Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by France232 View Post
    Hello Richard,
    His work is interesting because it highlights the importance of Cheops and its probable connection with the Bible, yet it is certain that all the speculations of dates should be avoided.
    There are many Christian authors who have written about cheops often they write interesting things, but at the same time they go too far in some wacky theories ...
    Personally I am interested only in external dimensions: height width perimeter.
    I think the subject is very interesting because Surprisingly always found that number of 232,(Why?)I includes a maximum of paper and I make analogies with sacred architecture,Jewish Kabbalah and gematria.

What do you think about Esaïe 19:19 / Esaïe 19:20 ?
    Yes, it's very good to stay away from any date setting, especially since it's always wrong! It's particularly striking to me when I see someone speak so forcefully about the end of the age happening near 1877.

But given his errors around date setting, I wonder how much "sifting" of the wheat from the chaff would be required to make a single loaf of bread from his work. Did he make similar errors in his analysis of the other dimensions as he did when he was date setting? I have too many books on my reading list that don't have such obvious errors, so I probably won't ever take time to seriously analyze the rest of his work.

As for Isaiah 19:19-20:
    Isaiah 19:19-20 In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD. 20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.
    I know that the Hebrew gematria of these two verses sums to 5449, and some folks say this is the "exact height" of the Great Pyramid using "pyramid inches." I confirmed the gematria of the verse, but I have no idea about the validity of either the unit "pyramid inch" or the actual height of the pyramid, and am not inclined to spend a lot of time searching it out because there are too many kooks who have written on this topic. If you have a link to a page that provides the information with reputable sources, that would be very helpful.

Great chatting!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Hello Richard,here some seroius refernces.

-The polar radius of earth = 6356.755 km: the Egyptian cubit of 63.5 cm. Reference: Isaac Newton.

-The distance between the Earth / Sun is 147,103,311 km: the height of the Great Pyramid is 147 meters. (232 sacred cubit)

-The degree of tilt of the Earth: 23 ° 27 from the celestial equator.

About the sacred cubit:

'That the sacred Cubit was very large, appears from the Jewish Calamus or Reed, which contained but six of these Cubits; and from the antiquity of this Cubit, since Noah measured the Ark with it;' –Sir Isaac Newton [1]

'It is agreeable to reason to suppose, that the Jews, when they passed out of Chaldea, carried with them into Syria the Cubit which they had received from their ancestors. This is confirmed both by the dimensions of Noah’s ark preserv’d by tradition in this Cubit, and by the agreement of this Cubit with the two Cubits, which the Talmudists say were engrav’d on the sides of the city Susan during the empire of the Persians, and that one of them exceeded the sacred Cubit half a Digit, the other a whole Digit … The Roman Cubit therefore consists of 18 Unciæ, and the sacred Cubit of 25 3/5 Unciæ of the Roman Foot' –Sir Isaac Newton [2]

'The 25 inch cubit is found in ancient Egypt, Assyria, Persia, Syria, and probably in Greece, varying from 25.1 to 25.4. In modern Persia, Arabia, Greece, Candia, Algiers, and Italy, a pic or braccio of the same length is found, varying from 25.0 to 25.3. The possibility of this widespread unit having some connection with the Chinese foot (the double of which is 25.18 +/- .04) and with the North American mound builders’ foot (1/2 of 25.20 +/- .04) should not be disregarded; though farther evidence, beyond these very close resemblances, is needed to prove a connection. Don Quiepo also connects with it the Japanese inc 75.21–i.e., 3 x 25.07. … The Egyptian form of this cubit is probably nearest to the original, as being the oldest that we have, and this gives 25.10. This is well known as the sacred Hebrew, Royal Persian, and Chaldean cubit, mentioned by Newton, Golius, Kelly, Quiepo and Oppert.' –Sir William Matthew Flinders Petrie [3]

Summary:

Pyramid height: 232 sacred cubit. (147 meters)

Pyramid side: 232 meters (365 sacred cubit)

P.S. My question about Isaiah 19:19-20 was: do you think is an allusion of the great pyramid?

Last edited by France232; 08-01-2011 at 07:44 AM.

Prime factor

Richard,
    you quoted the gematria for Isaiah 19:19-20 calculated to 5449.
    I thought you may be interested to know that 5449 is the 722nd prime when including 1. Which is 19² (361) x 2.

Frenchy
    By the way, you wouldn't happen to be the infamous "Watchman 232" by any chance would you?

Anyhow I felt your mind may have been poisoned by the whole lure of Cabala and Zohar occultism and that you don't realise what squaring the circle is all about.
    You quoted Clarence Larkin, who was somewhat wrong.
    Squaring the circle requires compass and square and no calculations.
    The Great Pyramid is not a perfect pyramid with 45° slopes. When you do the math 365.242 sides gives a height 258.27... not 232.52. Therefore the Egyptians had to alter the angle to get the ratio of the octahedron it represents (thus twice the height) to the circumference to add up to Pi.

This required more than a square and compass. So that part of the article was way off cause as we all know Pi is transcendental, ie. its both irrational and whole integers don't divide into it; right?

Apart from that one point, what was brought up was still most profound.

Previously I spoke about torsion fields or zones. Well when you recreate an octahedron according to the Cheops dimension and place a crystal of a certain array within the same dimensions of the shaft within that pyramid and charge it with a Tesla coil it will open a door to another dimension.

It has been done before and freaky shit has happened. Like animals disappearing from the test site and reappearing minus their heads. Cut surgically clean off. Items on benches would disappear only to reappear minutes later at the same height off the floor but displaced a few meters away and would fall to the floor in full view of the experimenters.
    No shit. These things are easy to make!

Isaiah claimed to be quoting God himself, Verbatim, when he called the pyramid an
    1. Altar
    2. Pillar
    3. Sign
    4. Witness

Richard,
    after working out the Gematria to be 5449, do you think that it's a coincidence that it happens to be the 722nd prime (numeralizes to 11, remember: number of the prophet, Rev 11 the 2 prophets, the two pillars at the temple) of which equals 19² +19² which just so happens to be perfectly revealed by the reference Isaiah 19:19 when the term of the semicolon is interpreted as multiplied and duplicated.

It might be interesting to see where this thread goes.
    I feel your uncovering of 5449 was no accident.

Mick

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mick View Post
    Richard,
    I thought you may be interested to know that 5449 is the 722nd prime when including 1. Which is 19² (361) x 2.
    That's interesting. There is a very strong manifestation of the meaning of Quph (the nineteenth letter) and the Number 19 itself in Isaiah 19. The pyramids are an archetype of "physical manifestation" which is a primary aspect of the symbolic meaning related to Quph and the Number 19. See my articles here and here.

But I'm not so sure about a connection between the primes and their indexes. A few years ago I compared the list of primes with their index starting with 1 as the first prime or with 2 as the first prime to see if there were any patterns that favored one over the other. I did not find anything sufficiently striking to justify starting with 1 as opposed to the mathematical standard of starting with 2.

Frenchy
    By the way, you wouldn't happen to be the infamous "Watchman 232" by any chance would you?
    I don't see any connection between France232 and Watchman232 (aka BenYisrael aka 144). He was a "doomsday date-setter extraordinaire" obsessed with English gematria. Of course, if France232 really was Watchman232 it wouldn't help to ask since that guy lied about his identity even after being caught with incontrovertible evidence. But like I said, I don't see any connection between those two.

Anyhow I felt your mind may have been poisoned by the whole lure of Cabala and Zohar occultism and that you don't realise what squaring the circle is all about.
    That's interesting. I didn't know you were "anti-Cabala" and anti-Zohar. I very much agree that both Jewish mysticism is filled with crazy made-up crap, but it also contains a lot of insight. The important thing is to remember that it's all "tradition" and none of it is "authoritative." Then it can be studied as a very rich source of ideas yielding many insights into human psychology like any other mythology.

Exactly correct! Folks have morphed that old unsolvable mathematical challenge into a metaphor not unlike finding the "Philosopher's Stone." Uniting heaven and earth - attaining mystic insight. That kind of stuff ... but really, they don't even know what they are talking about!

The Great Pyramid is not a perfect pyramid with 45° slopes. When you do the math 365.242 sides gives a height 258.27... not 232.52. Therefore the Egyptians had to alter the angle to get the ratio of the octahedron it represents (thus twice the height) to the circumference to add up to Pi.
    Very interesting point. I don't trust any of the "math" done by pyramidologists, and can't find sufficient motivation to bother debunking their errors. The most famous one quoted above pontificated in the most emphatic terms possible that the pyramid predicted the return of Christ within a few years of 1877! Nuff said in my book!

This required more than a square and compass. So that part of the article was way off cause as we all know Pi is transcendental, ie. its both irrational and whole integers don't divide into it; right?
    You are correct that Pi is a transcendental number, which means it cannot be expressed as the root of any finite polynomial. E.g. x^2 - .25 = 0 implies x = +/-0.5. There is no such equation for Pi.

You are also correct that Pi is an irrational number, because transcendental numbers are a subclass of them. Irrational numbers are defined as numbers that cannot be expressed as the ratio of two integers.

Previously I spoke about torsion fields or zones. Well when you recreate an octahedron according to the Cheops dimension and place a crystal of a certain array within the same dimensions of the shaft within that pyramid and charge it with a Tesla coil it will open a door to another dimension.

It has been done before and freaky shit has happened. Like animals disappearing from the test site and reappearing minus their heads. Cut surgically clean off. Items on benches would disappear only to reappear minutes later at the same height off the floor but displaced a few meters away and would fall to the floor in full view of the experimenters.
    Oh really? You state that as fact. That means that it could be tested and proven true or false. So why haven't the results been recorded in any scientific journals?

Isaiah claimed to be quoting God himself, Verbatim, when he called the pyramid an
    1. Altar
    2. Pillar
    3. Sign
    4. Witness
    I agree that the four words you list are found in Isaiah as a direct quote from God, but God never said that he was talking about any "pyramid" let alone the Great Pyramid. Gotta watch out for hidden assumptions, eh? The Great Pyramid existed at the time Isaiah wrote, but he wrote in the future tense ... "In that day there shall be [in the future] an altar to the Lord ..." Why then should we think he was talking about an existing structure?

Richard,
    after working out the Gematria to be 5449, do you think that it's a coincidence that it happens to be the 722nd prime (numeralizes to 11, remember: number of the prophet, Rev 11 the 2 prophets, the two pillars at the temple) of which equals 19² +19² which just so happens to be perfectly revealed by the reference Isaiah 19:19 when the term of the semicolon is interpreted as multiplied and duplicated.

Mick
    I'll reflect on this question more before answering.

Very nice chatting again with you Mick.

Richard
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Richard,

Frenchy

You quoted Clarence Larkin, who was somewhat wrong.

Apart from that one point, what was brought up was still most profound.

1. Altar
    2. Pillar
    3. Sign
    4. Witness

Richard,

Mick
    Hello,

I'm not "Watchman 232",what is the problem with this person and do you know why he used the number 232?
    For me the Kabbalah is not a passion (never been) my religion is catholic...the kabbalah is just interesting to me because it can be a good way for some Jews to hunderstand our truth in christ.

P.S. the height of the great pyramid is 232 sacred cubit and the side 232 meters you can check i'm sure.

Alex.
    Last edited by France232; 08-24-2011 at 05:35 PM.

Hello,

I'm not "Watchman 232",what is the problem with this person and do you know why he used the number 232?
    Hi Alex,

I can confirm you are not "Watchman232." I don't recall why he used that number, but he was a number guy and most number guys like that number (or should if they know much anyway).

The problem with him was that he was a liar who used English Gematria to make a bunch of false predictions about a catastrophe that was supposed to wipe out San Diego in 2008. When it didn't happen, he disappeared and then came back under a new name BenYisrael. I recognized his style of writing and checked his email and found he was the same guy but he LIED to me and said he wasn't that guy. So I banned him. Then a year later he shows up again with a new email and new user name "144." I didn't recognize him at first, but then he began raving with his same English Gematria bullshit and I pegged him and he lied again. So I banned him again. You can read a bit about this sad saga here if you are so inclined.

I'm glad you aren't him!

It's so outrageously weird when Christians who think they are "prophets of God" are exposed as blatant bald-faced liars.

All the best,

Richard

Check out my blog site

A stroke of luck the number 232 is the referce CHRIST in the Universal Decimal Classification & Dewey Decimal Classification...

Chance...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dewey_D...Classification

http://www.sefer-ha-zohar.com/#!heureux-hasard

Temple of the Book & Key 1906 The Temple of the Book & Key was the home to Swarthmore's only secret society. It was originally organized by alumni in the early 1900's who felt that Swarthmore, like other prestigious colleges, needed its own secret society. Only seven senior men were active members of the society at any given time; the induction of new members took place in May of a student's junior year. Over time the secrecy of the organization vanished, and the college community grew tired of the notion of a 'secret society'. Book & Key remained in existence until 1957, when its members decided not to induct any new members for that year. The temple itself was demolished in 1967.1

Articles on Book & Key can be found on Elizabeth Weber's Swarthmore history page and in the December 1999 Alumni Bulletin.

"While Book and Key was active, only its members ever saw the inside of the windowless temple. Its four stained glass windows (a book, a key, the scales of justice, and the number 232) were illuminated from behind. The first floor contained a meeting room, with a lectern holding a large copy of the Bible (which is currently stored in Friends' Library). The benches just outside the Admissions office are also from the temple."

"The Temple Trust Association met yearly, and invitations were issued to all members, signed with the phrase"Yours in 232".

The Temple image

http://books.google.fr/books?id=DW2h...ollege&f=false

http://www.swarthmore.edu/library/fr.../6Q005boke.xml

http://www.swarthmore.edu/x6662.xml

http://www.sccs.swarthmore.edu/users.../vanished.html

http://www.sccs.swarthmore.edu/users...k.and.Key.html
    Last edited by France232; 09-19-2011 at 06:07 AM.

Temple of the Book & Key 1906 The Temple of the Book & Key was the home to Swarthmore's only secret society. It was originally organized by alumni in the early 1900's who felt that Swarthmore, like other prestigious colleges, needed its own secret society. Only seven senior men were active members of the society at any given time; the induction of new members took place in May of a student's junior year. Over time the secrecy of the organization vanished, and the college community grew tired of the notion of a 'secret society'. Book & Key remained in existence until 1957, when its members decided not to induct any new members for that year. The temple itself was demolished in 1967.1

Articles on Book & Key can be found on Elizabeth Weber's Swarthmore history page and in the December 1999 Alumni Bulletin.

"While Book and Key was active, only its members ever saw the inside of the windowless temple. Its four stained glass windows (a book, a key, the scales of justice, and the number 232) were illuminated from behind. The first floor contained a meeting room, with a lectern holding a large copy of the Bible (which is currently stored in Friends' Library). The benches just outside the Admissions office are also from the temple."

"The Temple Trust Association met yearly, and invitations were issued to all members, signed with the phrase"Yours in 232".

The Temple image

http://books.google.fr/books?id=DW2h...ollege&f=false

http://www.swarthmore.edu/library/fr.../6Q005boke.xml

http://www.swarthmore.edu/x6662.xml

http://www.sccs.swarthmore.edu/users.../vanished.html

http://www.sccs.swarthmore.edu/users...k.and.Key.html
    Very interesting indeed. I've never heard of this group before. I can see why folks who are into gematria would like the number 232, since it is the value of the first recorded words of the Lord, and is itself the value of the Word of the Lord!

Let there be light (Yahi Aur) = 232 = The Word of the Lord (Davar YHWH)

I was always very impressed with those identities.

Check out my blog site

Thread Information