Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Threaded View

Creation and the Moon- A sign of Benevolence, Malevolence or both. Part 2

To continue,

Therefore the more detail you put into this study, the more you get out of it. Now you may turn and say, "Well then, if there's no end to it, why should we bother?!" The answer is, "Patience Provides Providence!" and the diligent always get their reward. Years ago I was highly criticized by leaders in the field of Theoretical Chemistry for the work I carried out redesigning the Periodic Table of the Elements, they could not understand the reason anyone should alter what they thought was a relatively good model; sure it had it's faults but no one up to date had been able to do any better. Well it became such the accepted fact that when I produced a far superior model which contained 3 times the amount of information, they couldn't recognize it. It basically went way over their heads to such a degree that it wont be recognized by the mainstream until the next generation take over. The same archaic problem arises with numerology and one study in particular which is not doing the Bible any justice, The Evolution Theory. The main problem with evolution is the dating method which is TOTALLY way off track. Somehow these gold diggers became overnight masters in the deduction of age limits of decaying matter on a universal scale of which even the BRIGHTEST of our Theoretical Physicists did not have the GALL to claim as undeniable TRUTH! I know for a fact that many of their rock formation methods count one line to one year, when it is well known that a single rain can produce up to 100 lines of sedimentary layers. This puts their estimates anywhere between 10,000 and 20,000x their so called estimated time zone! I cannot stand this STUPIDITY any longer and OPENLY DENOUNCE EVOLUTION for the BULLSHIT it is. Now coming back to numerology, MY FORMER PASSION, there will be no excuse for over generalization, for as I said interpretations need to be made upon the understanding of the context in which it was written.

Therefore there is no point giving any interpretation of what a number means unless you choose to be DILIGENT about this form of communication, otherwise you may as well be plucking at straws so to speak. A good analogy of what I'm trying to say is best described by the occult divination practice of Astrology, if you were to look in the paper and read your astrology, you know that the vague reading represents about 1/12th of the world population, about 580 million people. Now if you want to be more precise with your deduction you need to get more information about the individuals, day, time and place of birth. On top of this you would need to have archived at least hundreds if not thousands of previous similar circumstances to have any idea of how this person will react to such a move of the Holy Spirit which in their case is assumed to be linked with the clockwork movement of the celestial bodies. Get the picture! It's no small task and because it borders on occultism many competent believers who don't understand the difference stay away from it out of the legitimate fear that such practices may INFURIATE GOD. Which is the reason it has not developed as much as Astrology or classic Numerology. Nevertheless with hindsight, humility in the Lord and a clear conscience before God we may tread where others dare not, only with extreme caution of that which we do, does not disobey the very word it represents! So lets continue.

Now there is a pattern here I need to highlight, which you may have already picked up on.
    By recognizing that God has Authored the Bible in the form of an "Infinite Plurality," we can therefore ASSUME that there are divisions within this group of Six Days which should show individual characteristics according to basic numerical structure.
    1. Now the Number 6 in its Primary state is Unified as our Undivided First Group and COMBINATION of ONE, is written in succession and kept in such order.
    2. Next is to create the first division 3 : 3 or Combination of 2 numbers and look for some form of symmetry within the groups. But this is not the only Division of TWO Numbers that can add up to 6. We can also represent this division as different PERMUTATIONS of this Combination eg. 1 : 5 , 5 : 1 , 2 : 4 and 4 : 2. Therefore in this second stage we have a total of 5 different individual Permutations of Combinations or Divisions of TWO. Already you may have identified a certain symmetry between:
    a) The Individual Groupings,
    b) The 6 Days of Creation and
    c) The last 5,770 years of our history.
    For instance you may have identified a 3 : 3 relationship with Israel's Kings. Where for the first 3,000 years Israel had no king. Then for the succeeding 2,770 years they have never stopped having someone on the throne (This is debatable which we wont get into, I'm merely using it as an example), Or you may see an obvious 2 : 4 Pre Abraham / Post Abraham division reciprocating the 4 : 2 Pre Jesus / Post Jesus division of which I highlighted previously after the 3rd Day. This is exactly what the Bible Wheel does. It highlights specific numerical and alphabetical design with the content of the Bible, which we believe proves as Chuck Missler so eloquently claims that the Bible is beyond doubt,
    " An Integrated Message System From Outside Our Time Domain."
    3. To continue we shall move to the next stage, Divisions of THREE Numbers, with the first equal division of 2 : 2 : 2 then
    1 : 1 : 4 __ 1 : 4 : 1 __ 4 : 1 : 1
    1 : 2 : 3 __ 2 : 1 : 3 __ 3 : 1 : 2
    1 : 3 : 2 __ 2 : 3 : 1 __ 3 : 2 : 1
    4. Again continue to Divisions of FOUR Numbers,
    1 : 1 : 1 : 3 __ 1 : 1 : 3 : 1 __ 1 : 3 : 1 : 1
    1 : 1 : 2 : 2 __ 1 : 2 : 1 : 2 __ 1 : 2 : 2 : 1
    2 : 1 : 1 : 2 __ 2 : 1 : 2 : 1 __ 2 : 2 : 1 : 1
    3 : 1 : 1 : 1
    5. Then the Permutations start to decrease with Divisions of FIVE Numbers,
    1 : 1 : 1 : 1 : 2 __ 1 : 1 : 1 : 2 : 1 __ 1 : 1 : 2 : 1 : 1 __ 1 : 2 : 1 : 1 : 1
    2 : 1 : 1 : 1 : 1
    6. Finally our last Combination or Division of SIX Numbers finishes the pattern which consists of only one Permutation,
    1 : 1 : 1 : 1 : 1 : 1
    Therefore the total combinations of Numerical Characteristical Groupings ranging from 1 to 6 Days follows this pattern:- 1 , 5 , 10 , 10 , 5 , 1 = 32 Permutations, which has a similar yet greater numerical symbolic meaning when written as 1 : 31.
    So as I continue I will be highlighting the 2nd and 3rd division combinations of 2 : 4 , 4 : 2 and 2 : 2 : 2 to continue to show a consistency or correlation between the division of the 3 Bible Wheels along with the pattern of 1/3's which I've discussed after Day 3.
    Some of the patterns which I immediately noticed unfolded like this:-

Days 1 and 2 , the First Third, has this common thread:- Sin enters into the World in Day 1 and comes to fruition in Day 2 resulting in a full cycle which culminates into the destruction of the entire world as was known, where the penalty for Sin = Death. Yet Gods plan did retain some good in the land and he saved Noah, his 3 sons and all 4 wives. But the consequence of the Sin was so great that the world would never be the same again. Already a pattern began to emerge where the youngest son Ham disrespected their father, for Noah got drunk and left himself naked; Ham saw him and left him in that state and told his brothers when he saw them. Where as upon hearing this Japheth and Shem immediately lifted a garment and covered their fathers humility while keeping their heads bowed and eyes gazing down walking in backwards as to not even allow themselves the opportunity to see their father in such a state. In this they showed their father true respect and love by considering his state of humility since he was incapacitated to do anything about it. Later Ham's Sin received it's full payment for such foolishness when Noah later cursed Hams Son Canaan for such disrespect Ham showed his Father. Here the 2 : 1 ratio appears to my recollection for the second time. First Cain killed Abel his righteous younger brother, then Adam had another son Seth who was good. Thus the first ratio of 1 : 2 Unrighteous to Righteous between three brothers on the 1st Day finished reciprocated in the brotherly order with Noah's Sons 2 : 1 Righteous to Unrighteous on the 2nd Day

Days 3 and 4, the Second Third, has this common thread:- God establishes his covenant with Abraham, where Abraham reenacts a prophecy offering his son Early in day three, due to Abraham's total faith in God, God rewarded his righteousness and redeemed his son Isaac and God called Abraham his Friend. Near the end of Day 3, God reestablishes his covenant to Abraham's seed David who loves God and though he sinned against God, Israel and his family, he had humility and was not afraid to ever display his love for God, his Sin though not only led to the loss of the young son but lost at least 3 more sons, Amnon, Absalom and Adonijah, even worse Solomon whom he loved dearly turned from the Lord God, became corrupt and did Evil in the eye's of the lord, never the less David's repentant heart and zeal for the LORD GOD is worth more to God than offerings and lip service. Because he showed so much Love for God, God in return said he will always keep a fire lit for his servant David and that David will never fail to have one of his descendants on the throne. God called David his son. Near the end of the Day 4 the full cycle from Abraham had turned and his seed through David came to Joseph as the Kinsman Redeemer and Mary the Blessed virgin of whose lineage to David avoided the blood curse through Nathan, came the Messiah Jesus Christ Son of God. Through Mary 77 generations to God. Through Joseph 62 generations to God.
    God to Abraham . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 21
    Abraham to David . . 14
    David to Exile . . . . . . 14
    Exile to Christ . . . . . . 14
    Abraham to Jehoram . . . . . . . . . . 20
    God to Jehoram . . . . 41
    Azariah / Uzziah . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Missing 3 kings forfeited their heirship under the Law:- Ahaziah, Joash, Amaziah.
    Jehoram to Jesus . . . . . . . . . . . . . 21
    Abraham to Jesus . . 41
    God to Jesus . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 62

Daniel 9 : 26 After the sixty-two sevens, the Anointed One will be cut off and have nothing.

The 1 : 2 ratios just between Abraham, David and Jesus are enough to write volumes on, the ratios between the missing 3 kings and the numerology linked with 1 and 4 is out of this world. Because 1 and 4 numeralize to 5, the references to middle points are numerous, due to the symbolic middle position it holds in the decimal system. Many cross links are found to the number of verse with the age or duration of Kings reins around that whole period. Corroborating material is found in 2 Kings, 2 Chronicles, Amos and Zechariah.

(((NB: WARNING TO EVERY READER ! ! ! This is one of those subjects that can draw you in quite easily for there's heaps of information that will keep you going for days, what makes it such an exciting dig is the fact that it's JC central. Anything you find, you just know that it's design; and that it's crucial! It will get you thinking of the overall scheme of things and bring it back home a little. Cause the main message is are you sharing it? Are you plugged into the source? Or is this just a wild rush of a treasure hunt for you? I always get this way when I think I'm feeling like an info junkie, where I know it's feeding me some kind of dose of self gratification. It's a strange feeling; it's like if I stop now, I'll never finish this epic! Or I get that feeling that I'm on a roll now and if I don't take advantage of this moment I may lose this so called great inspiration for weeks, months, years or maybe even forever.
    These are classic symptoms of obsession and addictive behavioral patterns where the person begins to no longer treat the scriptures with the respect they deserve but more like a kind of treasure hunt, where Personal Desire gets in the way of diligent study. This becomes a most vulnerable time for the researcher / student for the Word can then cross the line in their minds from being Divine Inspiration to becoming a tool for Occult Practices. Vision becomes obscured, where the once Warrior for Christ, slowly, most subtly transforms into a Warlock for Satan. I know this sounds a bit over the top, but on numerous occasions references to people like Augustine, Irenaeus and the like are quoted here and elsewhere as to be regarded as the Gospel Truth or for personal justifications, which in actual fact is most furthest from. I can prove scripturally on countless occasions their major errors. What people don't realize is that Satan uses high profile people to sneak in just 1% of a lie, then slowly over time the people who are listening are won over to the subverted truth. In almost every occasion a reference will be made referring to the Current Understanding of Science Opposing the Literal Meaning of SCRIPTURE Claiming a Strictly Symbolic Message. This in ALL respect to God is a "Spit In His Face," Total Heresy spoken with a BRAZEN PRIDE!
    Please beware of any other writing that does not originate or is inspired from the 66 Books by The 40 Authors, including mine! Satan Is Sharp and On The Ball. EVERYONE is SUSCEPTIBLE to Satan's Deceptions. The Qabalah, Talmud, Mazzeroth, Qur'an, Alchemy, Geometry, Pure Math, Astrology, Gematria, Nostradamas, Relativity and Evolution need to be taken with a pinch of Gall, Not Salt! These books are just some of the tools Satan uses to lead people astray, but the NUMBER ONE tool he uses to subvert peoples minds is The Holy Bible! Satan used legitimate scripture to try to deceive Jesus. This is why we need to Know the word and Back it up! The moment we look towards any other discipline like the ones I've mentioned above, we're opening the door for us to be used as DEMON FODDER! I repeat I would rather destroy the Last 20 years of Unified Theory I've Developed and follow the Bible than to capitalize on it, make claims in Pride and lead people 0.0001% away from the truth. Not because of my behavior, no because I am not perfect. But for me or anyone to claim to prove beyond a doubt a theory about the Bible and get it wrong, I say would be the Greatest Tragedy and Worst mistake we could ever make.
    Now I'm not saying don't go there, I'm saying BEWARE when entering another Discipline, For Satan is master of them all. Thankyou.)))

Days 5 and 6 form the final Third of creation. Symbolically they are clearly linked by the creation of the animals and the rest of Mankind, this represents the final Third of creation which has been illuminated by the Light of Christ Jesus, the Word of God. It has shown the Enmity between the serpent and the Woman's offspring for the Dragon, Satan knows his time is short and has been attacking Gods creation sparing nothing still to this date. According to the Hebrew Account the Year is 5770AC (After Creation) and by this reckoning the time for the great tribulation that will usher in the Millennium of Peace should come BEFORE the next 200 years or before his appointed time as Jesus said "lest they should all perish."

So the overall pattern can be explained in any numerous ways here are a few:-

Day 1 and 2:- Desire, Sin, Death . . . . . . . . .Fall of Man . . . . . . . . . Time of Wickedness . . . . .Time of Darkness
    Day 3 and 4:- Promise, Faith, Covenant . . . . Planted Seed of Faith . . Time of the Hebrews . . . . Time of Darkness
    Day 5 and 6:- Repentance, Forgiveness . . . . Harvest Seed of Faith . . Time of the Gentiles . . . . .Time of Enlightenment

In each pair of Days an individual cycle with a beginning and end highlight the 2 : 2 : 2 combination yet also as I've highlighted previously, the 2 : 4 and 4 : 2 grouping of the Days also stand out, which show layers of interconnection between the Days of creation and the major themes or historical events which stand out as the defining moments which most significantly characterize each day.
    Now let's examine the next level of complexity with these Sub Permutations eg. For instance if we wanted to individualize like numbers as with the 3rd Combination Group 2 : 2 : 2 they could then be represented as such:- aaa aab aba abb baa bab bba bbb (8) same with ac (7) and bc (6) and finally abc acb bac bca cab cba (6) = 27 Permutations!
    Therefore if the numerical definitions were similar = a = 1 Permutation, then dissimilar = ab = 8 Permutations, or abc = 27 Permutations and if there were more dissimilarities than combinations eg. A choice of abcd to fill 3 positions = 64 Permutations and so on following this pattern of cubes.

At first you may not see the initial value by individualizing the like numbers thinking that this is just getting way too complex, until you begin to visualize the flexibility such organization can offer, for instance:-
    Day 1 : a -- Day 2 : b . . . Day 3 : a -- Day 4 : b . . . Day 5 : a -- Day 6 : b
    Or simplified as:-
    1 : A . . . 2 : B . . . 3 : A . . . 4 : B . . . 5 : A . . . 6 : B _ _ _ _P(3 : 3) _ _ Cx2
    1 : A . . . 2 : A . . . 3 : A . . . 4 : B . . . 5 : B . . . 6 : B _ _ _ _P(3 : 3) _ _ Cx2
    1 : A . . . 2 : A . . . 3 : B . . . 4 : B . . . 5 : C . . . 6 : C _ _ _ _P(2 : 2 : 2) _ _ Cx3
    1 : A . . . 2 : B . . . 3 : C . . . 4 : C . . . 5 : B . . . 6 : A _ _ _ _P(2 : 2 : 2) _ _ Cx3
    1 : A . . . 2 : B . . . 3 : B . . . 4 : B . . . 5 : B . . . 6 : A _ _ _ _P(2 i 4) _ _ Cx2
    1 : A . . . 2 : A . . . 3 : B . . . 4 : B . . . 5 : B . . . 6 : B _ _ _ _P(2 : 4) _ _ Cx2
    1 : A . . . 2 : A . . . 3 : A . . . 4 : A . . . 5 : B . . . 6 : B _ _ _ _P(4 : 2) _ _ Cx2

To be continued
    Last edited by Mad Mick; 05-25-2010 at 11:43 AM.
    So were you worth it?
    Seriously think about it . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . were you worth dying on the cross for?

Thread Information