Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

The number 232 ?

The Pentagrammaton - The letter Shin -The value 232 & 300 & 532.

There is a strong connection with the Pentagrammaton and the value 232...(the sum of the four ways of completing the spelling
    of YHVH)

The letter shin value 300 mean:The Spirit of God Ruach Elohim & The Lion of the Tribe of Judah...

The letter Shin in the center of the Tetragrammaton = 300+232=532

The value 532 mean: Alpha & This is my name forever.

Best regards.
    Alex.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

532 =
    http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_532.asp
    300=
    http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_300.asp

232=
    http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_232.asp
    &
    The four forms of the Name Havayah cited above are considered to be the most essential forms and each correspond to a different letter of God's name, as above. When their sum, 232, is divided by four, the number 58 (= chen) is again reached. Similarly, 232 is numerically equivalent to yehi or ("Let there be light"), the first of the utterances of Creation.

http://books.google.fr/books?id=XgZ2...mmaton&f=false

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Jacobs

http://www.inner.org/gematria/gemfull.php

The Tetragrammaton :

Jesus' name, Yahshua, is spelled Yod (Y), Hey (H), Shin (S), Vav (W) and Hey (H)

The letter Shin value 300 integrated in the Tetragrammaton

Those are the Hebrew letters we spell Y-H-S-W-H.

Those letters are called Yod (Y), Hey (H), Shin (S), Vav (W) and Hey (H).

Shin 300 + 232 (Four ways Tetragrammaton)= 532 PASCHAL CYCLE & Alpha & This is my name forever!

PASCHAL CYCLES The 19- and 28- year cycles combine to form a 532-year
    sequence, devised by Annianus in the early fifth century and stumbled
    into a few decades later by Victorius of Aquitaine, variously known as
    a 'Great Cycle', a 'Great Year', a 'Paschal cycle', alpha (because in
    Greek the numerical value of the constituent letters is 532), and in
    Russian as a 'Great Indiction'. In the Julian calendar, though not the
    Gregorian, Easter in any year falls on the same date as it did 532 years previously.

This is the Jakob B÷hme heart,The Pentagrammaton inside.

http://docteurangelique.forumactif.c...olisme-du-cour
    Last edited by France232; 01-16-2011 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by France232 View Post
    Hello i have some questions about the number 232:

Why all this documents about this number?

Can i have an answer please?

Best regards!
    Greetings France232,

Welcome to our forum!

I am guessing you have a pretty good idea about the significance of the Number 232 given that you have it in your user name and have provided many links (thanks!).

Do you have a specific question, or are you just trying to start a conversation?

The primary significance of the Number 232 that I see is based on identities I have found in Scripture. Here are a few of the most significant from my page on the Number 232:

The Word of YHVH (DBR YHVH) = 232

Let there be light (YHY AVR) = 232

The Blessing (HBRKH) = 232

There are deep connections here. God's Word is numerically associated with the creation of light and the idea of a blessing. This makes a lot of sense to me, especially in light of John 1:1-5.
    John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
    This is the Light of God's Word.

All the best,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Last edited by France232; 01-16-2011 at 07:48 PM.

Hello thanks a lot for your quick answer !

I had a long "story" with this number 10 years ago.

Thanks a lot for your web site ! it is very instructive.

Alex from Nice.

The connection with the menorah is very interesting. It seems to be a never-ending wonder, which is not too surprising given that it was designed by God Himself:
    Numbers 8:4 And this work of the candlestick was of beaten gold, unto the shaft thereof, unto the flowers thereof, was beaten work: according unto the pattern which the LORD had shewed Moses, so he made the candlestick.
    Have you seen the connection between the Menorah, the Seven Days of Creation, and the Bible Wheel?

The Seven Divisions follow the same pattern as the Seven Days of Creation - 3 paired branches and one set apart:

I discuss this in Chapter 3 of the Bible Wheel book, called Sevenfold Symmetric Perfection.

It is also interesting that the Menorah has 22 bowls, corresponding to the 22 letters of the Hebrew Alphabet. This amplifies its connection with the idea of the "Word" of God (see The Bible as Menorah).

Richard
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Hi.

232 is “Ad Adi Ad” (AD ADY AD) or “eternity of eternities” as expressed in the Sefer Yetzirah 1:5

I checked the quote from the Sefer Yetzirah and it is correct. Very interesting indeed, especially since the author of that book was aware of the numerical values of the words.

Have you looked at Sefer Yetzirah 2:2?
    Twenty-two Foundation letters: He engraved them, He carved them, He permuted them, He weighed them, He transformed them, and with them He depicted all that was formed and all that would be formed.

Twenty-two Foundation letters: He placed them in a circle [galgal] like a wall with 231 gates. The circle oscillates back and forth. A sign for this is: There is nothing in good higher than Delight (Oneg – ); There is nothing in evil lower than Plague (Nega – )
    The word galgal (wheel) = 3 + 30 + 3 + 30 = 66 = the Number of Books in the Bible Wheel. I've always found that to be quite compelling (see An Ancient Witness).

And 66 = 22 x 3 is a variation on the theme of 232.

Great chatting,

Richard

Check out my blog site

Bonjour France232 and RAM (your websites is wonder-full), about the pyramid, in the Bible this is connected with the flood (mabul has more to do with confusion then water), I have written something about it here http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=404
    The 365 days France232 mentions are the days from the 17th of the 2nd month (that's today over 7 days (co´ncidentally also according Gen 7:4), we are in the 2nd month now) and ends a year later at the 27th of the 2nd month. So the sun has to do with it. The Sun in the N.T. refers to Noah too. And the pyramids on earth are in sunny weather by the way, in fact, it can be quite hot over there, so hot, that you need much water. And it is a hot topic. In the summery of the many time points there is also a period of 40 days 'waiting', 40 means water and time itself (as you might know too, this is wellknown in Jewish sources). Like the Bibe their mysteries face the test of time. See also the belt of Orion connection to the Pyramids http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/show...?t=1593&page=3
    Last edited by NumberX; 04-24-2010 at 06:46 AM.

Hello !

Richard do you think there is a symbolic connection between the height of the Pyramid: 232 sacred cubit and God name: the total value of these 4 names that represent the totality of the 10 sefirot spelled out in 39 letters is 232 ?
    Thanks !
    The dimensions of the pyramids have never caught my attention. It seems pretty unlikely that the Egyptians built them to express a numerical identity based on Hebrew Scriptures.

Check out my blog site

Ok thanks !
    Alex.

Thread Information