hebrew "shor habor", the legendary bull promised to the righteous in the world to come (together with the Leviatan).

It's also in the stars, starconstellation Tauros, clearly showing the "A":

And of course in "my" "Alpha and Omega" icosahedron:

http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/show...0601#post60601

Alos seen like this:

the damage-causing bull.

The world said to have been created in the Age of the Taurus, the bull, at 2/3 of it. Thereafter came Age of Aries, the ram (RAM), and then the Age of Pisces, Fishes, that comes to an end at the moment the secret of the number of 153 fishes of John 21:11 has been seen through, which marks the beginning of the Age of Aquarius, i.e the age of the man with the bucket "dli" who gives to drink from the source of the water of life for free, i.e. Eliezer, Nt Lazarus whom Jesus loved.

Thread Information