Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 76
  1. #51

    Context Context Context

    1) Jer 33:15 In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land.

    a vs. 16 In those days shall Judah be saved, and Jerusalem shall dwell safely: and this is the name wherewith she shall be called, The LORD our righteousness.

    b. You say two thousand years ago { ? that battle of Armageddon is when Jerusalem dwelt safely?} and is called YAHUWAH Tsikedenu... ?really? twilight theme music please, ha ha

    c. So you are to have us believe that Jerusalem being destroyed and Judah being taken captive is JUDAH dwelling safely in Jerusalem? NONSENSE

    2) Jer 50:4 In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the LORD their God.

    a. the Children of Israel AND the children of Judah... But you obviously hold to the replacement heresy that the Kahal, Ekklessia, Church is not Israel > cf. Ephesians 2:12 1 Corinthians 10:1 and Everywhere else.

    b. AND two seperate groups of people the Children of Israel "AND" the Children of Judah TOGETHER, the context here is the Greater Exodus spoken of in Jeremiah 16 14-15 Coming Soon to BABYLON USA , you can test the study @ www.babylonusa.info On who is BABYLON
    on my site ZionsWatchman page.

    3) Jer 50:20 In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the iniquity of Israel shall be sought for, and there shall be none; and the sins of Judah, and they shall not be found: for I will pardon them whom I reserve.

    a. Israel has been replaced and also Judah, so thats is what it means by their sin wont be found... so ridiculous

    4) Joel 3:1 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,

    ALL the Nations came to battle against Jerusalem in the first century??? Give us a break, Titus under rome equals all the nations now?

    Preterism is a cancer as Paul wrote by Inspiration 144 of the Ruach haKadosh ......Its replacement doctrines (from hasatan) is leading many to destruction...

    I have been in the Cult ministry for many years... i know what it is like to present evidence beyond refuting and still they cant see.

    Laodicean luke warm american churchianity is on its way out... you will either follow YAHUWAH or perish... the moon is soon turning to blood (Islam going to war) the sun not giving its light ( the pagan practices of sunday worshiping mythra christianity of rome will lose what little light it has been allowed in ignorance) the stars falling from heaven ( when the great apostasy unfolds and many will take the mark) when the preterist and pre-tribbers find themselves in the tribulation, they didnt believe they would see..

    Shalom
    Katriel

    Note: This is the Second abmonition, I wash my hands
    Last edited by Watchman232; 04-10-2008 at 09:14 AM.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchman232 View Post
    ... ?really? twilight theme music please, ha ha
    Hey there Katriel,

    The Bible is a serious topic. We should strive to speak to each other with the utmost respect even when we see things differently. Do you agree? I mean, that is what the Bible teaches, and it seems a little strange to be talking about the Bible in a way that disregards its teachings.

    If anything I have said upset you, please forgive me. It was not my intent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Watchman232 View Post
    a. the Children of Israel AND the children of Judah... But you obviously hold to the replacement heresy that the Kahal, Ekklessia, Church is not Israel > cf. Ephesians 2:12 1 Corinthians 10:1 and Everywhere else.
    The so-called "replacement heresy" is an absurd and incoherent false doctrine invented by some of the more strident pop-futurists. The teaching of the Holy Word is perfectly clear. God created the Christian Church from the believing Remnant of Israel in the first century. Every Christian who received the Holy Spirit at Pentecost was a Jew. Nobody replaced anybody. The Church began as the Believing Remnant of Israel. Then later the Gentiles were grafted in.

    Quote Originally Posted by Watchman232 View Post
    Preterism is a cancer as Paul wrote by Inspiration 144 of the Ruach haKadosh ......Its replacement doctrines (from hasatan) is leading many to destruction...
    Well, I respectfully disagree, and would be happy to explain why if you would like to have a mutually respectful converation about Biblical Eschatology.
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchman232 View Post
    I have been in the Cult ministry for many years... i know what it is like to present evidence beyond refuting and still they cant see.
    Great! Then you will appreciate how I have allowed you to rant a bit without coming back at you in a like spirit. And I trust you will see that I am thrilled to discuss these things with you, and that my mind is open to hear and review all evidence. In other words, my attitude is the polar opposite of an any "cult."

    Quote Originally Posted by Watchman232 View Post
    Laodicean luke warm american churchianity is on its way out... you will either follow YAHUWAH or perish... the moon is soon turning to blood (Islam going to war) the sun not giving its light ( the pagan practices of sunday worshiping mythra christianity of rome will lose what little light it has been allowed in ignorance) the stars falling from heaven ( when the great apostasy unfolds and many will take the mark) when the preterist and pre-tribbers find themselves in the tribulation, they didnt believe they would see..

    Shalom
    Katriel
    When I first read your metaphor of the moon turning to blood as Islam going to war, I thought, "Hey! That's a pretty good one." But then I realized that Islam began as a war cult back in the seventh century, so that would mean that the "moon" has been turned to blood for fourteen centuries now! Ha! Nothing new there. No "sign in the heavens" that we are just now getting ready for the big destruction.

    Quote Originally Posted by Watchman232 View Post
    Note: This is the Second abmonition, I wash my hands

    continued in a moment
    I am glad you are washing your hands. They must be quite dirty after writing such a post ....

    Just kidding! But if you can dish out your condemnation and judgment on others then you should be able to handle a little light-hearted repartee, no?

    Have a nice day, my "feisty admonisher!"

    RAM
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,965
    Preterism is a cancer as Paul wrote by Inspiration 144 of the Ruach haKadosh ......Its replacement doctrines (from hasatan) is leading many to destruction...

    I have been in the Cult ministry for many years... i know what it is like to present evidence beyond refuting and still they cant see.

    Laodicean luke warm american churchianity is on its way out... you will either follow YAHUWAH or perish... the moon is soon turning to blood (Islam going to war) the sun not giving its light ( the pagan practices of sunday worshiping mythra christianity of rome will lose what little light it has been allowed in ignorance) the stars falling from heaven ( when the great apostasy unfolds and many will take the mark) when the preterist and pre-tribbers find themselves in the tribulation, they didnt believe they would see..

    Shalom
    Katriel
    Now just a minute! Preterism is a cancer??? I find that very offensive, and spoken like a true Futurist. Brother Rirchard I apologize if I slip from my place a little bit, but I get sick and tired of those who do not agree with anyone elses eschatology, and automatically resort to comments of this type.

    Futurist's have very large history of lies and errors, yet for some reason, their excuses never cease to amaze me, "Oh they used the wrong Calendar", or "He was just a false prophet and made the mistake of date setting", yet Futurists have been proven to be one liar giving birth to other lies. Yet they, for some odd reason, are not like a cancer; just mistaken?

    Preterism seeks to understand through the eyes of the first century. We are by no means perfect. But Preterist are not closed minded as Futurist are, who are always stuck on their ways and raise the "Cloud Surfing Jesus" return in everyone's face everytime a major event takes place in human history. Don't you think that crying wolf is getting a bit old?

    As for Islam, give me a break! I believe Islam is a flaud and futile religion, and it's growing to an alarming rate. But you can't honestly believe that Islam represents the moon into blood.

    First of all, the moon is a picture of Israel, not Islam. Israel represented the moon, just as the moon reflects light from the sun. But when their light had turned into darkness, that led to their destruction; hence, the moon into blood.

    Some futurist often remind me of the people who interpret scorpions in Revelation to mean dune-buggies, and fire from the skies as Nuclear war. Like untamed animals by instinct, they over-react to every single thing that crawls on the ground, and automatically assume the world is out to get them. You don't understand because you don't want to see anything based on wisdom. Rather you keep searching for CNN Headline events and Fox News Reports looking for clues to an end-time agenda.

    Then when you are wrong, you'll merely wait a few years and publish new books when another world event takes place. But we Preterist, for some odd reason, are supposedly guilty of a 2000 year old sin Paul applied to two heretics who were obviously in the wrong. Why? Because the destruction of the temple and city had not yet happened. That was still to come, some 30 years into their future. And believe it or not, 30 years is a long time. But not that those events had taken place, just as our Lord Jesus testified to the Apostles, we Preterist who understand the fulfillment of those events, are still accused by the blindness of Futurism as being heretics of the first century during Paul's ministry. Good grief!

    That's all I have to say.

    Joe

    P.S. Again brother Richard, I hope I have not over-stepped myself.
    Last edited by TheForgiven; 04-10-2008 at 08:24 PM.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,965
    Hey Watchman? I went to your website and I copied / pasted a few things from there; my comments follow.

    9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
    Are we talking about the microsoft chip conspiracy? The thing that supposedly everyone in the world will have to take? Even those pesky little Indians / Tribes that live in jungles and climb trees for food and hunt wild game with spears? Gee, even those people, who know nothing of technology, will have to take a chip? Tell me my friend, who's going to fly in these remote and lightly inhabited territories and force them to receive a useless chip implant, ESPECIALLY a people who contribute ZERO to the world's economy?

    Rev 18:19
    And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.
    Casting dust, crying, and weeping and wailing are Jewish customs. This is not common practice for American citizens to do when they mourn. So wrong again!

    The USA has 5% of the world's population and consumes 25%+ of the earth's resources.
    Yes but the Jewish temple was turned into a den of thieves because they abused the money offered in tithes, which was supposed to assist everyone in need, and not temple adornment. And Christ condemned them directly for this mistake, as did the Apostle James just before he was beheaded. Yet America lives on and is a nation blessed by God because His kingdom flourishes here. Sure we have sinners walking in the midst of the Kingdom, but what is a nation without a guiding light? I suppose England is also on its way out the door. Yep, here comes the Arabs with all of their oil profit.

    Babylon is the nation that made the merchants who traded by the sea rich, they will lament over her, when she is destroyed (Revelation 18:9-19)
    Do you even know what the "Sea" represents? Israel was the "Land" which traveled abroad to recruit foreign exchange. Have you never read how the nations around Jerusalem traveled once a year to offer their money? Was it not Christ who said to the Jews, "You travel by land and sea to convert a single person, but when you do convert him, you make him twice as much the son of hell as yourselves!" The "sea" is a representation of Gentile nations, of which the Jews were seeking converts to Judiasm. That's what that picture represents. And when Jerusalem was destroyed in the first century, those who made their money from the temple cult lamented so badly that they threw themselves into the flames, saying "If we can't have the temple of God, then we have no reason to live!" THAT my friend is more biblically sound, as opposed to your present day movie magic. Your website is filled with anti-American sensational dung that's leaving you blinded from the truth, and focused too much on the Charles Manson theology of dun-buggies and airplanes.

    Babylon is a people, who are heavily into the occult (Isaiah 47:5-15 Revelation 18:2)
    The world "occult" does not exist in the text. You're preaching John Haggaee stuff. Yet futurist are well known for existing as cults. Look at Waco Texas, and the Jim Bakers of the past!

    Babylon is a nation that is shadowed with buzzing wings (Airplanes) A place beyond the rivers of Cush, A nation terrible from her beginning, a nation divided by rivers, a nation who's banner would be recognized by all who dwell on the earth (Isaiah 18)
    Huh oh, did I see airplanes on your web? Funny because airplanes roar, not buzz! I'm an aircraft mechanic in the US Air Force by the way, and take it from me, jets do not "buzz".

    Besides, the "Wings" you are referring to was the symbol for the Babylonian empire, during the rule of Nebachegdedzar, however you spell it. It was also the symbol for the Roman Empire.

    Okay, I think I've contributed enough rebuke against your Hollywood entertainment. Your website certainly entertaining. Oh, and what's this picture?



    Is this an asteroid hitting the earth? Or perhaps a nuclear bomb going off?

    Man this is good stuff Watchman...please entertain me more.

    Joe
    Last edited by TheForgiven; 04-10-2008 at 09:03 PM.

  5. #55

    three fold three ways seven times

    1st 144) Kenizzites
    Gen: 15:19 475 :The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites

    1/1)... 475 th vs of scripture is Genesis 19:17 And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed. (1762)


    1/2)...Sum of " four hundred seventy five ( 286) th vs Gen 11:19 > :And Peleg lived after he begat Reu two hundred and nine years, and begat sons and daughters. (762)

    2nd 144 ) Overthrow
    Gen 19:21 1332 :And he said unto him, See, I have accepted thee concerning this thing also, that I will not overthrow this city, for the which thou hast spoken.

    475 plus 1332 >1807

    2/1)...1807 verse is Exodus 11:9 And the LORD said unto Moses, Pharaoh shall not hearken unto you; that My wonders may be multiplied in the land of Egypt. (1169)

    Continued @ WWW.ONEHUNDREDFORTYFOUR.blogspot.com
    Last edited by Watchman232; 04-11-2008 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Disregard TITLE because its at least than MANY...

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,965
    Everyone should be familiar with John Hagee's attempt to reaise millions of dallors to bring European Jews back to Israel. Although I admire his heart in the matter, it's his reasons that I'm against. He and his team believe they are fulfilling prophecy by enabling so called "Jews" to return to their home land in preparation for the Messiah's return.

    Now to expose his errors even more, take a gander at this website:

    http://soldierservant.wordpress.com/...hurch-leaders/

    According to this source, John Hagee along with his team (Benny Hen and a few others) are taking money from the church funds....more than $1,000,000.00 dollars worth. Wow! Yet we still have many poor living in our own nation.

    Can John Hagee be a true minister of God? I'd like to say no, just for the record.

    I'm interested in your inputs.

    Joe

  7. #57

    HERETICS

    THEY ARE BOTH HERETICS AND DECEIVERS WHO MAKE MERCHANDISE OF GOD' PEOPLE < ha satan ALWAYS TRIES TO CONFUSE THE TRUTH , I WOULD HATE TO BE IN THEIR SHOES,COME THE WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchman232 View Post
    THEY ARE BOTH HERETICS AND DECEIVERS WHO MAKE MERCHANDISE OF GOD' PEOPLE < ha satan ALWAYS TRIES TO CONFUSE THE TRUTH , I WOULD HATE TO BE IN THEIR SHOES,COME THE WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT
    We are in perfect agreement on this point!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,965
    THEY ARE BOTH HERETICS AND DECEIVERS WHO MAKE MERCHANDISE OF GOD' PEOPLE < ha satan ALWAYS TRIES TO CONFUSE THE TRUTH , I WOULD HATE TO BE IN THEIR SHOES,COME THE WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT
    Reply With Quote
    I'm glad to see we agree on this topic. I know it shouldn't have been placed on this thread, but everyone needs to know the fallacy involved with John Hagee ministries and his multi-million dollar scandal. I'm starting to think he used Christianity for financial profit. There's just something not quite right about that man, but I can't place my finger on it. And given the fact that he's apparently influenced major politicians, I'd say he's got something up his sleeve.

    Joe

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    537
    You guys realize 'watchman' is pulling your leg with all this numerical nonsense, right? You can toss a bunch of numbers together and find all kinds of connections.

    C'mon, he suggested that a meeting Bush had on the subject of Jerusalem was linked with the tornado in Arkansas. This is kookville.

    It's a distraction from serious study of God's Word and turns it into a weird mix of math and language that virtually no one else sees. Is that what His Word is all about? Things that only 'watchman' detects? I have to be honest and call it what it is - a clanging cymbal.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •