Quote Originally Posted by France232 View Post
Hello Richard,
His work is interesting because it highlights the importance of Cheops and its probable connection with the Bible, yet it is certain that all the speculations of dates should be avoided.
There are many Christian authors who have written about cheops often they write interesting things, but at the same time they go too far in some wacky theories ...
Personally I am interested only in external dimensions: height width perimeter.
I think the subject is very interesting because Surprisingly always found that number of 232,(Why?)I includes a maximum of paper and I make analogies with sacred architecture,Jewish Kabbalah and gematria.

What do you think about Esaïe 19:19 / Esaïe 19:20 ?
Yes, it's very good to stay away from any date setting, especially since it's always wrong! It's particularly striking to me when I see someone speak so forcefully about the end of the age happening near 1877.

But given his errors around date setting, I wonder how much "sifting" of the wheat from the chaff would be required to make a single loaf of bread from his work. Did he make similar errors in his analysis of the other dimensions as he did when he was date setting? I have too many books on my reading list that don't have such obvious errors, so I probably won't ever take time to seriously analyze the rest of his work.

As for Isaiah 19:19-20:
Isaiah 19:19-20 In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD. 20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.
I know that the Hebrew gematria of these two verses sums to 5449, and some folks say this is the "exact height" of the Great Pyramid using "pyramid inches." I confirmed the gematria of the verse, but I have no idea about the validity of either the unit "pyramid inch" or the actual height of the pyramid, and am not inclined to spend a lot of time searching it out because there are too many kooks who have written on this topic. If you have a link to a page that provides the information with reputable sources, that would be very helpful.

Great chatting!