Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

BING joins Google and Wikipedia in ClimateGate coverup

When I discovered that Google was censoring the word "climategate" from their autocompletion suggestion list, I told everyone to move over to Bing because they were not censoring that word. Well, now they are. I guess this should not be a big surprise Microsoft is part of the Establishment that has invested untold billions in the AGW scam. And it has always been a bit behind the curve on things relating to the internet. So I guess they were just asleep at the wheel when the scandal broke. Now they are inline with Google and Al Gore and the MSM in the futile effort to coverup the greatest scientific scandal in the history of the world.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

"Climategate: Science Is Dying"

Climategate: Science Is Dying

Science is on the credibility bubble.

Surely there must have been serious men and women in the hard sciences who at some point worried that their colleagues in the global warming movement were putting at risk the credibility of everyone in science. The nature of that risk has been twofold: First, that the claims of the climate scientists might buckle beneath the weight of their breathtaking complexity. Second, that the crudeness of modern politics, once in motion, would trample the traditions and culture of science to achieve its own policy goals. With the scandal at the East Anglia Climate Research Unit, both have happened at once.
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...993737848.html

A few days after I had read the above, I came upon this part of a relative old book I was reading and I think the statement struck me as (for want of a better word) poignant:
    x-
    What a wonderful thing it is to live in a time when science and character join hands to lift up humanity with a vision of its own dignity.
    -x
    page 312, We: The Daring Flyer's Remarkable Life Story ...
    You can read it digitally at: http://tinyurl.com/yzjg7t8

God bless!

rp2011

Thread Information