Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Search by Number feature now Online!

The database now contains the numerical values of every word in the Bible. It will be very interesting to analyze the distribution of all 40,000 from the OT, and 17 thousand from the NT ... that's one of my next projects.

Every numerical value is now a hyperlink that brings up all other words with the same value when you click on it as well as a link to the corresponding article in the old Gematria Reference if one exists. There also is a "search by number" box.

Well, gotta go catch up on some mundane choirs now that the second stage of this project is complete.

The next stage will be to migrate 1) the value of every verse, and 2) my personal database of all the words, phrases, and verses that have caught my interest in the last couple decades of research. Both should be done within a few days, Lord willing.

I can hardly wait to see what people will find.

God bless, and Enjoy!

Richard

PS: Here's the link.

Richard........this is incredible. May the Lord richly bless the fruit of it!!!

Seoul, Korea (originally from Auckland, New Zealand)

Thank you again

Hi there, Richard!

These tools you are providing for us all are of inestimable value, Richard. I believe this area of research is virtually untapped, and what you have gifted us all with this new feature is a priceless research tool. I know for sure that I am going to be using this gift often, as is already the case. What can I say, Richard, except to reiterate what I've already said. You truly are a blessing to us all, and I thank God that He raised up a man of your talent and goodness of heart to create these things for His people's use. In the end, it is all to the glory of God, and that's what we all seek to express. Thank you so much, bro!

Stephen

Progress ....

Updates:

I added features to the Strong's Numbers pop-up so you can browse through the entries. You also don't have to close the Strong's pop-up. It closes itself if you click on anything else. I expect soon to include a search function so you can just look up an Strong's number you like.

The "Search by Number" feature also factors the number you enter, whether or not it is found in the database. I will be posting an analysis of all the words in the Bible soon. There are about 40,000 unique words in the OT and 16,000 in the NT. By "unique word" I mean each word formed from a unique set of characters. E.g. Bayit (house) and HaBayit (the house) are two distinct words in this count.

Bug fixes:

I had a "string parsing" bug in the display of the KJV verses that was truncating the last bit of some verses and omitting some of the punctuation. I believe it is fixed now.

I also updated the Strong's dictionary yesterday and accidentally set a few values to the wrong values, but its fixed now. But there are certainly other bugs, so if you see anything that needs fixin, please shoot me an email, or post it here. And thanks in advance, since it its really helpful to have others testing the application.

Well, that's it for today.

Richard

Another new feature

I had a few minutes after dinner, so I activated the "Total" value listed at the top of the "Original Text" table. It changes when you select different groups of words, so you can click on the "Total" and be taken to the page displaying all the words in the Bible with that value, its prime factors, and the link to the article in the Gematria Reference, if one exists.

For example, if you select the three nouns in Genesis 1:1 (God, Heaven, Earth) you will find they sum to 777. If you then click on that hyperlink, you will be taken to the 777 page.

Enjoy!

Richard

Edit to add: I found out that MS Internet Explorer has a BUG (big surprise) that caused the Pop-up window to close itself if you tried to click on the buttons to scroll through Strong's Numbers. Thankfully, I found a script to work-around Microsoft's blundering code. I would suggest that everyone use Firefox. It is a LOT faster than the bloated MS IE, and it is coded to Mozilla standards.

Seoul, Korea (originally from Auckland, New Zealand)

Thanks

Hi Richard!

I'm gonna say it again, because it deserves to be repeated. Thank you so much for giving us all access to this database. It is so generous of you. The time you have spent on coding and typing it up, updating it and freeing it of bugs ... I wonder how you then get the time and, indeed, the energy to answer all the posts you get to, and keep a clear head while you're at it. I gotta give it to you, your mental fortitude and stamina is outstanding. I also appreciate greatly the cheerful spirit with which you give.

Stephen

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Hi Richard!

I'm gonna say it again, because it deserves to be repeated. Thank you so much for giving us all access to this database. It is so generous of you. The time you have spent on coding and typing it up, updating it and freeing it of bugs ... I wonder how you then get the time and, indeed, the energy to answer all the posts you get to, and keep a clear head while you're at it. I gotta give it to you, your mental fortitude and stamina is outstanding. I also appreciate greatly the cheerful spirit with which you give.

Stephen
    Praise God who made us what we are, eh bro? I thank you for the good and encouraging words my friend. They are cool water to an often parched throat. Your words remind me of Ephesians 2:10

Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
    And while I'm here, let me tell you about the New Updates I just uploaded a few minutes ago!
    • The Sum Total at the top of the "Original Text" table is now an active hyperlink that will execute the "Search by Number" function. This hyperlink also works for the subtotal calculated by selecting a subset of the words with the Checkboxes.
    • The "Search by Number" feature now returns every verse with a matching Sum Total. The verse is returned with a hyperlink that brings up that verse in the "Verse Analysis" page.
    • You can now scroll through Strong's Numbers in the pop-up window.
    • I fixed Rev 13:18 - I had forgotten that the Textus Receptus uses the letters Chi Xi Stigma to represent 666, but the text I had used a sigma instead of a stigma (they look almost the same) so the software calculated the wrong value.
    • I cleaned up the Hebrew and Greek texts. A few of the characters used for accents and vowels, which were supposed to be deleted in the upload, got through and looked weird. If you find any such characters, please report them to me so I can delete them.
    Well, that's pretty much it for this weeks updates. I think this tool is going to lead to some amazing insights. For example, years ago I noticed that the value of the final verse of the Song of Solomon was the same as the final verse of Malachi. They both sum to 1661. So I entered this value in the "Search by Number" function and found there are only two other verses! with that value. Here is the data that was returned (click on those links and they will take you to the Verse Analysis page):

• O that they were wise , that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end! Deu 32:29
    • Better is a poor and a wise child than an old and foolish king , who will no more be admonished. Ecc 4:13
    • Make haste , my beloved , and be thou like to a roe or to a young hart upon the mountains of spices. Sol 8:14
    • Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: Mal 4:5
    Look at that verse from Deuteronomy! Three out of four verses that sum to 1661 speak explicitly about the End Times! But there is more. Look at where we find those three verses ... they are found in the Final Books of their canonical divisions!
    • Deuteronomy:....Final Book of the Torah
    • Song of Songs:..Final Book of the Wisdom Literature
    • Malachi:........Final Book of the Minor Prophets!
    Would it be alright if I said "WOW!" now?

Talk more soon, and God bless you my brother!

Richard

Thanks for the database, Richard!

Just had to say thanks again, Richard for the data base. I have already used it a great deal..........it is a true treasure.

Search by Strongs Number now online!

Hi Folks!

I just finished updating the database. I put a little search icon () beside every Strong's number. It will return every verse that contains that number when you click on it. You can also search by typing in a Strong's number in a box at the bottom of the data display.

I also added a function that returns any verse by number. Put in 1 and it takes you to Genesis 1:1. Put in 31102 and it takes you to Rev 22:21.

I hope this helps as you diligently study God's most excellent Word!

RAM

Thread Information