Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Third Temple

[QUOTE=CWH;41241]

Thee is no Biblical place for a Third Stone Mosaic Temple....really? Well, time will tell. The Third Temple is already under construction. Thank You.

In Jesus Name.

A copy does not make it Biblical. A fake Mosaic Temple and fake Ark of The Covenant makes it fake and a fraud. It makes it a Satanic place to dress funny and where grown men will act like fools. In many 'Futurest' paradiyms, this FAKE Mosaic Temple will 'STILL' be destroyed along with 2/3s of all of the Jews that live on earth today. If you 'support' the building of this Fake Mosaic Temple, then you support the coming deaths of 2/3s of The Jews in the world today as 'biblical'.
    Brother Les

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Les View Post
    1. When is this time period?

30AD-73AD

2. What is understood by the house of God of Jacob?

Jacob = Israel = The Son God = The Sons of Light = The Church

3. When shall he judge among the nations .... neither shall they (the nations) learn of war no more?

To 'learn war no more'...... What war? It is The War between God and His Covenant Peoples, the Nations, the Twelve tribes. 'This War would only end at the time of the Judgement when the 'Sons of Darkness (Agar) and the Sons of Light'(Sarah) (who are both 'Israel' as brothers ) are seperated from each other, some to eternal punishment and some to eternal Life. God is not at War with His Covenantal Peoples anymore. We must remember that there will always be evil on the earth and that The Dogs will always be outside The Gates of Jerusalem (The Church)
    Yep.

But it still seems rather misleading to say that the goyim would not raise sword against goyim .... just saying.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

[QUOTE=Brother Les;41251]
    Quote Originally Posted by CWH View Post

A copy does not make it Biblical. A fake Mosaic Temple and fake Ark of The Covenant makes it fake and a fraud. It makes it a Satanic place to dress funny and where grown men will act like fools. In many 'Futurest' paradiyms, this FAKE Mosaic Temple will 'STILL' be destroyed along with 2/3s of all of the Jews that live on earth today. If you 'support' the building of this Fake Mosaic Temple, then you support the coming deaths of 2/3s of The Jews in the world today as 'biblical'.
    BFB!
    (BFB = Big Fat Bingo)
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    Thank you Bob. I agree with the quotes you have listed. I suppose I should have completed the verses I referred to. For the moment, I shall just post the first quote from Isaiah 2:3 which I consider is speaking of a future time.
    You are kind of stacking the deck here. First you asked where this worship would take place if not in a temple. Jesus said it would be Spiritual. So, it does not matter where it takes place. It was future from Isaiah's point of view. From Jesus' point of view and ours, if we begin to understand what he is saying here, it is already available now. And is coming for those who will «get it» at some future date. If you are expecting a physical temple where every one gets along I don't think it will ever happen.
    [QUOTE=David M;1246]
    Isaiah 2:3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
    4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

The questions I need answering are:
    3. When shall he judge among the nations .... neither shall they (the nations) learn of war no more?
    1. Now. For the last two thousand years the answer is the same.
    2. It is a Spiritual realization. Jacob had a dream and said, «Surely the Lord is in this place and I knew it not.» Then he said that it was the «House of God» or Beth El. It was a realization,not a place. It is a promised land because we are promised that we will be able to dwell or remain in that state of consciousness. Not just get a glymse of it like Jacob did. It is the piece of ground that Jacob gave to Joseph. Sychar. 3. The Nations are inside of us. Wrong thinking patterns that we learnto not let in in regards to our doctrine.We begin to stop using our own energy agianst ourselves and break up the fallow ground of our perspective/doctrine so that the seed of Christ can begin to take root in us. This we do not of our own selves but being taught by him. This is he swords into plowshares. And learning from God. We cannnot have peace amonst ourselves unttl we have peace within ourselves. I don't see that ever happening on a worldwide scale.
    Quote Originally Posted by David M View Post
    All are invited to contribute to answering these questions to explain how these verses fit in with the context of understanding the future with regard a physical temple or not.

David
    Bob
    Harry Potter,.. "Is this all happening in my head, or is it real?"
    Professor Dumbledor,.. "Of course it's all happening in your head. What makes you think that means it isn't real?"

Originally Posted by Brother Les

30AD-73AD

Thanks for your answers. You probably have a lot more evidence for saying the time period is 30AD to 73AD, I am still thinking the time is still future.

To 'learn war no more'...... What war? It is The War between God and His Covenant Peoples, the Nations, the Twelve tribes. 'This War would only end at the time of the Judgement when the 'Sons of Darkness (Agar) and the Sons of Light'(Sarah) (who are both 'Israel' as brothers ) are seperated from each other, some to eternal punishment and some to eternal Life. God is not at War with His Covenantal Peoples anymore. We must remember that there will always be evil on the earth and that The Dogs will always be outside The Gates of Jerusalem (The Church)
    For the moment, I am thinking that the verse just applies to the world’s nations exactly as the verse says; I am not going to read into the verse more than it says. If we believe in the return of Jesus back to the earth to establish righteousness throughout the earth which will involve the final overcoming of sin and therefore death throughout the world, what is Jesus going to be doing in the 1,000 years that this will take before he hands the kingdom over to his Heavenly Father? Surely, he has to bring the nations of the world into subjection and teach them of God's ways. No government has been able to do this and this is why the rule of Jesus is necessary for 1,000 years.

As I understand it, Zechariah is speaking of the same time and the nations who do not bow to Jesus' reign when he returns will be made to conform.
    This will be part of the power with which Jesus will rule when he returns.

Zechariah 14:17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

My question again is, when has this ever happened?

I will now post the reference from Micah:

Micah 4:2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
    3 And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
    4 But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken it.
    5 For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.

I have not seen any of this happening. The teaching and the law is not coming from Zion in this present day. The finality of this period is the eternal kingdom state/condition that will apply. Jesus has got to bring this about and nations will be taught and if they object they will be made to conform.

I have not seen the period where the metals of weapons used in warfare have been turned back to implements used for peaceful means. There was a token reduction of some nuclear weapons some years ago, but Russia and America still have enough nuclear weapons to destroy the earth several times over and they still have numerous tanks, battleships, planes and the like that can be scrapped (if they are not destroyed in battle) and the metals converted to peaceful uses.

David
    Last edited by David M; 02-09-2012 at 03:34 PM.

David and Les,

War no more means no more war (anywhere ever). Because of this, this factor of this foretelling reveals this is to occur after the millenial Shabbat of planet earth. That is what the thousand years is, being a reign of peace where Lucy is locked away before release after the thousand years when he shall gather Gog and Magog to fight the final confict. (BTW, Gog and Magog are not references to actual nations in that passage found in Ezekiel, but rather the names meanings represent what actual type of individuals will gather for the final conflict...then comes the "wars no more."

Timmy
    The mind grows by taking in
    :Mesiras Nefesh:
    THE HEART GROWS BY GIVING OUT

Brother Les responds to David's Qs thuswise:
    30AD-73AD

To 'learn war no more'...... What war? It is The War between God and His Covenant Peoples, the Nations, the Twelve tribes. 'This War would only end at the time of the Judgement when the 'Sons of Darkness (Agar) and the Sons of Light'(Sarah) (who are both 'Israel' as brothers ) are seperated from each other, some to eternal punishment and some to eternal Life. God is not at War with His Covenantal Peoples anymore. We must remember that there will always be evil on the earth and that The Dogs will always be outside The Gates of Jerusalem (The Church)[

]. . .then RAM comments to David's Qs thuswise:
    From a Christian point of view, the answers seem quite simple and straightforward:

1. It began with the coming of Christ and the establishment of God's Kingdom (the Church) in the first century.

2. The Church

3. He is judging amongst the nations now.

Edit to add: Whoops! My first response had an error. The "nations shall not lift up sword against nation" presents a hermeneutical challenge. Obviously, the last part of this passage has not been fulfilled literally. . .

. . .So it appears the Bible is simply wrong on this point if it is interpreted literally.

Timmy says otherwise:

1. This began long before the first century: "From the blood of righteous Hevel B'resheet reveals Adonai talked with Kayin telling him, "Your brothers blood cries up from out of the ground."...and thus the church of the firstborn was born and bourne by both the blood of the lamb and the righteous "martyros"<(often translated from K(ommon) Greek into English as the word "witness.") [THIS AGAIN TESTIFIES INDEED THAT YAH HAS DECLARED THE END FROM THE BEGINNING]

2. All whom Adonai considers righteous through faith(fulness) in obediently trusting Him, beginning with Adam and (figuratively), "until the final soul leaves the Guph empty after Tofet yawns wider the final time."

3. After the final conflict. (See: Post #26)

Twinitarian Timmy
    Last edited by Timmy; 02-09-2012 at 06:27 PM.

Third Temple

Hi Richard,

Interesting insight. I never noticed that believers were called "first-borns" in that passage. We find exactly the same word in the LXX when God killed all the firstborn in Egypt:

KJV Exodus 13:15 And it came to pass, when Pharaoh would hardly let us go, that the LORD slew all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man, and the firstborn of beast: therefore I sacrifice to the LORD all that openeth the matrix, being males; but all the firstborn of my children I redeem.

So just as the firstborn of Egypt were slain, the believers are called "firstborn."

Is there an additional meaning that you see implied by this passage?
    Exodus 4:22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel [is] my son, [even] my firstborn:

Thanks for that link back to Egypt, which is rather pertinent, and, the invitation to say a little more.

As I'm not sure when I'll be able to give time to posting again, I've brought together some of the verses and passages which seem to develop the theme of the priesthood of all believers. I hope it gives you enough for a deeper study.

One of the things I'm wondering about, is how the Levites both received a tithe, and tithed their tithe. This seems to echo 1 John 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us, in that we have always received more than we can return to the Lord, and that's why it makes our offerings of worship, praise, thanksgiving, freewill giving and even life itself, seem inadequate in our own estimation, and makes God's acceptance of such apparently invisible and intangible gifts seem yet another sign and operation of His goodwill toward man.

The trail for clues to understanding begins way back in Exodus 13:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 2 Sanctify unto me all the firstborn, whatsoever openeth the womb among the children of Israel, [both] of man and of beast: it [is] mine.

Exodus 13:15 And it came to pass, when Pharaoh would hardly let us go, that the LORD slew all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man, and the firstborn of beast: therefore I sacrifice to the LORD all that openeth the matrix, being males; but all the firstborn of my children I redeem.

In Egypt, the Hebrews had been redeemed by the blood of lambs. The Law at Sinai was more complicated-sounding, but the association between complete redemption and preservation of life is always present.

Numbers 3:12 And I, behold, I have taken the Levites from among the children of Israel instead of all the firstborn that openeth the matrix among the children of Israel: therefore the Levites shall be mine;

As I understand it, the head of every household had a priestly function towards God. We see this in Job's attitude prior to God speaking to Abram. Implicit in being the firstborn, was the inevitable inheritance of a double portion, and the responsibilities of headship of the family.

Aaron, Miriam and Moses were of Levi, and, as God led and instructed Moses about the Tabernacle (significant of God's dwelling with men) and gave instructions about the priesthood, we see the office of the High Priest described, expressly for the whole nation (Remember the connection to birth, implicit in the word 'nation'), a whole system was laid out with many details which later the Lord Jesus would fulfill as both our High Priest and sacrifice.

Through His mother Mary, Jesus was related to Zacharias and Elisabeth, Levites, although He Himself was directly of Judah - praise.

Numbers 18:20 And the LORD spake unto Aaron, Thou shalt have no inheritance in their land, neither shalt thou have any part among them: I [am] thy part and thine inheritance among the children of Israel.

Deuteronomy 10:8 At that time the LORD separated the tribe of Levi, to bear the ark of the covenant of the LORD, to stand before the LORD to minister unto him, and to bless in his name, unto this day. 9 Wherefore Levi hath no part nor inheritance with his brethren; the LORD [is] his inheritance, according as the LORD thy God promised him.

Psalm 127:3 Lo, children [are] an heritage of the LORD: [and] the fruit of the womb [is his] reward.

Matthew 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. 21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. 22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, 23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. 24 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: 25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

John 4:19 The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet. 20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship. 21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. 22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth. 25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. 26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am [he].

Hebrews 10:4 For [it is] not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins. 5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me: 6 In burnt offerings and [sacrifices] for sin thou hast had no pleasure. 7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God. 8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and [offering] for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure [therein]; which are offered by the law; 9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. 10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once [for all].

Ephesians 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. 7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; 8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; 9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

Hebrews 9:13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: 14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? 15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions [that were] under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

Hebrews 11:13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of [them], and embraced [them], and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. 14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country. 15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that [country] from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned. 16 But now they desire a better [country], that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: 40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

Exodus 19:4 Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and [how] I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself. 5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth [is] mine: 6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation.

Acts 26:15 And I [Paul] said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest. 16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee; 17 Delivering thee from the people, and [from] the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, 18 To open their eyes, [and] to turn [them] from darkness to light, and [from] the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

1 Peter 1:15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; 16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy

Revelation 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, [who is] the faithful witness, [and] the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, 6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him [be] glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

I am not going to attempt to expound the many details contained in the Old Testament through the ministry of priests and prophets who brought the word of God to His people. It is noteworthy, though, that Jesus was 'that Prophet' to whom Moses referrred of great future significance, and, that as the only begotten Son of God, He became the High Priest and was Lamb of God which takes away the sin of the whole world.

Looking through a different lens, Jesus Christ the Son of God the Father - His firstborn - was also the firstborn from the dead in His resurrection. Therefore, as we receive Him, the firstborn One in both life and death, He - the firstborn One - dwells in us by His Spirit, and we are counted as firstborn ones in Him in His resurrection, and, as co-heirs of the (spiritual) double portion due to 'the firstborn'.

(This same principle operates in respect if almost all His capacities and roles - that when we receive Him, whether as the Elect Servant, (in Him, we are 'elect servants' - a role which, in view of the cross, we are always grateful He carried out on our behalf. His example of servanthood in John 13 ought to be easier, and yet it still cuts against the heart of the pride of man, to actually choose to take the lower part as means to demonstrating one's worthiness of His association with us), or as the Author and Completer of our faith, or as the Apostle (Hebrews 3:1), the Evangelist (Repent!), the Bishop (overseer) of our souls (Pastor/Shepherd), the Teacher (Rabbi), the Preacher (Isaiah 61, Luke 4), when we receive Him by His Spirit, we also receive the spiritual enabling to fulfil His calling upon our lives, to function in specific roles and gifts (however slowly we may seem to be growing in maturity into those roles and the operation of such gifts as He bestows.)

Ephesians 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

Ephesians 5:but be ye being filled with the Spirit; 19 speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; 20 giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

1 Peter 2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: 3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord [is] gracious. 4 To whom coming, [as unto] a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, [and] precious, 5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ. 6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded. 7 Unto you therefore which believe [he is] precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner, 8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, [even to them] which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed. 9 But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: 10 Which in time past [were] not a people, but [are] now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

My understanding is: 'the spirits of just men made perfect' in Heb 12:23, is a reference to Heb 11:40 - 'that they without us should not be made perfect'.

Thank you for your patience.
    Last edited by Charisma; 02-09-2012 at 04:37 PM.
    16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Ephesians 3

Hello again Bob!!!

שם המפורש = Shem ha'Mephorash. . .and those who are clueless about Hebrew linguistics, spell and speak differently than what is actually written and correctly spoken. You can't help but note this everywhere all the time with every word under the sun compared to knowing the Hebrew texts. When you are referring to this though, why can't you also consider it in terms of 8...24...72...216???
    ...and that's alot of petros for the buck; but it is noted Petra figures into this relative to Yakov.
    ...and Shim'on onto Kefa.
    Thank bunches again. Time to look deeper still.

My Rabba whispered in this ear one time that Shem ha'Mephorash itself is actually a corruption of the names of the sons of Noach combined. Being Adonai of all He created, unto all human progeny of he knowing grace in the LORD's eyes, the title was originally SHemHAmYefet. (Surely you can now see the implications of grace in this indirect name/title of tetragrammaton and the 72 host.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob May View Post
    Joh 4:20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
    Joh 4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. Joh 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
    Joh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
    Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
    Please note from Yochanan 4.23, "But the hour is arriving, and AND NOW IS", that this is under the Moshiac Covenant. Consider Yeshua ha'Maschiach is Thee Lamb Slain as from before the foundation of the world.

Oh, and no, a house was not dropped on the Queen of the South, but Lotus Feet is far more spot on than most either care or dare to admit. BTW, Lotus Feet was glad when i cut DoorT's legs off at the ankles, put on the Ruby slippers, and gave the feet to her. She said she was growing weary of walking on 2000 petals anyway.

Timmy

p.s. BTW, if you are in any way dissatisfied with eSword, there is much more comprehensive Bible software @ http://www.theword.net with multiple free modules--different Bibles, books, interlinears, morphing, cross-referencing, lexicons, concordances, commentaries, etc.--for use. What started here as less than a couple mb program ended up currently as over 4 gig, with multiple options for every possible Bible study use imaginable. Even the search trees and layouts are detachable from the programs window so you can float or dock them outside the program window if you need room to do other things with the window space and many various initial layout options...or set it up how it will work best for you.

...and here is a website with multiple components and program converters
    (so you can read and use other materials on this program which were not originally created for it): http://www.douglashamp.com
    (but it cannot be recall where on this site the links are on the page for download.)
    Last edited by Timmy; 02-10-2012 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Codger View Post

But this serves Gods purpose which is to get them to the Cross by using extreme pressure - just like he has done to most of us. How many here have come to the Lord in great difficulty and pain. Count me in. We only seem to be open to hearing from God when we get to the end of ourselves - which is where the Jews are going. God loves us enough that he puts extreme pressure on us. If he did nothing we would just perish in our sins.

Larry
    YES! The most extreme difficulty and pain so severe i could only remain conscious for between 3-5 minutes before the medical staff was gathered around my body again should i leave again. Count me in too, brother. i had to hit botom and then have the bottom fall out from beneath before i finally screamed out to Yeshua to deliver me out of my wayward walk directly into the fanged jaws of death snapping shut. He knew i never would have come to depend completely on Him if i were not thrust beyond ability to even reach for the end of my rope.

...and i praise Him for who he is
    ...and thank Him for all He has done for us all.

God Bless us everyone,

Tiny Tim
    Last edited by Timmy; 02-10-2012 at 06:13 AM.

Thread Information