Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Question Understanding gematrial connections

How should I regard scriptures that have the same gematrial number? Is there some sort of correlation or connection I should be looking for? In the case I'm looking at, it's 1870 in Jer 30:7.
    for you are NOW Light; walk as Sons of Light Eph 5:8

Quote Originally Posted by Screaming Eagle View Post
    How should I regard scriptures that have the same gematrial number? Is there some sort of correlation or connection I should be looking for? In the case I'm looking at, it's 1870 in Jer 30:7.
    The numerical value of the entire verse is only a single data point. We can not build much on that because it is difficult to discern between chance and design.

The real significance that I have found is in the self-reflecting integrated fractal-like patterns we see in the Biblical Holographs. For example, the Shema, the declaration of God's Unity, has a fourfold nested structure based on the value of its central claim:

Echad (One) = 13
    YHWH (The Lord) = 26 = 2 x 13
    YHVH Echad (The Lord is One) = 39 = 3 x 13
    Sum of Shema = 1118 = 13 (Echad) x 86 (Elohim) = ONE X GOD

I talk about this in my article called The Unity Holograph.

All the holographs were designed by God upon the variations of the Centered Hexagonal and Star pairs. (Like the Star of David). For example, here is the Logos Holograph:

And most significantly, the Creation HyperHolograph that unites Genesis 1:1-5 and John 1:1-5:

• Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

the holograph is anything but hollow

Richard.
    I might disagree with you on many things but in this case my admiration knows no bounds. I can never thank you enough for it. Here is
    the most magnificent example of the seal of the Holy Spirit
    Alec

Thread Information