Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Quote Originally Posted by Otto Flores View Post
    I have not read the book yet.

Judging by what I have read on the Internet so far I can spot three things that catch my interest that I have not seen or read elsewhere.

1) The Hebrew letter Ayin can be found inside the Great Pyramid at Giza.

2) The Hebrew letter Pey being associated with the Tower of Babel.

3) Many political insights that Meyer has mentioned on the Atlantis rising forum that connects the dots to scripture. I find her writings most intriguing.

There is this link that caught my attention. http://forums.atlantisrising.com/ubb...665;p=1#000036

This is it.

Have you ever heard of such things?

I read another posting by Meyer on Atlantis rising although I cant find it at the moment. It explained how the chambers and tunnels within the Pyramid form the letter Ayin if you look at it sideways.

Canít wait to see the illustrations in the book. My book is coming soon.
    Hi Otto,

Thanks for the info. I don't recall Anita talking about any of the three points you mention here on the forum. They are new to me and were not part of the controversy about the origin of the "primordial form" she used to generate the Hebrew letters (which was originally developed more than ten years ago by Stan Tenen).

Now as for your three points. I can see why you might find them interesting, but I don't see them as "her work" - they are merely observations of associations. They may be original, they may not. It's no great feat to see the letter Ayin in the layout of the chambers in the Great Pyramid, and the association between Peh and the Tower of Babel is not original with her. It is ancient. It is a standard teaching of the Tarot. The letter Peh is associated with the card called the Tower. Here is a quote which contains info written by Arthur Edward Waite nearly one hundred years ago in 1911 (link):
    Number: 16
    Card Title: The Tower
    Esoteric Title: Lord of the Hosts of the Mighty
    Astrological Atttribution: Mars
    Elemental Attribution: Fire (hot, dry)
    Dates & Timing: 2 years
    Hebrew Letter: Peh Mouth Iron

The Tower struck by Lightning. Its alternative titles are: Castle of Plutus, God's House and the Tower of Babel. In the last case, the figures falling therefrom are held to be Nimrod and his minister.
    The association between the Tower of Babel and the Letter Peh has been around for hundreds of years. Did Anita share this information with you, or did she present it as if it were her own discovery?

Anyone can make associations between things. They may be valid, or they may be meaningless and random. Merely making associations and grand assertions is not the same as a real discovery. For example, what reality is there in Anita's assertion that the Great Pyramid was placed where it is so it could "could generate this life bearing frequency" of the Letter Ayin??? Can she prove that true? Of course not! It's just empty blather. Why should anyone believe her?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Ok I have read the book and am back to report on it. You havenít even come close to the half of it Mr. Richard.

The book was great, it gets a standing ovation from me.

It contains some of the most valuable undisclosed knowledge I have ever read. I have not read anything to the likes of it before.

This is unquestionably new knowledge that has been brought to the forefront of both science and religion. I cannot believe that Anita was able to make all these connections. She is clever in a genius way. The capacity to hold so many perspectives, investigate them, tie them together, and explain them, is rare. I don't say that lightly. I really mean it.

This is a book that you can reread over and over and use for serious study. I cant say enough about it except that I highly recommended this book.
    I am lending it to my pastor to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Otto Flores View Post
    It contains some of the most valuable undisclosed knowledge I have ever read. I have not read anything to the likes of it before.
    Hey there Otto,

It looks like it is time for Round Two. The last time you made this claim, I asked if you could "present three things in her work that you have not come across elsewhere on the net." You complied, and then I showed how those examples failed.

So now that you have begun reading her book and are making fresh claims, let's do it again. Please provide me with three examples of "the most valuable undisclosed knowledge" that you have found in her book. It should be interesting!

All the best,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Thread Information