Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 103
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,520
    Hey Ed,

    Why do you use YHVH = 63 instead of YHWH = 64?

    All the best,

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  2. #42

    YHVH is God's Name

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Hey Ed,

    Why do you use YHVH = 63 instead of YHWH = 64?

    All the best,

    Richard
    Hi Richard,

    YHVH is God's Name (יהוה) translated into English; as the Hebrew lacks vowels.

    Click here to link on your own site <-- 3/4 way down link (Also Click Here)


    GOD’s Name (יהוה) transliterates directly into English as YHVH because the Hebrew alphabet

    lacks vowels. Hebrew has No [W] sound, No [J] sound and the symbol ש is pronounced 'Sh'.

    GOD’s most sacred Holy Name [יהוה] was given to us directly from the Hebrew language.
    Correctly translating Hebrew into other languages can be difficult however. Some basic
    linguistical rules need to be considered when translating Hebrew texts. These include a lack
    of spacing between words, as a general rule has no written vowels and the basic direction
    in which Hebrew is written (opposite: from right to left). Hebrew word spacing is a modern
    advent that distinguishes one word from the next, aiding both translators and multi-linguists
    alike. Unwritten 'implied' vowel sounds are a concern because, correct pronunciations of
    Hebrew words are at risk. This point is made because the correct pronunciation was thought
    to be lost, which led only to translators’ interpretations.

    [יהוה] GOD’s Name [י] Yod [ה] Ha [ו] Vav [ה] Hey is pronounced YÄ-hä-vā & [יה] YÄ

    The identity of יהוה=26 is 'GOD'=26 spoken as YÄ-hä-vā: where ä sounds like
    that of the word 'ah' and the other ā sounds like the vowel in the word 'hay'.

    The 'Divine'=63 'Deity'=63 of 'The Bible'=63 is 'YHVH'=63; 'YHVH is GOD'.


    God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

  3. #43

    "Jesus"(74) separates 'Lucifer'(74) from "The Godhead".

    To All,


    .....................(פסח = 148)
    ..................The Passover = 148
    ...........................74 + 74 = 148

    At Jesus=74 decease: Lucifer=74 was extracted from "The Godhead" (Isaiah 14:19-20)
    "God The Father" resurrects Jesus. (Gal.1:1) Jesus then returns to Heaven. (Acts 1:5-9)
    "Tree of Life"=101 is "GOD"=26, because 101 is the 26Th Prime Number! (Genesis 3:24)
    The identity of יהוה=26 is GOD=26 spoken as YÄ=26: the "Tree of Life"! (Revelation 22:2)



    ....................Pentecost=117

    Jesus=74 then sends the "Spirit of God"=117 in behalf of "God The Father"=117 to all the believers in God. (John 14:26)
    The LORD JEHOVAH=151 sends "Jesus Christ"=151 back with the "HolySpirit"=151 in behalf of all Believers! (John 14:23)

    John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the HolySpirit, whom the Father will send in my name, He shall
    teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
    John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father,
    even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, He shall testify of me:



    .................FEAST OF BOOTHS=151

    Since we are now in the "Feast of Tabernacles"=151, which is also called
    "Feast of Booths"=151, believers should understand this! (John 14:23)



    .........................'YHVH is GOD'=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter], and
    the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!


    Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā .hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed J View Post
    To All,


    .....................(פסח = 148)
    ..................The Passover = 148
    ...........................74 + 74 = 148

    At Jesus=74 decease: Lucifer=74 was extracted from "The Godhead" (Isaiah 14:19-20)
    "God The Father" resurrects Jesus. (Gal.1:1) Jesus then returns to Heaven. (Acts 1:5-9)
    Hi Ed,

    In the other thread, I showed that "Lucifer" is not a name of Satan and it does not appear in the original Greek or Hebrew manuscripts at all, so all your statements using that name are meaningless. But you did not respond to the evidence I presented, so let me repeat it here:

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Hey there Ed,

    Your post proves that English Gematria is utterly meaningless because you can manipulate the words to get the whatever results you want while ignoring the millions of numerical identities that contradict your position. This is obvious when we review your list.

    For example, you used the identity "Allah is devil" = 114. But your grammar is wrong. The correct grammar would be Allah is the devil" = 147. And we all know that you would have used this identity if you were trying to build a pattern on the number 147. We see exactly the same erroneous "force-fitting" when you wrote "Islam false" rather than "Islam is false." This shows that it's all just made up.

    And you identity "Lucifer liar" is doubly erroneous. First, because the grammar is wrong. You should have written "Lucifer is a liar" or something like that. Second, and more importantly, the word "Lucifer" is not the name of the devil! It is a word that means "light bearer" and it was erroneously inserted into the King James Bible because the translators copied the Latin Bible version of Isaiah 14:12 (How thou art fallen, O Lucifer). Exactly the same word "lucifer" is used in the same Latin Bible in reference to Jesus in 2 Peter:
    2 Peter 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star [Latin: Lucifer] arise in your hearts:
    See that? The Latin Bible, which is the Bible that the KJV translators used to get the name "Lucifer" in Isaiah 14:12, tells believers to wait until "lucifer arises in your hearts." There is nothing in either the original Hebrew or Greek scriptures that indicates "Lucifer" is a name of the devil. The KJV is fundamentally flawed on this point.

    And your idea that Allah was the "moongod" is false. Arabic Christians have used the name "Allah" for the one true God of Christianity for many centuries. They do not think "Allah" denotes a "moongod." And neither is there a single Muslim on the planet that believes Allah is the "moongod." All your conclusions are wrong. The numbers prove nothing. You can make them say anything you want, and you ignore them when they suggest things you don't like. For example, you love the number 74 because it is the value of Jesus, Messiah, and Gospel. Well, great! It's also the value of MUHAMMAD = 74, and as you know, Muhammad taught in the Quran that Jesus was the Messiah who preached the Gospel given by Allah. So if your numbers prove anything, they prove that Muhammad = 74 is from the same God who designed these identities based on the number 74. Of course, anyone can see this is false. The numbers prove nothing.

    I've explained the problems with English Gematria many times in this forum, but you have ignored the evidence. Why is that? The problem is that there are too many words that overlap so you can select (cherry pick) any group that you like to "prove" your point while IGNORING all the other words that are meaningless.

    There is one thing I would like to know. Given that I have proven over and over again that there is no legitimacy to English Gematria, and you have never refuted the evidence I have presented, why do you continue to believe in it?

    All the best,

    Richard
    If you want to continue posting your extraordinary claims like "proof" of your ideas about "Lucifer" and "God" through English Gematria, then don't you think you should respond to information I have presented?

    All the best,

    Richard

    PS: I went to your site but the link to the PDF was broken. Nothing happened when I clicked on it.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Hi Ed,

    In the other thread, I showed that "Lucifer" is not a name of Satan and it does not appear in the original Greek or Hebrew manuscripts at all, so all your statements using that name are meaningless.

    All the best,

    Richard
    Hi Richard,

    On the other thread, I showed that Lucifer is in reference to satan; perhaps you didn't watch the video?


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45zrl...eature=player_

    For slow internet speeds: start the video and pause it until it
    has downloaded sufficiently in advance of the play speed; OK?


    Judges 8:21 21 Gideon arose, and slew Zebah and Zalmunna, and
    took away the [moongod crescents] that were on their camels' necks.

    Ps.83:4,11 They (the muslims) have said, Come, and let us cut them off
    from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
    But YHVH says: Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: yea, all their princes
    as Zebah, and as Zalmunna:


    God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Hi Ed,

    I went to your site but the link to the PDF was broken. Nothing happened when I clicked on it.
    Hi Richard,

    If you request it at the site, I will e-mail you the PDF;
    or PM me your e-mail address, and I'll send it to you.

    All the best,
    Ed J

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed J View Post
    Hi Richard,

    On the other thread, I showed that Lucifer is in reference to satan; perhaps you didn't watch the video?


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45zrl...eature=player_
    I'm not talking about that video. I'm talking about the word "Lucifer." It does not appear in the Hebrew text of Isaiah 14:12. It was put there when the KJV translators copied the text of the Latin Vulgate Bible that had been the primary Bible of Christendom for over a thousand years. This introduced a fundamental error into your belief system. You now believe that the word "Lucifer" is a name of Satan. This is totally, absolutely, and completely false and without any foundation in fact. Why have you not responded to this evidence that I have shown you?

    All the best,

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    I'm not talking about that video. I'm talking about the word "Lucifer." It does not appear in the Hebrew text of Isaiah 14:12. It was put there when the KJV translators copied the text of the Latin Vulgate Bible that had been the primary Bible of Christendom for over a thousand years. This introduced a fundamental error into your belief system. You now believe that the word "Lucifer" is a name of Satan. This is totally, absolutely, and completely false and without any foundation in fact. Why have you not responded to this evidence that I have shown you?

    All the best,

    Richard
    Hi Richard,

    Satan’s(74) (Is.14:12-19) name before he fell was Lucifer(74) (Lk.10:18).
    Lucifer
    means: ‘to boast or make a showing and selfish rage or praise’.
    The name Lucifer also means ‘giver of light and bright morning star’.

    Ezekiel 28:13...17 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God;
    ...Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so:
    ...Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
    ...therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub,
    ...Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty,
    thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness:
    ...I will cast thee to the ground (Luke 10:18), I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

    God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed J View Post
    Hi Richard,

    Satan’s(74) (Is.14:12-19) name before he fell was Lucifer(74) (Lk.10:18).
    Lucifer
    means: ‘to boast or make a showing and selfish rage or praise’.
    The name Lucifer also means ‘giver of light and bright morning star’.

    Ezekiel 28:13...17 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God;
    ...Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so:
    ...Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
    ...therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub,
    ...Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty,
    thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness:
    ...I will cast thee to the ground (Luke 10:18), I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

    God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    Hey there Ed,

    Your assertion that Satan's name before he fell was Lucifer has absolutely no foundation in the Bible whatsoever. None. Nada. Zilch. You are following a false and erroneous man-made tradition that is not taught anywhere in the Bible.

    I have explained this many times now, and you continue to ignore the evidence I have presented. Why is that?

    All the best,

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  10. #50

    satan the devil

    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Hey there Ed,

    Your assertion that Satan's name before the fall was Lucifer has absolutely no foundation in the Bible whatsoever. None. Nada. Zilch. You are following a false and erroneous man-made tradition that is not taught anywhere in the Bible.

    I have explained this many times now, and you continue to ignore the evidence I have presented. Why is that?

    All the best,

    Richard
    Hi Richard,


    .................1Thess.5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

    Hebrew 1966 (75)הֵילֵל: (hêy-lêl) hay-lale'; from 1984 (in the scene of brightness) the morning star:- Lucifer.
    Hebrew 1984 (65)הָלַל: (hâ-lâl) Ha-lal'; to shine; to make a show, to boast; and selfish rage or praise. [75+65=140]


    ...............................[140=75+65 = 55+33+52=140]
    Is this not an accurate description of 'satan the devil'(55+52+33=140)?
    You will claim this as more "Cherry Picking"; but these cherries are very ripe!

    Satan’s(74) (Is.14:12-19) name before he fell was Lucifer(74) (Lk.10:18).
    Lucifer
    means: ‘to boast or make a showing and selfish rage or praise’.
    The name Lucifer also means ‘giver of light and bright morning star’.

    Ezekiel 28:13...17 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God;
    ...Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so:
    ...Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
    ...therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub,
    ...Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty,
    thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness:
    ...I will cast thee to the ground (Luke 10:18), I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.


    God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •