Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Thread: 333, the number

Unregistered Guest

333, the number

Hello,
    My name is John, How are you?
    Writing this letter seems strange to me although I have sought out to find the meaning of the number three in one or significantly more important, three 3's together. Lately and for a while now, these numbers have played an obvious role in a feeling of evil of some kind near me. What follows after is usually a horror in my life, I feel it is connected to an evil source although I pray that it is not. I feel as though there is a presance with this number around me causing much damage to my life and spirituality with my sole Lord Jesus Christ in which I have given my life and love to as well as accepted him into my heart as my only Lord. Is there an evil involved in my life that I should be aware of? Horrible things have happened, I believe because of this number and possibly what it brings with it. My father passed recently, at a family gathering, my siblings wanted to hear a woman who could get in touch with the other side if you will, the deceased. I always thought he would of said the number 40 because that number was special to both he and I, but she said 333. I was a disbeliever in this woman until she said that. There is so much more to this story but I think at this point I really should find out if some one knows please write me at Jecelia@aol.com. Thank you

John

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello,
    My name is John, How are you?
    Writing this letter seems strange to me although I have sought out to find the meaning of the number three in one or significantly more important, three 3's together. Lately and for a while now, these numbers have played an obvious role in a feeling of evil of some kind near me. What follows after is usually a horror in my life, I feel it is connected to an evil source although I pray that it is not. I feel as though there is a presance with this number around me causing much damage to my life and spirituality with my sole Lord Jesus Christ in which I have given my life and love to as well as accepted him into my heart as my only Lord. Is there an evil involved in my life that I should be aware of? Horrible things have happened, I believe because of this number and possibly what it brings with it. My father passed recently, at a family gathering, my siblings wanted to hear a woman who could get in touch with the other side if you will, the deceased. I always thought he would of said the number 40 because that number was special to both he and I, but she said 333. I was a disbeliever in this woman until she said that. There is so much more to this story but I think at this point I really should find out if some one knows please write me at Jecelia@aol.com. Thank you

John
    Hi John,

It is very good to meet you! I am sorry to hear about your struggles, but also I am confident that you will overcome them all through the love, grace, and power of our Lord Jesus Christ. For that is the promise of Scripture:
    Romans 8:28 - 9:1 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. 31 ¶ What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? 32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? 33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. 34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    Now as for the recurrence of a particular number - it is not impossible that the enemy could use something like that to instill fear in your heart. But that is rather like the superstitions that the Bible warns us to avoid. As Christians, we know that God has all power over our lives, and that He loves us, and the enemy is a threat only if we take our eyes off Jesus. I'm not saying that he can't harass us, but there is a world of difference between being harassed by a defeated foe and living in fear of an enemy as if he had real power.

Now I know that we can overcome any irrational fear through God's Word . So lets look to God's Word to see how He uses the Number 3. Of course, we begin in the beginning, with the nature of our Eternal Lord: The Trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. If ever you feel there is "something evil" about the Number 3, put your mind upon your savior God who has revealed Himself to you as your Everlasting Father, your Redeemer, and your Friend who sticks closer than a brother. Ask Him for guidance, ask Him for clarity of thought, praise Him for the glory He has revealed to you.

And if the devil continues to harass you, put you mind on what your Savior did - how he bent His knees and prayed three times, saying "Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done." (Luke 22:42)

And if he continues to harass you, put your mind on the cross in the center of those three crosses on the hill of Golgotha, and remember how your enemy was defeated forever, and praise God for what He has done your us all.

This is how I have been battling the devil for many years now. I turn every one of his dirty tricks into something that reminds me of the Gospel. It is amazingly effective. I pray it helps you in your walk with our Savior.

In Christ, our ALL IN ALL,

Richard

So, what does this all have to do with your sense about the Number 3? Your fear of it is obviously
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Hi Richard and John,

This is what the LORD brought to my mind and it will surely help you,
    John :

Jeremiah 33:3 CALL TO ME AND I WILL ANSWER YOU; I WILL TELL TO YOU
    THINGS GREAT BEYOND REACH OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE.

How about this one:

Deutheronomy 33:3 :

But all his holy ones were in his hand; they followed at his feet and he bore them up on his pinions.

(Protection from the LORD)

May these verses be of great comfort to you knowing that He has you inscribed in the palm of His hand (Isaiah 49:16)

Shalom and Peace in Jesus Christ - our LORD and SAVIOR
    White
    Last edited by White; 08-01-2007 at 08:56 PM.

The number 333, 111, 1111 etc.. are very common for a growing number of people around the earth just google it. It's what got me interested in Gematria in the first place. Sitting there minding your own business until strange coincidences (or are they) draw your attention to it. This is where I like to reference Richards chart and my own to see if perhaps a number is trying to tell you something I mean after all this site is all about gematria isn't it lol.

As far as being a scripture reference it's doubtful as scripture numbering is modern and doesn't align all the time depending on what translation you're using but if it helpful to you that is good.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberMan™ View Post
    The number 333, 111, 1111 etc.. are very common for a growing number of people around the earth just google it. It's what got me interested in Gematria in the first place. Sitting there minding your own business until strange coincidences (or are they) draw your attention to it. This is where I like to reference Richards chart and my own to see if perhaps a number is trying to tell you something I mean after all this site is all about gematria isn't it lol.
    Hey Numberman,

Good to see you here. Its been a while. And no - neither your site nor mine is all about gematria, that's for sure!

I agree that many people seem to be "responsive" to numbers, and experience many "meaningful coincidences" - but the phenomenon is not new. I don't know how old it is, but the psychologist Carl Jung wrote a lot about such numerical and symbolic synchronicities that had big effects on his patients. He was writing about 60 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberMan™ View Post
    As far as being a scripture reference it's doubtful as scripture numbering is modern and doesn't align all the time depending on what translation you're using but if it helpful to you that is good.
    Well ... one of the synchronisities that Jung wrote about concerned a woman completely unfamiliar with the Bible who dreamed a word and a number: "Luke 137." That was the extent of her dream. Her ignorance was such that she did not even know that "Luke 137" could refer to a verse in the Gospel. Jung interpreted her dream by reading verses found by various combinations of 137, i.e. Luke 1:37, Luke 13:7, and Luke 7:13. He concluded that correlation of those verses with the problems his patient was having was beyond coincidence, and so must be classified as "cryptoamnesia."

The first verse Jung referenced sums up how the versification of the Bible could have come to have meaning despite its late origin:

Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

It is, of course, very important to test all things and to discern between chance and design. It does God no honor to ascribe things to Him that He did not do - but neither should we neglect to acknowledge the things He has indeed accomplished.

Check out the Logos Holograph (Hebrews 4:12) if you want a good example of versification that correlates with the content.

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Thread Information