Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Well Google is really working overtime to coverup climategate and advance their Global Warming agenda. A couple days ago Watts Up With That? had an article about the Google censorship, and posted this pic of the autosuggest terms brought up by typing climateg:

These are exactly the same results that I saw as I researched the Google coverup.

Then for about a day Google stopped censoring climategate, and it would show up first in the list. Now they have removed it again, and have promoted an environmentalist site climategroundzero.org that gets only 10,000 hits:

A search for "climategate" returns 13.5 MILLION hits, but is not listed in their autocomplete suggestion list.

I have written a bit about this and the collusion between Al Gore, Google, and Wikipedia to promote the LIE of Anthropogenic Global Warming in my new article called Censorship by Google.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

I think Google uses special AlGorethms for special searches.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I think Google uses special AlGorethms for special searches.
    Well stated. It's part of their very artificial "Hide the Increase" AlGorethm.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Unfortunately, Microsoft has chosen to collude with Google to hide the increase. Bing is now CENSORING the term "climategate" from their autocomplete suggestion list.

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Unfortunately, Microsoft has chosen to collude with Google to hide the increase. Bing is now CENSORING the term "climategate" from their autocomplete suggestion list.
    BING: Became Instantly a New Google

This is from the Google support page where a number of people are accusing google of censoring climategate. At the time of this writing, no one from google has responded. (It is quite gratifying that my article is cited in the second comment.)

Is google censoring ClimateGate?

Richard Sharpe Level 1
    11/29/09

If I use Google to search for pages about ClimateGate, it does not put up any search suggestions after I have entered "Cli" however, Bing offers many terms, with "ClimateGate" at the top of the list.

In addition, google says there are about 10M pages that match my search, Bing says there are as many as 50M.

If Google is going to censor the pages I can search for, then I am switching to Bing.

All replies

Level 1
    11/29/09

Yes, as a matter of fact they are. I used to get a suggestion for "Climategate" in the past, when I typed climate, but now it's gone. I've searched the internet, and it appears some others have noticed as well.

Here is one such result:
    http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1314

I'm about ready to switch to Bing as well. The internet's biggest search engine is trying to push and protect their own agenda. Pathetic...

Ecoskeptic Level 1
    11/29/09

Hey Google.

Have you forgotten your "Ten Things" belief ?

http://www.google.com/corporate/tenthings.html

Let me remind you. In your own preamble you state:

"The perfect search engine," says co-founder Larry Page, "would understand exactly what you mean and give back exactly what you want." ....Google became successful precisely because we were better and faster at finding the right answer than other search engines at the time."

Then you go on to say.

1. "we take great care to ensure that they will ultimately serve you, rather than our own internal goal or bottom line."

2. It's best to do one thing really, really well.
    We do search. With one of the world's largest research groups focused exclusively on solving search problems, we know what we do well, and how we could do it better. Through continued iteration on difficult problems, we've been able to solve complex issues and provide continuous improvements to a service that already makes finding information a fast and seamless experience for millions of people.

4. Democracy on the web works.
    Google search works because it relies on the millions of individuals posting links on websites to help determine which other sites offer content of value. We assess the importance of every web page using more than 200 signals and a variety of techniques, including our patented PageRank™ algorithm, which analyzes which sites have been "voted" to be the best sources of information by other pages across the web. As the web gets bigger, this approach actually improves, as each new site is another point of information and another vote to be counted.

6. You can make money without doing evil.

Our users trust our objectivity and no short-term gain could ever justify breaching that trust.

8. The need for information crosses all borders.

"Our company was founded in California, but our mission is to facilitate access to information for the entire world, and in every language"

.................................................. ..........

And finally you finish off that page of philosophy by stating..
    "Update: We first wrote these "10 things" several years ago. From time to time we revisit this list to see if it still holds true. We hope it does – and you can hold us to that. (September 2009)"
    So...

In the light of over 10,000,000 results on your own search engine...how can it be that there is no auto function working when one types in the term "Climategate" ?

Only you at Google know the answer to that one..

Edicius Level 1
    11/29/09

ABSOLUTE PROOF. These are posts I put on another website

[below is regarding an article discussing the lack of "climategate" and "climate gate" in auto suggest despite the fact that both terms were searched for more than "climate change" in the past week]

29 11 2009 Joe (04:03:54) : Your comment is awaiting moderation
    After I type in all of these letters: “CLIMATE GATE” it suggests “climate gates” something different. when i type “climateg” all the way to “climategate” IT SUGGESTS NOTHING!

29 11 2009 Joe (04:08:20) : Your comment is awaiting moderation
    BTW the results on google for “climategate” have GONE DOWN to 6,690,000. IT USED TO GIVE >12,000,000.
    When a story breaks the reuslts normally INCREASE for at least hte first month. But in under a weak the numbers have decreased by over half.
    I wish them edia covered things. It disgusts me.

29 11 2009 Joe (04:11:53) : Your comment is awaiting moderation
    OMG “climate gate” (two words) gives even less.
    RUNDOWN:
    “climategate” and “climate gate” both gave over 12 million results at first.
    NOW:
    “climategate” : 6,690,000
    “climate gate”: 6,180,000
    TO SHOW THAT THIS IS ABSURD AND DIRECT CENSORSHIP
    “climate wall” yields: 32,600,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHAT WHAT??? Google you bastards.

29 11 2009 Joe (04:14:36) : Your comment is awaiting moderation
    Also more proof of tampering “climate gate” is yielding less than “cliamtegate”. climate gate should always yield more as it SHOULD result in all sites with the word “climategate” (thaks to google’s algorithm) BUT also any websites taht have the words “climate” and “gate” in them.
    THIS IS DISGUSTING

4 of 4 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse

Edicius Level 1
    11/30/09

ABSOLUTE PROOF:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2qjhms6.jpg

Check out my blog site

At this moment, a search that beings with "clim..." will show the following results.

"Climategate" doesn't appear in any way at all. They have been going back and forth with this.

Climate gate scandal returns 6.500.000 results at this time and appears in the autosuggestion list. Climategate returns almost the double, yet the word climategate doesn't appear in the autosuggestion. Is that some kind of "damage control"?

Thread Information