Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread

TAV - Alphabetic KeyLink

This is such a stunning Alphabetic KeyLink that Richard, and Victor presented over on another thread , that I wanted to give it its own thread. Not only is there the three consecutive alphabetic TAV verses of Lamentations that link up alphabetically with three consecutive verses of Revelation (Spoke 22), but they are thematically identical!
    TAV: 22nd letter Lam 3:64 Render (tashiv) unto them a recompence, O LORD, according to the work of their hands

TAV: 22nd letter Lam 3:65 Give (titen) them sorrow of heart, thy curse unto them.

TAV: 22nd letter Lam.3:66 Persecute (Tardaph) and destroy them in anger from under the heavens of the LORD.

Spoke 22: Rev 18:6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

Spoke 22: Rev 18:7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

Spoke 22: Rev. 18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong [is] the Lord God who judges her.

Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

Isn't that stupefying? Three back-to-back Tav verses directly link, in sequence, to three successive verses in Revelation, governed by Tav! What more could you expect?

The final three verses in Lamentations 3 begin with Tav and they are all very apocalyptic! There are several KeyLinks to scattered parts of Revelation in these passages. I copy the examples posted elsewhere:

Theme: A reward according to the work of their hands

KeyLink Search set: (reward/recompense, according, work)
    Verses:
    Lam 3:64 Render unto them a recompence, O LORD, according to the work of their hands.
    Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Theme: The Lord renders recompense

Link Search set: (render*, recompense, Lord)
    Verses:
    Lam 3:64 Render unto them a recompence, O LORD, according to the work of their hands.
    Isa 66:6 A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies.
    In this case we have a link with Isaiah 66 which is functionally equivalent to Book 66 (Revelation). This search also picks Jeremiah 51:6 which is the oracle against Babylon that serves as a template for the prophecy against Mystery Babylon in Revelation.

Theme: Give them sorrow of heart

Link Search set: (give, sorrow, heart)
    Verses:
    Lam 3:65 Give them sorrow of heart, thy curse unto them.
    Rev 18:7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
    This is not a KeyLink because it also picks up Deuteronomy 28:65.

Theme: "Destroy them!"
    KeyLink Search set: (ang*, destroy, them)
    Verses in context:
    Lam 3:65 Give them sorrow of heart, thy curse unto them.
    Lam 3:66 Persecute and destroy them in anger from under the heavens of the LORD.

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
    Those are the two final occurrences of the phrase "destroy them" in the Bible. Note that the word "destroy" in Lamentations is conjugated and so begins with Tav, just like "persecute".

Thread Information