Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

+ Reply to Thread

Isaac/laughter spoke 18?

I thought on this word: Isaac or it's meaning laughter. Doesn't it fall on spoke 18? Genesis 18? Since it starts with the Tzaddei letter.
    12 Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?
    13 And the LORD said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old?
    14 Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.
    15 Then Sarah denied, saying, I laughed not; for she was afraid. And he said, Nay; but thou didst laugh.
    Last edited by gilgal; 07-12-2009 at 03:18 PM.

Spoke 18: To Laugh (Tsachaq)

Very good catch! It is the Tsaddi KeyWord Tsachaq (To Laugh). The Bible chapter where it appears the most is Genesis 18. It is wonderful. Sarah laughs because of the announcement that a woman of her age would become pregnant.

Isaac is a type of Christ, and the announcement of His Appearance is materialized in Matthew, on Spoke 18 of the Bible Wheel.

Isaac is born in Genesis 21, when we read that the Sarah's laughter was now one of joy. And also Ishmael "mocks" Isaac (same word tsachaq). This is the beginning of the persecution of Abraham's seed.

In John on Spoke 21 we read about a discussion on who the children of Abraham were (Chapter 8). The Jewish leaders despised Christ, showing that they were like Ishmael. And Christ mentioned the joy of Abraham in that discussion:
    Joh 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
    Abraham had a prophetic glimpse of the Advent of Christ in the person of his son Isaac, whose birth brought great joy.

Thread Information