Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Cubes and 37

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Seoul, Korea (originally from Auckland, New Zealand)
    Posts
    253

    Cubes and 37

    Greetings All!

    I would like to develop a thought that I shared with Vernon from some of his wonderful discoveries. It concerns the matter of word boundaries in Genesis 1:1, and their dual relationship to cubes and multiples of 37. Here are the webpages from which the following proceeds:

    http://www.whatabeginning.com/CGeoms/Part3/P.htm
    http://www.whatabeginning.com/CGeoms/Part3/P4.htm

    It will be noted that the first time a running sum of consecutive words comes to a multiple of 37 is at word 5, where the first 5 words increment as: 913, 1116, 1202, 1603, 1998. 1998 = 37 x 54, with 54 being the 37th composite number.

    In like manner, the first time that the letter product of consecutive words becomes a cube is at word 5, which the reader can check using a calculator of sufficient digits.

    In this respect, we might conjecture that the ideas of cubes (through letter products of words) and the number 37 (through multiples of words summed) appear to be linked in the first verse of Scripture. This conjecture is supported in the 2 remaining words of the verse.

    The running sum of the remaining two words increments as: 407, 703. Both numbers are multiples of 37, with 703 = 37 x 19.

    The letter product of the 2 remaining words is 216 million, which is the cube of 600. Vernon notes elsewhere that the triangle of 2701, the sum of Genesis 1:1, has an outline of 216 units.

    In reference to the first 5 words, the cube is of the order 480 million = the letter product of the first word. This should tell us that some deep organising principle is at work. The beginning of creation, particularly of the heavens (which completes the theme of the first 5 words), seems to be symbolically rooted in cubic geometry. This same principle then appears to apply to the creation of the earth (the subject of the remaining 2 words).
    Removing all the powers of 10 from each side, the letter product of the first 5 words = 110592; and the letter product of the last 2 words = 216. From this, we get 110592 / 216 = 512. Or, reversing the process 512 (8x8x8) x 216 (6x6x6) = 110592.

    What is so startling about the dual witness of both the cube and the number 37 in this first verse of the Bible is that it is supported by the way in which the text itself divides. There appears to be a natural thematic division between the creation of the heavens (first 5 words), and the earth (last 2 words).

    Of course, there is a strong link between the number 37 and the cube, as can be seen at this page:

    http://homepage.virgin.net/vernon.jenkins/Symb.htm

    The cube of value 64 is what I call a 'third generation' cube, and this is probably significant. The first cube is of dimension 1, and has a value of 1 unit. This cube cubed then becomes a cube of 8 units, a 'second generation' cube. This 'second generation' cube cubed then becomes a cube of 64 units, hence a 'third generation' cube.
    The cube of value 64 (gematria of aletheia = 'truth') has a physical manifestation of 37 as we look upon it through any of its diagonal axes. Richard has an excellent graphic of this phenomenon here:

    http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_HexProjections.asp

    These seem to lay the groundwork for a fundamental understanding of the number 37. It seems to represent something physical, at least in its hexagonal form. This form is also seen numerically in the geometrical relationship between 73-as-hexagram with 37-as-hexagon inset.
    Another possible extension of this thought, taking the data from Genesis 1:1 as our lead, is that the number 37 seems also to represent the idea of a cube within a cube, or something very similar. Some further justification for this conjecture lies in the fact that 37 forms numero-geometrically both a hexagon and hexagram.
    Yet another related aspect can be found from Genesis 1:1 in that T37 (703) nests within T73 (2701). This whole idea of nested geometries seems to have some sort of connection to the number 37.

    I will leave off speculation at this point, and continue with some more on this subject when time is available. The first 5 words have a lot more yet to reveal, not least of which concerns the permutation of the word values in three-digit cycles.

    Stephen
    Last edited by Stephen; 08-03-2007 at 08:37 AM.
    "And the watchman told, saying, 'The driving is like the driving of Jehu the son of Nimshi; for he driveth furiously'

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Greetings All!

    I would like to develop a thought that I shared with Vernon from some of his wonderful discoveries. It concerns the matter of word boundaries in Genesis 1:1, and their dual relationship to cubes and multiples of 37. Here are the webpages from which the following proceeds:

    http://www.whatabeginning.com/CGeoms/Part3/P.htm
    http://www.whatabeginning.com/CGeoms/Part3/P4.htm

    It will be noted that the first time a running sum of consecutive words comes to a multiple of 37 is at word 5, where the first 5 words increment as: 913, 1116, 1202, 1603, 1998. 1998 = 37 x 54, with 54 being the 37th composite number.

    In like manner, the first time that the letter product of consecutive words becomes a cube is at word 5, which the reader can check using a calculator of sufficient digits.

    In this respect, we might conjecture that the ideas of cubes (through letter products of words) and the number 37 (through multiples of words summed) appear to be linked in the first verse of Scripture. This conjecture is supported in the 2 remaining words of the verse.

    The running sum of the remaining two words increments as: 407, 703. Both numbers are multiples of 37, with 703 = 37 x 19.

    The letter product of the 2 remaining words is 216 million, which is the cube of 600. Vernon notes elsewhere that the triangle of 2701, the sum of Genesis 1:1, has an outline of 216 units.

    In reference to the first 5 words, the cube is of the order 480 million = the letter product of the first word. This should tell us that some deep organising principle is at work. The beginning of creation, particularly of the heavens (which completes the theme of the first 5 words), seems to be symbolically rooted in cubic geometry. This same principle then appears to apply to the creation of the earth (the subject of the remaining 2 words).
    Removing all the powers of 10 from each side, the letter product of the first 5 words = 110592; and the letter product of the last 2 words = 216. From this, we get 110592 / 216 = 512. Or, reversing the process 512 (8x8x8) x 216 (6x6x6) = 110592.

    What is so startling about the dual witness of both the cube and the number 37 in this first verse of the Bible is that it is supported by the way in which the text itself divides. There appears to be a natural thematic division between the creation of the heavens (first 5 words), and the earth (last 2 words).

    Of course, there is a strong link between the number 37 and the cube, as can be seen at this page:

    http://homepage.virgin.net/vernon.jenkins/Symb.htm

    The cube of value 64 is what I call a 'third generation' cube, and this is probably significant. The first cube is of dimension 1, and has a value of 1 unit. This cube cubed then becomes a cube of 8 units, a 'second generation' cube. This 'second generation' cube cubed then becomes a cube of 64 units, hence a 'third generation' cube.
    The cube of value 64 (gematria of aletheia = 'truth') has a physical manifestation of 37 as we look upon it through any of its diagonal axes. Richard has an excellent graphic of this phenomenon here:

    http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_HexProjections.asp

    These seem to lay the groundwork for a fundamental understanding of the number 37. It seems to represent something physical, at least in its hexagonal form. This form is also seen numerically in the geometrical relationship between 73-as-hexagram with 37-as-hexagon inset.
    Another possible extension of this thought, taking the data from Genesis 1:1 as our lead, is that the number 37 seems also to represent the idea of a cube within a cube, or something very similar. Some further justification for this conjecture lies in the fact that 37 forms numero-geometrically both a hexagon and hexagram.
    Yet another related aspect can be found from Genesis 1:1 in that T37 (703) nests within T73 (2701). This whole idea of nested geometries seems to have some sort of connection to the number 37.

    I will leave off speculation at this point, and continue with some more on this subject when time is available. The first 5 words have a lot more yet to reveal, not least of which concerns the permutation of the word values in three-digit cycles.

    Stephen
    Hey Stephen,

    I very much like the geometric approach. And the relation between 37 and cubes, as projections is very important. Do you have any insight into any three dimensional meaning of centered star numbers? That's something I have been wondering about for a long time. We know 37 is a centered hexagon, which is a projection of a 3D cube of 64. And 73 is its associated 2D centered star number. But is there a 3D meaning to 73?

    I also have noted a lot of "cubic geometry" in other numbers of Genesis 1.1-5. For example,

    999 = 1000 - 1 = 10^3 - 1^3

    271 = 1000 - 729 = 10^3 - 9^3 = Hex(10)

    I talk about this here: http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Creation_FirstDay.asp

    Now as for the products of letters in Gen 1.1. You really don't need a calculator for those calculations, since as Vernon notes in the articles you cited, every letter is made of powers of 2,3,5, and 7, so all you really need to do is write it out and collect the powers. E.g.

    BRAShYT = 2 x (2^3 x 5^2) x 1 x (2^2 x 3 x 5^2) x (2 x 5) x (2^4 x 5^2) = 2^11 x 3 x 5^7

    So the letter product of Gen 1.1 divides into two cubes just like the standard gematria divides into two triangles. It seems like it might reflect another aspect of the distribution of the letters. That is interesting. I wonder where it will lead? Any ideas?

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Seoul, Korea (originally from Auckland, New Zealand)
    Posts
    253

    Stella

    Gidday Richard!

    The 3-D counterpart of the hexagram is the stella octangula. Here's a link:

    http://mathworld.wolfram.com/StellaOctangula.html

    Rotate that thing and you'll see the outline of a hexagram. As you'll note at the bottom of that page, the vertices of the stella octangula can be joined to form a cube, as the stella itself fits inside a cube. I haven't given deep thought to this aspect as yet.
    The stella is also the stellation of an octahedron, which is probably important. It is impossible to overlook the fact that the 37th octahedron has a value of 33781 = 37 x 913 (bereshith). How this exactly fits into the picture is something that I haven't given much thought to.

    As for where this all leads, I have given it lots of thought. I have a strong tendency to make grand speculations on this matter, so I'm just making you aware of that. You being the physicist will be able to see things that I can't see. Cutting to the chase, I speculate that something absolutely basic about the structure of the physical universe is being represented here. Now that is truly a speculative statement, but I believe that there is some real merit to it. What that speculated structure might be is something I'm not sure of. I think it might have something to do with cubes, with light, with the way in which matter interacts with light. Somehow the number 37 seems to be the key to translating the data.

    As I develop the NJ cube, you might gain a small glimpse of why I make these speculations. I know there is nothing much on offer here, so please remember this is only a speculative enterprise.

    I like to imagine that from all this delving into gematria and the structurality implicit in gematria - recall the word comes from the Greek geometria - we will one day discover some new knowledge. That would be the ultimate achievement of this enterprise of ours. And why not? It's entirely possible that these patterns we find - and they are definitely there - have a significance far greater than merely underpinning the surface text.

    I think this whole Genesis 1:1 thing is also intimately related to the GenSet numbers of 27, 37, 73 and 137. You once speculated that these numbers were made for the creation, that God may have used them to create with. I don't know how you feel about that statement these days, but I think you were absolutely right. You've been doing this gematria thing for years now, so you've got a really deep knowledge of it and the questions that it brings up in your mind from time to time. I'm sure you've considered these things before. Things like 27 x 37 = 999 really make you think. And 73 x 137 = 10001 is again of the same form, with the +/- 1 thing.

    The whole thing is not just the numbers themselves, but the geometry also. The cubes come in here, and I will eventually try to show from the NJ cube just how the numbers and geometry seem to converge. I think the discoveries we make need to be thought of creatively. I don't think they are just interesting patterns that confirm the intelligence of the Holy Spirit as author. I think they are clues to the very structure of physical reality itself; and, if we persist, I think these structures will reveal themselves in a way that a physicist will recognise.

    Well, you did ask me for my ideas, and I gave my intuitions. How far might we be from discovering something new? If at all? I have no idea on that, but we might be closer than we realise.

    What are your ideas on where this might be leading to?

    Stephen
    Last edited by Stephen; 08-04-2007 at 12:57 AM.
    "And the watchman told, saying, 'The driving is like the driving of Jehu the son of Nimshi; for he driveth furiously'

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Seoul, Korea (originally from Auckland, New Zealand)
    Posts
    253

    Nutter

    Ahoy there!

    So from my last post you probably learned I'm a bit of a nutter, if you had the good fortune to read it. You should try it some time. Old Alby Einstein would have been nothing more than a toe hair in the pages of history if he'd been boring and hadn't dared to speculate beyond the limitations of other men's thinking.

    It's fair to say most serious-minded Christian scientists think gematria is a crock of the proverbial, but I'm sure you'd agree they're nought but a pack of mud ducks. I think with this gematria enterprise of ours we are really onto something. I believe it's more than mere wallpaper, it's pretty patterns speaking something more than just decoration. This is God we're talking about, not a number magician, not an ABC home decorator.

    Cubes. What more should I tell you? How much more dare I tell you? We all know a hexagon is the 2D shadow of a cube when viewed through a diagonal. So what deeper meaning can we find in this? And does this, in fact, mean anything at all? Is there any deeper meaning? Or is God just having a play with his toys?

    Let's think about the cube and hexagon. They are geometrically related, the cube seemingly collapsing into a hexagon when the necessary conditions are attained. What happens to a cube in this process? Does it, in fact, collapse? Or is that simply a trick, an illusion of perspective? Or is it both?

    What we do know for certain is this. Where once we had eight vertices with the cube, we now have only six in the hexagon. Did I say six? Yes, but there is more. There is a centre, for every regular hexagon has a centre, and this centre is the seventh vertex. But it is more than that. It is a point that is, in fact, an entire diagonal axis of the cube. It appears as a point, but in reality it is a line. The property of the cube, oriented along this axis, sustains the illusion of the hexagon. So a cube has eight vertices, a hexagon six with the centre a seventh, which is also an eighth. So what?

    Are there any patterns outside of geometry that imitate this pattern? I suppose that's what we are really looking for. Something that goes beyond the pattern. A greater reality, of which the pattern - with all its permutations, as we have just observed - is simply a sign.

    Perhaps the octave is one such structure, for it can be mapped onto this model of the cube-as-hexagon. Starting from the centre, traversing all the vertices, and returning to the centre. The same note that we began with at the centre, finally returning back to the centre, but of a higher octave. A hidden diagonal line representing this shift to the higher octave. The next thing is to see if the map is the same as the territory. Is the correspondence literal? Can the notes of the octave be spatially distributed one from another in a pattern matching to the vertices of a hexagon and cube? Or is there no physical correspondence? Is it just coincidence of numbers and pattern?

    This is what I mean by speculation. This is what I mean when I say we ought to think outside the box, cube or whatever the hexagon you wanna call it. Anything less is to be a mere junior in the study of gematria. A student of wallpaper patterns. A home decorator. A flower arranger. A perpetual undergraduate. A toe hair.

    Stephen
    Last edited by Stephen; 08-06-2007 at 02:09 AM.
    "And the watchman told, saying, 'The driving is like the driving of Jehu the son of Nimshi; for he driveth furiously'

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Ahoy there!

    So from my last post you probably learned I'm a bit of a nutter, if you had the good fortune to read it. You should try it some time. Old Alby Einstein would have been nothing more than a toe hair in the pages of history if he'd been boring and hadn't dared to speculate beyond the limitations of other men's thinking.
    If that's what you mean by "nutter" - then glad we got anutter nutter!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    It's fair to say most serious-minded Christian scientists think gematria is a crock of the proverbial, but I'm sure you'd agree they're nought but a pack of mud ducks. I think with this gematria enterprise of ours we are really onto something. I believe it's more than mere wallpaper, it's pretty patterns speaking something more than just decoration. This is God we're talking about, not a number magician, not an ABC home decorator.
    Couldn't agree more. The poor folks who are in academia are not allowed to think outside the miniature cubicals of modern intellectual fashion. Don't need to focus on them any more than old Alberto One-Stone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Cubes. What more should I tell you? How much more dare I tell you? We all know a hexagon is the 2D shadow of a cube when viewed through a diagonal. So what deeper meaning can we find in this? And does this, in fact, mean anything at all? Is there any deeper meaning? Or is God just having a play with his toys?
    Excellent questions. Worthy of much mediation. I tend towards the "fundamental view" in which the gematria is understood as the Geometry of God's Thoughts. I mean, its exactly what I'd probably do if I had infinite intelligence and eternity on my hands. Why not make my word perfect beyond all description? And a work of art and mathematics? Sounds like fun to me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Let's think about the cube and hexagon. They are geometrically related, the cube seemingly collapsing into a hexagon when the necessary conditions are attained. What happens to a cube in this process? Does it, in fact, collapse? Or is that simply a trick, an illusion of perspective? Or is it both?

    What we do know for certain is this. Where once we had eight vertices with the cube, we now have only six in the hexagon. Did I say six? Yes, but there is more. There is a centre, for every regular hexagon has a centre, and this centre is the seventh vertex. But it is more than that. It is a point that is, in fact, an entire diagonal axis of the cube. It appears as a point, but in reality it is a line. The property of the cube, oriented along this axis, sustains the illusion of the hexagon. So a cube has eight vertices, a hexagon six with the centre a seventh, which is also an eighth. So what?

    Are there any patterns outside of geometry that imitate this pattern? I suppose that's what we are really looking for. Something that goes beyond the pattern. A greater reality, of which the pattern - with all its permutations, as we have just observed - is simply a sign.

    Perhaps the octave is one such structure, for it can be mapped onto this model of the cube-as-hexagon. Starting from the centre, traversing all the vertices, and returning to the centre. The same note that we began with at the centre, finally returning back to the centre, but of a higher octave. A hidden diagonal line representing this shift to the higher octave. The next thing is to see if the map is the same as the territory. Is the correspondence literal? Can the notes of the octave be spatially distributed one from another in a pattern matching to the vertices of a hexagon and cube? Or is there no physical correspondence? Is it just coincidence of numbers and pattern?

    This is what I mean by speculation. This is what I mean when I say we ought to think outside the box, cube or whatever the hexagon you wanna call it. Anything less is to be a mere junior in the study of gematria. A student of wallpaper patterns. A home decorator. A flower arranger. A perpetual undergraduate. A toe hair.

    Stephen
    That's an excellent insight. The 1st and the 8th overlap in the octave. The other six notes are arrayed symmetrically.

    So now we have Art, Poetry, Mathematics, Geometry, fundamental Physics, and Music integrated in the Thoughts of God? Makes sense to me!

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Gidday Richard!

    The 3-D counterpart of the hexagram is the stella octangula. Here's a link:

    http://mathworld.wolfram.com/StellaOctangula.html

    Rotate that thing and you'll see the outline of a hexagram. As you'll note at the bottom of that page, the vertices of the stella octangula can be joined to form a cube, as the stella itself fits inside a cube. I haven't given deep thought to this aspect as yet.

    The stella is also the stellation of an octahedron, which is probably important. It is impossible to overlook the fact that the 37th octahedron has a value of 33781 = 37 x 913 (bereshith). How this exactly fits into the picture is something that I haven't given much thought to.
    Hey ho Stephen-O!

    I knew about the Stella Octangula - it caught my interest a few years ago. In terms of Numerical Geometry, the sequence is given by

    0, 1, 14, 51, 124, 245, 426, 679, 1016, 1449, 1990, 2651, 3444

    StellO(n) = 2n^3-n

    But that wasn't my question. I was wondering if you knew about a 3D meaning of the Star numbers {1, 13, 37, 73 ...}. I wondered about them because we have a 3D interpretation of the 2D Hexagons as the projections of cubes. I was wondering if there is anything like that for the Star numbers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    As for where this all leads, I have given it lots of thought. I have a strong tendency to make grand speculations on this matter, so I'm just making you aware of that. You being the physicist will be able to see things that I can't see. Cutting to the chase, I speculate that something absolutely basic about the structure of the physical universe is being represented here. Now that is truly a speculative statement, but I believe that there is some real merit to it. What that speculated structure might be is something I'm not sure of. I think it might have something to do with cubes, with light, with the way in which matter interacts with light. Somehow the number 37 seems to be the key to translating the data.

    As I develop the NJ cube, you might gain a small glimpse of why I make these speculations. I know there is nothing much on offer here, so please remember this is only a speculative enterprise.
    Speculation is GOOD in the correct context. I didn't mean to give you a complex about it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    I like to imagine that from all this delving into gematria and the structurality implicit in gematria - recall the word comes from the Greek geometria - we will one day discover some new knowledge. That would be the ultimate achievement of this enterprise of ours. And why not? It's entirely possible that these patterns we find - and they are definitely there - have a significance far greater than merely underpinning the surface text.

    I think this whole Genesis 1:1 thing is also intimately related to the GenSet numbers of 27, 37, 73 and 137. You once speculated that these numbers were made for the creation, that God may have used them to create with. I don't know how you feel about that statement these days, but I think you were absolutely right. You've been doing this gematria thing for years now, so you've got a really deep knowledge of it and the questions that it brings up in your mind from time to time. I'm sure you've considered these things before. Things like 27 x 37 = 999 really make you think. And 73 x 137 = 10001 is again of the same form, with the +/- 1 thing.
    Yes, I still think that God "used" those numbers in creation. That was a big point in my Repunit research, where 27, 37, 73, and 137 all appear very early in the list of repunit factors. I know there is something fundamental going on there - and that its wrapped up in the Divine design of Genesis 1:1.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    The whole thing is not just the numbers themselves, but the geometry also.
    Absolutely. And there should be no surprise to find such beauty in the Geometry of Thoughts of God.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    The cubes come in here, and I will eventually try to show from the NJ cube just how the numbers and geometry seem to converge. I think the discoveries we make need to be thought of creatively. I don't think they are just interesting patterns that confirm the intelligence of the Holy Spirit as author. I think they are clues to the very structure of physical reality itself; and, if we persist, I think these structures will reveal themselves in a way that a physicist will recognise.

    Well, you did ask me for my ideas, and I gave my intuitions. How far might we be from discovering something new? If at all? I have no idea on that, but we might be closer than we realise.

    What are your ideas on where this might be leading to?

    Stephen
    I'll tell you more in my response to your second post.

    RAM
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,189

    Frank Colijn's page

    Hey Stephen,

    I just found this page by Frank Colijn http://members.home.nl/frankcolijn/f...ing_of_God.htm

    Near the bottom of the page you will find a table that shows that the reduced values of the seven words of Genesis 1:1. There are two steps to producing the reduced values. First, he sums the digits till the first prime is found. For example, 913 => 13, and 86 => 14 => 5. Then he sums all those values and finds the 8th cube 64.

    Then he calculates the reduced value by summing until he gets a single digit. E.g. 913 => 13 => 4. Then he sums all those values and finds the 4th Hexagon, 37, which is the projection of 64!

    Very interesting stuff.

    Frank, would it be OK if I displayed your table in this thread?

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Seoul, Korea (originally from Auckland, New Zealand)
    Posts
    253

    Genesis 1:1

    Hi Richard!

    Thanks for bringing Frank's page to my attention again. I had seen it quite some time ago, but what with all the other goings on it's easy to forget things at times. In fact, I contributed something to that very page, which Frank has linked to. It concerns a veiled reference to the physics number 137.036 which you'd know a thing or two about!

    Frank's finding concerning the link between 64 and 37 is very interesting indeed. You should email him to get permission to do a modified diagram. While you're at it, allow me to suggest another interesting addition.

    The first reduced prime numbers from summing the digits of the seven numbers of Genesis 1:1 are also fascinating. These would read as:
    1. 913 = 9+1+3=13 (prime)
    2. 203 = 2+0+3=5 (prime)
    3. 086 = 0+8+6=14=1+4=5 (prime)
    4. 401 = 4+0+1=5 (prime)
    5. 395 = 3+9+5=17 (prime)
    6. 407 = 4+0+7=11 (prime)
    7. 296 = 2+9+6=17 (prime)
    It will be noted that only the value 086 - which is actually the only two-digit number of the seven words, in spite of how I have written it - does not initially produce a prime from summing its digits; thus it has to undergo a secondary process to reduce it to a prime. The sum of these seven primes is then:

    13+5+5+5+17+11+17=73

    Where necessary, these then break down ultimately as:
    1. 13 = 1+3=4
    2. 5
    3. 5
    4. 5
    5. 17 = 1+7=8
    6. 11 = 1+1=2
    7. 17 = 1+7=8
    These sum as:

    4+5+5+5+8+2+8=37

    In this manner, the sum of the initial prime reduction comes to 73 - which we shall term I - while the reduction of I to single digits by the same process sums to 37 - which we shall term J.

    It follows that I x J = 73 X 37 = 2701

    And 2701 is the value of Genesis 1:1. Odd that Frank should miss that one!

    Stephen

    PS: I only checked this thread again because I want to simplify the points I made in the thread-starter, at post #1. That simplification can wait till another day.
    Last edited by Stephen; 08-18-2007 at 11:25 PM.
    "And the watchman told, saying, 'The driving is like the driving of Jehu the son of Nimshi; for he driveth furiously'

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    In this manner, the sum of the initial prime reduction comes to 73 - which we shall term I - while the reduction of I to single digits by the same process sums to 37 - which we shall term J.

    It follows that I x J = 73 X 37 = 2701

    And 2701 is the value of Genesis 1:1. Odd that Frank should miss that one!

    Stephen
    Hey ho Stephen,

    What do you mean? Frank didn't miss the 37 x 73 = 2701. He's got it all over that page we are talking about.

    Do you know of any other verses that have properties with the digital sums like Gen 1:1?

    One thing about the "prime digital sums" - that doesn't always work because they don't always sum to a prime. E.g. 26 => 8 (not prime). So I guess the rule is stop at the first prime, or when you get a single digit, which ever comes first. But that sounds like a weak rule without much significance, so I am almost inclined to think the 37 and 73 that results from the digital sums as a "coincidence" but that is difficult because of the overwhelming significance of those two numbers in Gen 1:1. So all I can say is

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Seoul, Korea (originally from Auckland, New Zealand)
    Posts
    253

    37 and 73

    Gidday Richard!

    I appreciate you replying to my last post.

    What I meant by Frank missing it is that he missed the fact that the first prime digit sum comes to 73. Somewhat strangely, he overlooked that fact, and instead went a step further to break down the 6th word as:

    407 = 4+0+7=11=1+1=2

    If he had've stopped at the first prime - which clearly is 11 in the example, above - he would have quickly found that the pair 73 and 37 - the factors of Genesis 1:1 - would have filled both columns. His extra step resulted in the significant pair 64 and 37. In spite of the importance of this latter pair, the context of the 73 and 37 pair makes it the more significant of the two, since they are the factors of the verse in question.

    The fact that the 'prime digital sums' don't always work only strengthens the contention that this is not a matter of coincidence. What are the chances that the digits of all 7 words would break down into primes? They would have to be unlikely, I would think. Stopping at the first prime, if it were achievable, would be a sensible strategy. This gives added significance to the resulting 73 and 37 pair.

    What really clinches it for me that this is a phenomenon of divine intent is that the same result is obtained when we multiply the 7 words. Using Vernon's page "The Arbiters of Truth" as a starting point:

    913x203x086x401x395x407x296=304,153,525,784,175,76 0

    Clustering the result we get:

    (304)+(153)+(525)+(784)+(175)+(760)=2701

    With 2701 we have the verse total of Genesis 1:1. Breaking down these clusters digitally produces:

    3+0+4=7
    1+5+3=9
    5+2+5=12
    7+8+4=19
    1+7+5=13
    7+6+0=13

    The sum of the digits of this large number comes to:

    7+9+12+19+13+13=73

    Where possible, these then break down in the next step as:

    7=7
    9=9
    12=1+2=3
    19=1+9=10
    13=1+3=4
    13=1+3=4

    These sum as:

    7+9+3+10+4+4=37

    So once again the pair 37 and 73 are found in tandem. It will also be noted that, as expected, not all of the 6 numbers, above, were able to be broken down into primes. Which proves the point that the example at the beginning of this post is not likely to be attributable to chance.

    Pretty cool stuff, ay!

    Stephen

    PS: Don't you think it's odd that none of the 7 numbers of Genesis 1:1 is a multiple of 3?
    Last edited by Stephen; 08-20-2007 at 09:56 PM.
    "And the watchman told, saying, 'The driving is like the driving of Jehu the son of Nimshi; for he driveth furiously'

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •