Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shalag View Post
    Exodus 21:2 [2-21-2]
    If you buy a Hebrew servant, he shall serve six years; and in the seventh he shall go out free and pay nothing.

Again we see a 'separation' from slavery to freedom.
    And we have another near KeyLink based on the set (Hebrew, serve, go free) which selects only Exodus 21:2, Deut 15:12, and Jeremiah 34:9:

Jeremiah 34:9 That every man should let his manservant, and every man his maidservant, being an Hebrew or an Hebrewess, go free; that none should serve himself of them, to wit, of a Jew his brother.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    And we have another near KeyLink based on the set (Hebrew, serve, go free) which selects only Exodus 21:2, Deut 15:12, and Jeremiah 34:9:

Jeremiah 34:9 That every man should let his manservant, and every man his maidservant, being an Hebrew or an Hebrewess, go free; that none should serve himself of them, to wit, of a Jew his brother.
    Exodus 12:44 [2-12-2^2x11]
    But every man's servant that is bought for money, when thou hast circumcised him, then shall he eat thereof.
    Jeremiah 20:9 " But His word was in my heart like a burning fire Shut up in my bones; I was weary of holding it back, And I could not.

Exodus 12:44 [2-12-2^2x11]
    But every man's servant that is bought for money, when thou hast circumcised him, then shall he eat thereof.
    2Kings 12:11 [12-12-11]
    And they gave the money, being told, into the hands of them that did the work, that had the oversight of the house of the LORD: and they laid it out to the carpenters and builders, that wrought upon the house of the LORD.
    Jeremiah 20:9 " But His word was in my heart like a burning fire Shut up in my bones; I was weary of holding it back, And I could not.

2Kings 12:11 [12-12-11]
    And they gave the money, being told, into the hands of them that did the work, that had the oversight of the house of the LORD: and they laid it out to the carpenters and builders, that wrought upon the house of the LORD.

2 Kings 12:12 [12-12-12]
    and to masons and stonecutters, and for buying timber and hewn stone, to repair the damage of the house of the Lord, and for all that was paid out to repair the temple.

2 Kings 12:12 [12-12-12]
    and to masons and stonecutters, and for buying timber and hewn stone, to repair the damage of the house of the Lord, and for all that was paid out to repair the temple.
    Hey shalag. Sorry you've had to play by yourself! Where did our friends go?

That was a pretty good find. I'll see your 12 12 12 and raise you to 12 11 11:

2 Kings 11:11 And the guard stood, every man with his weapons in his hand, round about the king, from the right corner of the temple to the left corner of the temple, along by the altar and the temple.

RAM
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Hey shalag. Sorry you've had to play by yourself! Where did our friends go?

That was a pretty good find. I'll see your 12 12 12 and raise you to 12 11 11:

2 Kings 11:11 And the guard stood, every man with his weapons in his hand, round about the king, from the right corner of the temple to the left corner of the temple, along by the altar and the temple.

RAM
    Touche'
    John 18:3 [spoke 21 -18+3 = 21]

Then Judas, having received a detachment of troops, and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, came there with lanterns, torches, and weapons

Touche' Posted by Shalag
    John 18:3 [spoke 21 -18+3 = 21]

Then Judas, having received a detachment of troops, and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, came there with lanterns, torches, and weapons
    2Kings 24:12 [spoke 12 12x2 +12]
    And Jehoiachin the king of Judah went out to the king of Babylon, he, and his mother, and his servants, and his princes, and his officers; and the king of Babylon took him in the eighth year of his reign.

2Kings 24:12 [spoke 12 12x2 +12]
    And Jehoiachin the king of Judah went out to the king of Babylon, he, and his mother, and his servants, and his princes, and his officers; and the king of Babylon took him in the eighth year of his reign.
    Eze 17:12 Say now to the rebellious house, Know ye not what these things mean? tell them, Behold, the king of Babylon is come to Jerusalem, and hath taken the king thereof, and the princes thereof, and led them with him to Babylon;

Rebellious house

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Eze 17:12 Say now to the rebellious house, Know ye not what these things mean? tell them, Behold, the king of Babylon is come to Jerusalem, and hath taken the king thereof, and the princes thereof, and led them with him to Babylon;
    Ezekiel 12:2 [spoke 4 (2x2 12: 2]
    Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes to see, and see not; they ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a rebellious house.

It is interesting that the phrase rebellious house is only noted in the 26th book of Ezekiel, starting in Ezekiel 2/ Beyt: the house denoting 'relationship', and next in chapter 3/ Gimel: although they have the ability to hear and see they are not yet weaned/mature. This phrase is used 3 times in Chapter 2, 3 times in Chapter 3 with the next appearance in Chapter 12/ Lamed/ the heart mentioned 4 times. The other 3 mentions seem to prophesy of the witness and testimony of Jesus and are in Ezekiel 17/ Pei, the mouth, chapter 24 and 44 [the blood of Messiah].

Rebellious house

Ezekiel 12:2 [spoke 4 (2x2 12: 2]
    Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes to see, and see not; they ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a rebellious house.

It is interesting that the phrase rebellious house is only noted in the 26th book of Ezekiel, starting in Ezekiel 2/ Beyt: the house denoting 'relationship', and next in chapter 3/ Gimel: although they have the ability to hear and see they are not yet weaned/mature. This phrase is used 3 times in Chapter 2, 3 times in Chapter 3 with the next appearance in Chapter 12/ Lamed/ the heart mentioned 4 times. The other 3 mentions seem to prophesy of the witness and testimony of Jesus and are in Ezekiel 17/ Pei, the mouth, chapter 24 and 44 [the blood of Messiah].
    Though the peak is on chapter 12 (actually 5 times), I find interesting that the first occurrence of "rebellious house" is in chapter 2 - Bet - the House. The "rebellious house" idea in Ezekiel seems to echo the idea of rebellion that is very strong is Numbers when the people of Israel rebelled against the Lord. And the peak of Israel's rebellion takes place on Book 12, 2 Kings!

Summing up, "Rebellious House" is interweaved with different Spokes on the Inner Cycle of Ezekiel and the Bible Wheel:
    • Spoke 2: First occurrence in Ezekiel 2;
    • Spoke 12: Peak of Israel's rebellion in 2 Kings aligned with peak of the distribution of "rebellious house" in Ezekiel 12;
    • Spoke 4: Rebellion as a work of the flesh highlighted in both Numbers and Ezekiel on Spoke 4 of the Bible Wheel (BW book pg. 175-176).
    Back to the chain:

Ezekiel 12:2 Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes to see, and see not; they ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a rebellious house.
    Isaiah 6:5,10 Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts. (...)
    Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

Victor

Thread Information