Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    In my information the 'ark', tebah, of Noah, on it's heighest point of the 'flood', mabul, with a flattened top, from the flattened top to the bottom of the mountain, to the earth, measures 49 el. The 49 means that it fullfilles the 7. The tebah connects with the 50 but does not stick into it. Gen. 7:19 gives it's highest point. (I think you translate the hebrew word emah with cubit)

The Tehah measures 30 el, it is 11 el in the water, so 19 el above the water. The highest water is 15 el above the top of the mountains and the mountains are 15 el high. Now anyone can draw this point if he/she likes. Who knows maybe there are more connecting points to the pyramids.

I wondered why nobody asked me why the tebah looks like a pyramid. In fact, I took it also for granted because I saw the drawings of it, but could not recall this fact. So I looked it up in the book in the text before the drawings and here it is:
    Gen. 6:16 "...., and to a cubit shalt thou finish it upward,...". This expression is - especially in a translation - not clear. But it means - also in tradition - that the tebah upward peak rises. (I don't know if this is right English, Google translation did not do the job properly I think, but it means like having the shape of a pyramid) and that the upper surface measures one cubit in length and width. So this means that the tebah has the form of a truncated, knotted pyramid. The upper 'stone' is 'deliberately' omitted.

Like the tebah in the Bible has the form in which life passages from one world to another, also the pyramids in Egypt were meant for very special persons for a passage from one world to another. Also the ship was used in Egyptian expressions for this purpose. And also the tebah (Word, ark) with it's many highly wonder-full intelligences expressed in numbers and measurements is like a pyramid like in Egypt. The story of Noah and the mabul is for the reader also a rather confusing story with it's lots of data, water levels etc. In Egypt they are also confused about data and water levels. And some say the story of the mabul (flood) took place above the old Babel, they might well have connected the word mabul with babel which is correct babel means confusion. I hope the information does not confuse you dear reader And there are many more similarities, like the position of the pyramids in the center of earth's continents, impossible to reproduce and you can think about more of yourself. I even read about drawing a line* goes through Bethlehem. But think it's more fun to investigate what words of The Word have to say.
    * Drawing corners of passages of the great pyramid on a map

The words of The Word lead us into another world and that should be not the one which is called religion about what to eat and drink and wear etc.
    RAM with his website (also) shows us the magical and ultimately intellectual world of The Word in the words of The Word. The love of researching the words of The Word of God is like loving God, because Joh. 1:1 says the Word was God (don't know in Greek, might also be God was or is The Word).
    Last edited by NumberX; 04-26-2010 at 06:28 AM.

http://books.google.fr/books?id=mwol...&q=232&f=false

The four forms of the Name Havayah cited above are considered to be the most essential forms and each correspond to a different letter of God's name, as above. When their sum, 232, is divided by four, the number 58 (= chen) is again reached. Similarly, 232 is numerically equivalent to yehi or ("Let there be light"), the first of the utterances of Creation.

http://www.inner.org/gematria/gemfull.php

The Ramchal explains that the four expansions of the Tetragrammaton (YHVH) have such “great holiness [that] their power is limitless. All existence is bound to them from beginning to end.”

Av YVD HY VYV HY of numerical value 72

Sag YVD HY VEV HY of numerical value 63

Mah YVD HE VEV HE of numerical value 45

Ban YVD HH VV HH of numerical value 52

The total value of these 4 names that represent the totality of the 10 sefirot spelled out in 39 letters is 232

232 is “Ad Adi Ad” (AD ADY AD) or “eternity of eternities” as expressed in the Sefer Yetzirah 1:5

Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by France232; 11-13-2010 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by France232 View Post
    (...) When their sum, 232, is divided by four, the number 58 (= chen) is again reached. (..)
    That's the word value of Noach (50-8) and the tebah (translation is in the first place 'word' and also 'arc') who has the pyramide form (see my post above). And chen (8-50) is also 58. Noah is the tenth in line from Adam. Ten has to do with four because it's the four that creates ten different situations, as 1+2+3+4=10. This makes the four the base of the whole system that goes through the creation of the world and our thought. Four seasons etc. The four is the door. Gen. 1 has therefore 10 times "And God says", four in the first three days. The first three days are 1+2+3=6 who are the base of the next three days. The six days of creation. So the three and four are joined together here as a base structure.

Anyhow, in Egypt is something build, buildings that can't be rebuild. They say it's made with the help of Gods. Yeah who knows.
    Last edited by NumberX; 11-14-2010 at 02:26 AM.

Similarly, 232 is numerically equivalent to yehi or ("Let there be light"), the first of the utterances of Creation.
    This has long been one of my favorite identities because it also is the value of "The Word of the Lord" = Davar YHVH = 232. Thus, the numerical value of God's first words "Yahi Aur" (Let there be light) = 232 = The Word of the Lord. And this coheres nicely with the Menorah as the symbol of of the light of God's Word:

• Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Thanks for the answers...

What do you think about:

1 Kings 20

20:15 Then he numbered the young men of the princes of the provinces, and they were two hundred and thirty two: and after them he numbered all the people, even all the children of Israel, being seven thousand.

Hello,some news about the number 232.

The relationship between the Light and returning light of the sun and Earth is 5778/248.573 = 23.2447 and
    232 is the numerical value of the fully expanded Name of G-d, Tetragrammaton (YHVH: Av, Sag, Mah, Ban) and
    2447 are both the years preceding the giving of the Torah at Sinai in 2448, and the total number of years of
    the 4 exiles when the last one ends in 5778
    http://kabbalahsecrets.com/wp-conten...e.php?post=573

The photosphere of the Sun, for instance, has an effective temperature of 5778 K.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelvin

I did the computation in the formula several times and I kept getting 246.78 which is ~2 K lower than the 248.573 shown on the page.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Black_body
    http://www.wikidoc.org/index.php/Black_body

Hello,some news about the number 232.

The relationship between the Light and returning light of the sun and Earth is 5778/248.573 = 23.2447 and
    232 is the numerical value of the fully expanded Name of G-d, Tetragrammaton (YHVH: Av, Sag, Mah, Ban) and
    2447 are both the years preceding the giving of the Torah at Sinai in 2448, and the total number of years of
    the 4 exiles when the last one ends in 5778
    http://kabbalahsecrets.com/wp-conten...e.php?post=573

The photosphere of the Sun, for instance, has an effective temperature of 5778 K.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelvin

I did the computation in the formula several times and I kept getting 246.78 which is ~2 K lower than the 248.573 shown on the page.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Black_body
    http://www.wikidoc.org/index.php/Black_body
    I don't understand why those calculations would have any meaning.

Why should we think there should be any significance found in the ratio of the effective temp of the sun to the effective temp of the earth?
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Hello Ram,

Let there be light = 232
    There is a link between the sunlight and the life on Earth.

Hello Ram,

Let there be light = 232
    There is a link between the sunlight and the life on Earth.
    Yes indeed, I have long believed that the identity Yahi Aur (Let there be light) = 232 was very significant, primarily because it is the same value as Davir YHWH (The Word of the Lord). I felt it was amazing to see that the first words spoken by the Lord have the same value as the phrase "The Word of the Lord" and that this fits wonderfully with the idea that the Word of the Lord is light, as stated in Psalm 119:105 "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." It has always seemed like a very tight set of connections that beautifully reflected a fundamental biblical teaching.

Unfortunately, I can not say the same for the ratio of the effective temps of the sun and the earth. Making random connections between things like that obscures the real patterns and makes the study of gematria look foolish.

All the best,

Richard

Check out my blog site

Hi Ram,
    i am agree,anyway thanks for your wonderful job.

God bless you !

Thread Information