Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Hello Anita...Welcome to the forum! I am drooling over the topics you are discussing and excited to read more. Just one question for now. I have always been facinated by the emphasis in scripture, on both the tablets of testimony and the flying scroll, being written on "both sides". I've always felt this has a deeper meaning and wondered if you've been curious about it too? The fact that they are twins (I believe the Hebrews called them the Teomati) has always facinated me as well.
    Hello Kathryn, I think you are referring to Zechariah. Zechariah 5:1-4 - I looked again - and there before me was a flying scroll! He asked me, "What do you see?" I answered, "I see a flying scroll, thirty feet long and fifteen feet wide. And he said to me, "This is the curse that is going out over the whole land; for according to what it says on one side, every thief will be banished, and according to what it says on the other, everyone who swears falsely will be banished. The Lord Almighty declares, 'I will send it out, and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of him who swears falsely by my name. It will remain in his house and destroy it, both its timbers and its stones.' "

Kathryn, you wonder what the deeper meaning of the flying scroll is? I think what is being implied here is talking about thieves (everyone who steals) and false witnesses (everyone who swears or lies). Obviously the stealing in this case has to do with taking what belongs to someone else and is an imposter that must be cut off or purged away.

This sounds to me like a metaphor for "false prophets". To swear falsely is to bear false witness, (to claim or to assert something which is shown to be false).

However I think you may be looking for another answer to the meaning of the two-sided flying scroll? And yes there is a deeper meaning here regarding “twins” (teomati)… The meaning stems from “as above, so below”, which is basically saying that the flying scroll that is written on both sides is a “microcosm” of “as above, so below”. A microcosm is a smaller version of something larger. We find “microcosms” a lot in scripture even the Tabernacle and the Ark of the Covenant where the original pattern for this came from Heaven where the real one resides. Exodus 25:8-9 - Then have them make a sanctuary for me, and I will dwell among them. Make this tabernacle and all its furnishings exactly like the pattern I will show you.

The Hebrew letters (all of them) are also shadow replicas, twins, and microcosms that come from this “one prototype from” that I have been referring to. This design is clearly seen throughout all of nature for no other reason but to bear witness that G-d alone (since it is His word) is the great architect of all that exists - The Divine Designer.

Hope that helped in finding an answer.
    Last edited by Anita Meyer; 05-04-2010 at 02:37 PM.

Hi Anita,

Thanks for your detailed answer. Before I dig into it more, I would like to focus on the "one primordial form" that is the basis of all the letters. It sounds a lot like the spiral "hand" developed by Stan Tenen of the Meru Foundation. Are you familiar with is work? Does it have any relation to your work?

All the best,

Richard
    Hi Richard, several people have recently brought the Meru Foundation to my attention. The website is certainly amazing and I think any research in this area is certainly commendable and worthy of study. The Meru Foundations work is similar to mine in regards to the letters. However the letters are not exactly the same, there are differences. Meru (to me) has complicated the whole aspect of it and made it really hard for a commoner to understand - where I have made the illustrative letters so easily that even a child could see the connection. I also don’t understand the full meaning of why Meru places the letter within a triangle, when there is really no need to? Additionally, Meru does not adequately explain how it derived a three spiral model? I might also be wrong on this, but I couldn’t find where Meru has attached any sort of mathematical concept to it.

I have studied Qabalah (as well as all biblical scripture) for years and have derived my knowledge and analogy from just that. The knowledge of the Hebrew letters (and their formation) can be found within the understanding of the “oral Torah” (which is the Qabalah). Qabalah openly tells us that G-d used the Hebrew letters in creating all things in existence, therefore when things in nature are found to coincide we can see G-d’s handiwork in action (such as the picture of the shell and the Hebrew letter Bet shown in the first posting here). In my book I clearly explain why the Hebrew letters have a 3-part nature to them (which is found in scripture as well as derived from nature as you can see with the shell). I also clearly demonstrate how a bendable wire wrapped around the first Hebrew letter of Genesis 1:1 (the Hebrew letter Bet, which happens to be the “key” letter to forming the others) reveals “one prototype form“ that produces all the other letters in the Hebrew alphabet. I also clearly reveal the Math behind it and expose the framework between nature and G-d so that one can clearly see the omnipotent hand in all this.

That is my whole goal - to clearly make evident that G-d is visible in all things.
    Last edited by Anita Meyer; 05-04-2010 at 02:47 PM.

Thanks Anita, I like it that you are able to connect the hebrew to the physical world. I did a bit connecting too, coming from ancient sources, http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1583 and that's coïncidentally also the place of more about the Biblical 153. About the 153 from the picture you show: There are companies too who like to connect to it: This one
    Enoch was quite a guy.
    Hi NumberX, it seems like MasterCard is not the only one utilizing this concept. Maybe, the Masons are secretly behind these companies?

Here is one I really like that is naturally created:

Here are others:

Quote Originally Posted by Anita Meyer View Post
    Hi Richard, several people have recently brought the Meru Foundation to my attention. The website is certainly amazing and I think any research in this area is certainly commendable and worthy of study. The Meru Foundations work is similar to mine in regards to the letters. However the letters are not exactly the same, there are differences. Meru (to me) has complicated the whole aspect of it and made it really hard for a commoner to understand - where I have made the illustrative letters so easily that even a child could see the connection. I also don’t understand the full meaning of why Meru places the letter within a triangle, when there is really no need to? Additionally, Meru does not adequately explain how it derived a three spiral model? I might also be wrong on this, but I couldn’t find where Meru has attached any sort of mathematical concept to it.
    Hi Anita,

Thanks for the explanation. What exactly is the "primordial form" that you have found underlying the 22 Hebrew letters? Can you post a picture of it? I feel like there are lots of words being written, and a picture is worth a thousand words. I would like to get a handle on your primary thesis.

Thanks!

Qabalah openly tells us that G-d used the Hebrew letters in creating all things in existence, therefore when things in nature are found to coincide we can see G-d’s handiwork in action (such as the picture of the shell and the Hebrew letter Bet shown in the first posting here).
    I quote that passage from the Sefer Yetzirah which states that God put the letters "in a circle" (galgal/wheel) and created everything from them. This helped me discover the Bible Wheel. And it fits well with the idea of Christ as the Word by which God created everything --- an idea amplified again by His title as the Alpha Omega.

In my book I clearly explain why the Hebrew letters have a 3-part nature to them (which is found in scripture as well as derived from nature as you can see with the shell). I also clearly demonstrate how a bendable wire wrapped around the first Hebrew letter of Genesis 1:1 (the Hebrew letter Bet, which happens to be the “key” letter to forming the others) reveals “one prototype form“ that produces all the other letters in the Hebrew alphabet. I also clearly reveal the Math behind it and expose the framework between nature and G-d so that one can clearly see the omnipotent hand in all this.

That is my whole goal - to clearly make evident that G-d is visible in all things.
    I understand you may not want to "give away" everything in the book, but it would be great if you could lay out the fundamentals so I can get a sense of your primary thesis. Do you have anything on the web explaining it?

All the very best,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

I like to look at the primordial language this way: Several approaches that make sense can be true, why?

First I like to add that I learned that the yod is the premordial 'letter' in the hebrew alphabet, while
    - The yod is the smallest of all and present in all letters. We can draw a line above in the hebrew alfabet (above = divine) and here the yod or the upper part of the yod is present. In most other alphabets we draw the line at the bottom. It is interesting to see the Chinese alphabet reads from top to bottom, connects up with below, in that way.
    - Our brain is made like a yod, but without the part raising up, that part we can add here on earth (as we are doing here )
    - The yod, the hand, the yad, is with which Jewish people in religion point at the Torah. So there must be knowledge about, why else the yad?
    - Maybe this knowledge: The Torah can be seen as 1:4 like our hands have 1 tumb opposite of 4 fingers, designed to work with easily this way. And Genesis and the next four parts are designed this way too. How? Ex. 1:8 mentions a new king raised up in Egypt, which Joseph did not know. Plus maybe because Moses is not mentioned in Genesis but only in the next four books, but this I add myself

Why do I think several approaches are true: because it concerns the Torah which is covered by the Tetragrammon*. And we know what the Tetagrammon means: all the vowels are connected to every letter of the four letters of it. We can't speak it out, so much is present. And because of the feminine aspect of the Tetragrammon (it ends with a he) I think the Hebrew can be linked to nature very well as Anita also explains (nature as matter, mater, matter, mother and adamah ends with a he).

* How do we see the Torah covered by the Tetragrammon? You can find it explained in detail here
    Last edited by NumberX; 05-06-2010 at 01:30 AM.

Hi Anita,

Thanks for the explanation. What exactly is the "primordial form" that you have found underlying the 22 Hebrew letters? Can you post a picture of it? I feel like there are lots of words being written, and a picture is worth a thousand words. I would like to get a handle on your primary thesis.

I understand you may not want to "give away" everything in the book, but it would be great if you could lay out the fundamentals so I can get a sense of your primary thesis. Do you have anything on the web explaining it?

All the very best,

Richard
    Hi Richard, I ran this suggestion past my publisher and we are working on putting these pictures up on the publishers website. So hold tight on this - I am working on it.

I quote that passage from the Sefer Yetzirah which states that God put the letters "in a circle" (galgal/wheel) and created everything from them. This helped me discover the Bible Wheel. And it fits well with the idea of Christ as the Word by which God created everything --- an idea amplified again by His title as the Alpha Omega.
    Exactly Richard! The Bible Wheel is what drew me to this site. I have immensely studied Qabalah… The understanding that I get is that G-d has/is created/creating everything in existence through the Hebrew letters in a manner of “permutations” and downward gradations (diminution) of “light”. This is a filtering process! This is what separates us from the angelic realm. This also includes the triune (3-in one) nature of G-d - G-d the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. This is also the reason why we find different names that are used for G-d in the Torah.

Now to obtain an even better understanding of this “filtering process“ that G-d uses… The Bible wheel comes into play. There are 231 gates which are used for what’s called a “permutation process“, which uses the Hebrew letters to create all that exists (which BTW spirals in a circular motions like the arms of our Universe as well as the formation of the Hebrew letters themselves). And it is through this “permutation process” that G-d created/creates all things. This works by way of the diminution (lessoning) of light.

The theory goes, that things can only come into being having a physical and material body by way of light when the greater light passes down into lower degrees of light. And this can only transpire by the use of the Hebrew letters which are in essence composed of “LIGHT” (the vibration of photons). It is by the use of the 22 Hebrew letters (along with the 5 final letters) that are what actually gives life causing things to exist. In other words from all the 22 letters - from the first letter in the Hebrew alphabet (Aleph) to the last letter in the Hebrew alphabet (Tov). So we say “ATAH“ (A-T-AH) - A(aleph)-T(tov)-AH(hey) created all that exists. The word “ATAH” represents all the Hebrew letters from Aleph to Tov and the five organs by which speech is produced (larynx, palate, teeth, lips and tongue) signified by the letter “Hey” whose gamatria value is 5. This is why during the creation process mentioned in Genesis 1 that proclaims when G-d spoke things came into existence by the exposure (bringing to light) of the 22 Hebrew letters. The lessoning of light is a mere brightness of the living spiritual principle as a ray of sunlight is but the radiance of the sun. In essence, G-d concentrated the light which spread from His mouth and embodied it in the combinations of the Hebrew letters, in letter changes, substitutions of the letters, gamatria values, and in placing the letters side by side. Each change and substitution indicates a descent of light from a higher to a lower degree until the desired level is reached. That is why we have all forms of life on earth such as from the lowest extremes of inert elements, rocks, to living microbes, plants, insects, animals, and humans.

The study of Cymatics clearly shows and gives ample evidence that “sound/vibrations” can create form and structure. But what is “sound and vibration”?

In waves, it all boils down to “LIGHT” (photons)!

Why cant science understand this concept, instead of continually ruminating on the “evolution theory”.
    Last edited by Anita Meyer; 05-06-2010 at 10:19 AM.

I like to look at the primordial language this way: Several approaches that make sense can be true, why?

First I like to add that I learned that the yod is the premordial 'letter' in the hebrew alphabet, while
    - The yod is the smallest of all and present in all letters. We can draw a line above in the hebrew alfabet (above = divine) and here the yod or the upper part of the yod is present. In most other alphabets we draw the line at the bottom. It is interesting to see the Chinese alphabet reads from top to bottom, connects up with below, in that way.
    - Our brain is made like a yod, but without the part raising up, that part we can add here on earth (as we are doing here )
    - The yod, the hand, the yad, is with which Jewish people in religion point at the Torah. So there must be knowledge about, why else the yad?
    - Maybe this knowledge: The Torah can be seen as 1:4 like our hands have 1 tumb opposite of 4 fingers, designed to work with easily this way. And Genesis and the next four parts are designed this way too. How? Ex. 1:8 mentions a new king raised up in Egypt, which Joseph did not know. Plus maybe because Moses is not mentioned in Genesis but only in the next four books, but this I add myself

Why do I think several approaches are true: because it concerns the Torah which is covered by the Tetragrammon*. And we know what the Tetagrammon means: all the vowels are connected to every letter of the four letters of it. We can't speak it out, so much is present. And because of the feminine aspect of the Tetragrammon (it ends with a heh) I think the Hebrew can be linked to nature very well as Anita also explains (nature as matter, mater, matter, mother and adamah ends with a heh).

* How do we see the Torah covered by the Tetragrammon? You can find it explained in detail here
    Hi NumberX,

I certainly see your connection here! Let me add to it.

The Tetragrammaton

Yud = 10 = 10
    Hey, Yud = 5+10 = 15
    Vuv, Hey, Yud = 6+5+10 = 21
    Hey, Vuv, Hey, Yud = 5+6=5+10 = 26

Add all these numbers up and you get the Great Name of G-d = 72

Incidentally the number 72 is of immense importance to the keepers of sacred knowledge like the Masons, going even further back in history possibly to Enoch since I believe he was the originator of the Great Pyramid.

The number 72 is the number that the Masons compass stands at! Not only does the Masonic Compass stand at the number 72, additionally on the One Dollar Bill (illustrating the Pyramid with the all seeing eye) 72 stones can be counted arranged in 13 rows. Additionally, the Great Pyramid has the very same angle of 72 degrees at its point. Here is the formula: 360 degrees : 5 = 72 degrees. Divide the circle into 72 degree angles and you obtain 5 points on the circle in exact same distance from each other. Each triangular segment of a pentagon has 72° at the central point (360°/5=72°).

http://www.somersetwoodturners.org.u...page%201-2.jpg

http://www.easy-drawings-and-sketche...w-a-star07.jpg

Now as to something else interesting regarding the Yud that you speak about… I believe that G-d's pattern can be seen clearly in all of nature. G-d is a G-d of order and that this order is to be found in His creation. Logically, it follows that if G-d has put order into all of His creation, how much more would He have put order into His Word - the Bible. I anticipate the day when modern science starts to realize this. Just to show you how conceptually correct the Hebrew language is, we can examine the two primal words that are given to us in the Bible for Adam and Eve as 'man and woman'. Since Adam spoke the same language as G-d he assigned these two words in the reflected understanding of what was made. Specified in Genesis 2:23 - And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. Surely these two words must show some kind of intelligent design if indeed they are the language of a meaningful G-d whose purpose is all-encompassing. We find this is true when we examine the Hebrew words for both man and woman… man which is 'Eeish', and woman which is 'Eeishah'. Amazingly they share two common Hebrew letters between them, which is the Aleph and the Shin, and the two letters that are left are the Yud and the Hey, which is the prefix for the word G-d - hence the understanding that with G-d, woman and man, are brought together.

Enjoy and have a great day!

Love and Light, Anita Meyer

Hi Richard, I ran this suggestion past my publisher and we are working on putting these pictures up on the publishers website. So hold tight on this - I am working on it.
    Wonderful! I can't wait.

Exactly Richard! The Bible Wheel is what drew me to this site. I have immensely studied Qabalah… The understanding that I get is that G-d has/is created/creating everything in existence through the Hebrew letters in a manner of “permutations” and downward gradations (diminution) of “light”. This is a filtering process! This is what separates us from the angelic realm. This also includes the triune (3-in one) nature of G-d - G-d the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. This is also the reason why we find different names that are used for G-d in the Torah.
    I studied the Qabbalah a lot too while searching for truth. I have been rather quiet about it because so much misinformation is out there and I didn't want to cause folks to stumble. The great irony is that God used my studies to lead me to faith in Christ. I'll be writing about this more now that the seed of God has blossomed in my heart and I have been transformed so I no longer fear ignorant sectarian religionists.

Now to obtain an even better understanding of this “filtering process“ that G-d uses… The Bible wheel comes into play. There are 231 gates which are used for what’s called a “permutation process“, which uses the Hebrew letters to create all that exists (which BTW spirals in a circular motions like the arms of our Universe as well as the formation of the Hebrew letters themselves). And it is through this “permutation process” that G-d created/creates all things. This works by way of the diminution (lessoning) of light. The theory goes, that things can only come into being having a physical and material body by way of light when the greater light passes down into lower degrees of light. And this can only transpire by the use of the Hebrew letters which are in essence composed of “LIGHT” (the vibration of photons). It is by the use of the 22 Hebrew letters (along with the 5 final letters) that are what actually gives life causing things to exist. In other words from all the 22 letters - from the first letter in the Hebrew alphabet (Aleph) to the last letter in the Hebrew alphabet (Tov). So we say “ATAH“ (A-T-AH) - A(aleph)-T(tov)-AH(hey) created all that exists. The word “ATAH” represents all the Hebrew letters from Aleph to Tov and the five organs by which speech is produced (larynx, palate, teeth, lips and tongue) signified by the letter “Hey” whose gamatria value is 5. This is why during the creation process mentioned in Genesis 1 that proclaims when G-d spoke things came into existence by the exposure (bringing to light) of the 22 Hebrew letters. The lessoning of light is a mere brightness of the living spiritual principle as a ray of sunlight is but the radiance of the sun. In essence, G-d concentrated the light which spread from His mouth and embodied it in the combinations of the Hebrew letters, in letter changes, substitutions of the letters, gamatria values, and in placing the letters side by side. Each change and substitution indicates a descent of light from a higher to a lower degree until the desired level is reached. That is why we have all forms of life on earth such as from the lowest extremes of inert elements, rocks, to living microbes, plants, insects, animals, and humans.
    Well said! And I would add ATAH means "Thou" (note the phonetic connection) as in such verses as:
    Psalm 119:12 Blessed art thou (Atah), O LORD: teach me thy statutes.
    The word Atah is what we use in Hebrew when speaking intimately with the Lord. It is the word that brings us closest to God.

The study of Cymatics clearly shows and gives ample evidence that “sound/vibrations” can create form and structure. But what is “sound and vibration”?

In waves, it all boils down to “LIGHT” (photons)!

Why cant science understand this concept, instead of continually ruminate on the “evolution theory”.
    Actually, the idea of evolution itself is not a problem. It denotes nothing but changes in form that come from changes in DNA sequences. And we know that those patterns can change by natural selection just as they do when we humans change them by selective breeding. Of course, there are some HUGE problems around the origin of life, and the formation of complex organs, but I'm pretty sure that species originated through evolution. At least most of the evidence points in that direction.

How does your work contradict evolution? That would be an interesting discussion. Perhaps we should start a new thread for that.

All the very best,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Richard, you might like to read about this in her work at page 12 here

Hereby I also have a question about something else: I wonder if there is as study regarding adamah and eretz in qabalah with comments?
    If not it should not be a problem to make one myself, I have a concordance where the words occur.
    Last edited by NumberX; 05-07-2010 at 10:56 AM.

Now this brings us to the Hebrew letters (The Primordial Language)… when we analyze the very first Hebrew letter of the Bible which is the letter B (from the first word - Barashith). Which looks like this:

Now when we spiral a bendable wire around this Hebrew letter it results in a 3 dimensional view (pictures are in my book) in such a way that exhibits a similar unit of growth (where it starts out with a small hoop and then gradually grows into a bigger hoop and then again a third hoop (which is a mathematical unit of growth similar to the ones in nature). It is 3 dimensional. When we remove this wire form and turn it around in different angles we can begin to see that all the other 22 Hebrew letters become visible depending on the angle one looks at it. For instance if we take this spiral form of the Hebrew letter B and turn it upside-down we now have the Hebrew letter T. Another words this 'one prototype form', forms all the 22 Hebrew letters. No other alphabet in the world does this!

Here is a picture of the Hebrew letter B again next to the spiral design of a shell. One can see that the shell is almost nearly the Hebrew letter B.

In my book I go on to show how all the 22 Hebrew letters are formed from this same basic (prototype) mathematical spiraling shape, which to my understanding shows valuable evidence of an intelligence behind the design. Apparently the same synergizing design found in all of the natural world (as explained above). Another words, we have Divine Design thus authenticating every word of the Hebrew Bible.

I had also discovered that the Hebrew letter "Ayin" is linked to the Great Pyramid of Giza.

If you have any question please ask away.

Here is a weblink to my book that also helps explain it:

http://www.insearchoftheuniversaltru...llanguage.html

Love and Light, Anita Meyer
    Hi Anita,

I have been enjoying reading all the posts on this Thread....thank you for sharing your work.

I have one question. If as you say: "All the letters of the Hebrew Alphabet are contained in the letter Bet", why is it that the modern form of its shape is different from its ancient form? I would think that the original forms of the Hebrew letters would be where design would be found if it were there. We know that the meanings of the letters did not change, but their shapes did...

God Bless,

Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

Thread Information