Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ever learning can be a hobie for heaps of people in christian circles.

ever learning is not the object TRANSFORMATION into THE LIFE OF CHRIST here on earth *IS*.

CONSIDER A SERIOUS PROBLEM please.............................where are the MULTITUDES [in any church]fully developed into the image of Jesus Christ?

Gandi the late Prime Minister of India read the bible then said
    ''show me a christian LIKE JESUS and I will Believe'' so he didn't believe.

ever learning is a ploy of satan
    reply........................

You are NOT to strive, that is a mistake from the carnal mind and self improving efforts therefore that is the whole problem u see....

Jesus said ''Come unto Me AND *I* will give u rest'' etc
    Math 11 v 28-30
    The true study [not ever learning] teaches a saint HOW TO *REST* correctly AND then ENTER INTO HIS REST and Go on into perfection.

Seeing that NO ONE has ever attained to become the image of Christ for 2,000yrs under church instruction andofcourse then died in the kingdom of sin and death [not 1 person has qualified] therefore the whole church religious system is faulty and a system on an incorrect foundation based only upon the religious methods of man and NOT upon the true bible inspiration.

consider this
    The HOLY SPIRIT makes men HOLY under His mighty instruction and this allows them TO OBEY THE WORD successfully and OVERCOME as Christ overcome all things to be well able to walk THE THE SPIRIT OF LIFE and Only in THIS PLACE/POSITION is there now, NO COnDEmATION.

TRUE study bears HOLY FRUIT... i.e. A LIFE LIVING IN THE SPIRIT SUCCESSFULLY 24/7
    however
    RELIGIOUS ENTERTAINMENT, not matter how sweet sounding and appealing it may be is simply that and the multitudes are religiously entertained, hence Prime Minister Gandi's plight.
    Unfortunately you don't seem to even begin to deal with all that was said here. You just post a lot of stuff without touching upon what is being said.

I said and repeat: The "holy maturing purposes" the Bible Wheel has for the ''perfecting of the saints'' are the same "holy maturing purposes" the Bible has for the ''perfecting of the saints''.

You don't seem to even know what the Bible Wheel is all about. The same things you seem to apply to the Bible Wheel can equally be applied to the Bible.

Unregistered Guest
    reply.................

the bible wheel is entertainment just as bible reading is entertainment for the churches en mass.
    consider this.....
    The late Prime Minister Gandi [ a pagan] nailed it as he read the bible as a book and was 'entertained' yet looked around and found NONE [for 2000yrs] acting as Jesus THE CHRIST. There was NO example of perfection for him to see anywhere.

Yet the bible and all the tapes and hymns and CDs and bible thumping sermons this world has produced - FAILED to produce CHRIST IN men as a ''chriistian' example to follow and admire and to be envious of.

the pews read the bible
    some the bible wheel yet for all of this , where is THE IMAGE of Christ and all His attributes within a people called 'the church'.
    there is none.

therefore ever learning has failed the ''divine image test'.

the bible wheel is mere men's entertainment along with other material the churches produce.

reply.................

the bible wheel is entertainment just as bible reading is entertainment for the churches en mass.

consider this.....
    The late Prime Minister Gandi [ a pagan] nailed it as he read the bible as a book and was 'entertained' yet looked around and found NONE [for 2000yrs] acting as Jesus THE CHRIST. There was NO example of perfection for him to see anywhere.

Yet the bible and all the tapes and hymns and CDs and bible thumping sermons this world has produced - FAILED to produce CHRIST IN men as a ''chriistian' example to follow and admire and to be envious of.

the pews read the bible
    some the bible wheel yet for all of this , where is THE IMAGE of Christ and all His attributes within a people called 'the church'.
    there is none.

the bible wheel is mere men's entertainment along with other material the churches produce.
    Are you claiming that you bear the "image of Christ" and that you are an "example of perfection" but that everybody else has failed?

Or are you admitting that you, like everyone else, has "sinned, and come short of the glory of God?"

I hope it is the latter. But if the latter, what then is the point of your condemnation of yourself and others? Are you offering a solution?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

reply.................

consider this.....

the pews read the bible
    there is none.

You have to organize your thoughts.

(1) You just stated that the Bible "FAILED to produce CHRIST IN men." The Bible doesn't fail.

(2) You are tricking yourself into thinking that a Christian must perfectly reproduce Christ's character in order to be considered a Christian, when the Bible itself shows that the Church is full of sinners. Christ said that He would 'build His Church' and that it would not be destroyed. If we use your criterion, there is no Church of Christ over the earth nor has it ever been, except maybe for a few scattered people here and there who masterfully reflect the "IMAGE OF CHRIST" like you do.

According to you reasonings we should dump everything, including the Church and the Bible.

Unregistered Guest
    reply.

quote by RAM
    Are you offering a solution?

yes~!.

But first consider this Please.............
    All the church condemns itself [I DONT NEED TOO - it has its own History of condemnation], for none are the Image of Christ YET claim ''we are Chrstians''.
    [bad advertising]

They all failed the *image test* even though some 'read their bibles even promote the bible wheel.
    WHY?
    Because a divided house cannot stand, so 33,000+ divisional sects and bible readers prove to the world a ' christian divided house' fails to reproduce THE FRUIT of Christ.
    Its a no brainer.

We are told in the N.T. to Mature and Go on into Perfection - here and Now ''TODAY'' as WE HEAR HIS VOICE.
    Thats is what is written.
    I didnt say it but THE HOLY SPIRIT DID.
    His Saints HEAR THIS and do it as He has made them WILLING in the Day of His power.

People die because of sin
    SIN KILLS.
    Death is caused by sin and sin and death is the carnal mind in disobedience to the TRUTH OF HIS WORD [Roms 8 -6]

*IF*
    u have the carnal mind u die- it is that simple and this happens because TRANSFORMATION into a NEW CREATURE has failed to occur.

Disobedience to His Word kills.
    It IS witchcraft and rebellion against The Truth and most would rather believe the lie of satan than the TRUTH THAT WILL SET THEM FREE.
    IT'S THE MATRIX.

Jesus ALWAYS OBEYED and IS CALLED *THE LIFE*.
    simple
    OBEY AND LIVE
    SIN AND DIE.

AGAIN please understand in Laodicean CHURCH age JESUS IS OUTSIDE this church [today's rich church of money money ,money who does its own thing of empire building and man-rulership] outside and knocking....
    so WHO IS INSIDE?.
    ummm
    wno is inside preaching and bible reading to the masses IF JESUS IS OUTSIDE warning, warning, warning? [rev 3 v 17-22]
    advise ''come out and overcome its influences'' and heed the Saviour's advise.

AGAIN reconsider please.....
    question RAM..........................
    Are you against perfection and holiness in a person today, who is dying to their demonic selfhood - do you have a problem with the Word over this?
    Jesus didnt have a problem here,as you seem to have, as He died for the sins of the World as Our Saviour and sacrifice.
    So Reconsider......................
    The Holy Spirit makes HOLY PEOPLE. HOLY TEACHER MAKES HOLY PEOPLE... A CHURCH WITHOUT SPOT WRINKLE NOR UNCLEAN thing...death is Unclean, sin is unclean.
    therefore
    HE IS A TEACHER OF HOLINESS.
    HE GRADUATES PEOPLE into HOLINESS just as Jesus is Holy.
    Abba says ''BE HOLY AS I AM HOLY''.
    HOW can this be so?
    The secret to HOLINESS AND LIFE is to be A *DO-ER* of His Word.
    The secret to His fruit bearing perfection is to be A *DO-ER* of His Word regardless of personal cost because we are to lean not on our own understanding.
    SUBMIT to the Spirit of His word and BE SAVED redeemed transformed into A NEW AND LIVNG WAY = the realm of His true world.

In the TRUE REALM - ABBA RULES and His very immortal nature is given as a gift of eternal [zoe] life where death has ceased to exist. Death is swallowed UP into His life.

consider
    DEATH can only exist if WE BELIEVE A LIE of the devil.
    Resist the devil and he shall FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE we are advised.
    for THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE US FREE.
    *free from sin
    free from death
    free from lies and destruction and sickness and discontments and perils.

and then JESUS MAKES ALL our enemies His footstool and our death is swallowed up into His eternal life.
    Hope this has helped you
    DO-ING
    OBEYING
    = TRANSFORMATION with a RENEWED MIND a mind that no longer is EVER LEARNING but progressing into His perfection as HIS CHURCH OF LIVING STONES.

You cannot keep on believing church lies and all the false fruit + false people that the pagan PM Gandi saw and be an ever learner and expect to be made WORTHY TO ESCAPE SO GREAT A CORRUPTION.
    It just does not work.

Unregistered Guest
    reply to Victor.

yes
    DUMP EVERYTHING and UNLEARN all u have learnt from man.

BECOME A DO-ER of His word and be BEGOTTEN of Life as the Image of Christ- today and walk IN HIS PRESENCE AND BEAR HIS FRUIT ON THE VINE.
    Become an Immortal [zoe] Life bearer dressed in the very NATURE OF ABBA.
    * get eye salve
    * white raiment
    * buy Gold.
    This actually Is Jesus warning and advice.
    why not Find out what this really means and BEGIN TO LIVE correctly and in a miracle realm.
    Begin today
    why not cease ever learning and become A DO-ER and allow His life swallow up our death and sin. If you are a DO-ER ye shall be One with The Father.

Throw all religious impediements away and simple ALLOW THE HOLY SPIRIT to MAKE U ACTUALLY HOLY and then MATURE you into HIS WORKMANSHIP as His image and be about the real Father's will.
    Not too many are, they are too religious.

get down to the very substance called THE TRUTH of The Word and UNLEARN all corrupted teaching that bears to the world ''you are a false witness'' People KNOW JESUS - SO LET THEM SEE CHRIST IN YOU., actually it would be so wonderfull....

reply.

quote by RAM
    Are you offering a solution?

yes~!.
    OK ... but I didn't hear any solution that I didn't already read in the Bible. So what exactly are you saying that I - and every Christian in or out of churches - doesn't already know from reading the Bible?
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Unregistered Guest
    reply to 'feisty Admin'

well yes, reading and *doing* are 2 different things. If there were MORE DO-ERS there would be more as CHRIST ....after all Christ was never Jesus 2nd name but a DOING VERB.

BIBLE reading alone fails to reproduce the divine life, look about and see the proof.
    not 1 church person is His Image and likeness.
    why?
    DOING.......................... is to be manifested.
    Not ever learning like a hobie.
    therefore
    "feisty Admin' called RAM please reconsider this Truth.

MATURITY, is where Our Real Father, Abba, can TRUST us TO carry out His will called [Business] and He does not need to continually correct us.... as per Jesus our example.
    We have then become CO-WORKERS, confidently making RIGHT CHOICES IN exercising judgment and authority
    or
    Exercising a 'power -of-attorney' in all matters of Wisdom and in every situation.

Just reading the bible does not do this as this is termed a ''dead letter'.
    ACTING upon what u read changes and Metamorphoo's our mind so we become Divine just like Jesus told of in Psalm 82 v 6 and again in the NT or put another way Judges of Righteousness and divine justice.

It is not what u read
    it is not what u know.
    IT IS ALL ABOUT FELLOWSHIP with a HOLY FATHER.
    The ONENESS in action.

The Holy Spirit makes the living Stones MAKE the right decissions as they obey His voice.

now i can read my bible
    i can know my bible
    i can even enjoy the bible wheel but not as entertainment nor a hobie.

none of these ever learning hobies/devices makes for transformation into a divine Co-heir but are traps, to think we read and know but never come into immortal living life here and now.
    THE LATE PM. GANDI [ a true pagan] could not see any evidence of a people made in the image of the MAN HE WAS READING ABOUT.
    He admired the Man but never the people who claimed His name.

Jesus said ''If ye have seen Me, you have seen Fhe father'' = poor Gandi could see nothing in any'christian' representive.
    all he saw was bible reading hypocrites and pretenders hence his unbelief.

reply to 'feisty Admin'

well yes, reading and *doing* are 2 different things. If there were MORE DO-ERS there would be more as CHRIST ....after all Christ was never Jesus 2nd name but a DOING VERB.

BIBLE reading alone fails to reproduce the divine life, look about and see the proof.
    not 1 church person is His Image and likeness.
    why?
    DOING.......................... is to be manifested.
    Not ever learning like a hobie.
    therefore
    "feisty Admin' called RAM please reconsider this Truth.

MATURITY, is where Our Real Father, Abba, can TRUST us TO carry out His will called [Business] and He does not need to continually correct us.... as per Jesus our example.
    We have then become CO-WORKERS, confidently making RIGHT CHOICES IN exercising judgment and authority
    or
    Exercising a 'power -of-attorney' in all matters of Wisdom and in every situation.
    OK - that sounds pretty much like what the Bible says. So what are you offering that I have not already received from Scripture?

Just reading the bible does not do this as this is termed a ''dead letter'.
    ACTING upon what u read changes and Metamorphoo's our mind so we become Divine just like Jesus told of in Psalm 82 v 6 and again in the NT or put another way Judges of Righteousness and divine justice.

It is not what u read
    it is not what u know.
    IT IS ALL ABOUT FELLOWSHIP with a HOLY FATHER.
    The ONENESS in action.

The Holy Spirit makes the living Stones MAKE the right decissions as they obey His voice.

now i can read my bible
    i can know my bible
    i can even enjoy the bible wheel but not as entertainment nor a hobie.

none of these ever learning hobies/devices makes for transformation into a divine Co-heir but are traps, to think we read and know but never come into immortal living life here and now.
    THE LATE PM. GANDI [ a true pagan] could not see any evidence of a people made in the image of the MAN HE WAS READING ABOUT.
    He admired the Man but never the people who claimed His name.

Jesus said ''If ye have seen Me, you have seen Fhe father'' = poor Gandi could see nothing in any'christian' representive.
    all he saw was bible reading hypocrites and pretenders hence his unbelief.
    Again, I am not hearing anything that is not already stated in Scripture. So what are you offering? What is your solution that I have not already learned from Scripture?

And one other thing - Are you saying that you are a perfect representation of Jesus Christ? If Gandi saw you, would he say "At last! You are what I've been waiting to see - a true representation of Jesus Christ!"? If not, then how are your admonitions any better than the admonitions that God has given in Scripture? Are you saying that we need you to tell us how to understand and obey the Bible?

Richard

Check out my blog site

Unregistered Guest
    to the 'feisty Admin'.

no - you dont need any man to teach you, according to the bible but the HOLY [notice HOLY] spirit.

am i like Jesus?
    answer.................
    only when I Obey His word, just as He obeyed His Father's will and Word - i am then conformed to His image. This is living as LIFE IN THE SPIRIT because the HOLY SPIRIT IS ACTIVATED thru obedience and then miracles happen and blessing follow = all this is called LIFE ABUNDANT as mention in John 10 v 10;
    on the other hand.........................
    If i do not obey, and become nervous or afraid or doubt and remain in Unbelief having no faith, nor No trust in His word i will die because my carnal mind is still MY LORD.

Here and Now today it is called saints have to be conformed to His image.
    you see not many realise we are a spiritual being having a human experience and we have all allowed our carnalminded human-ness to dominate over us and destroy us rather than THE VERB CHRIST [the spiritual inner man] to LORD it over us.

None can deny the late pagan PM Gandi of India, made a marvellous and very upsetting but revealing statement. The reason this could be made is simple because Jesus is not in the divisional bible reading churches....

Thread Information