Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Arrow Shabbat - In the Begining

The 'existence' of SHABBAT / SABBATH is seen in the very first word of Scripture 'in the beginning: ' BRAShYT.
    The first letter of the written Word is BEYT/house.. When BEYT is prefixed to a Word it means 'in'. In this case BEYT is prefixed to the word RShYT which means 'firstfruit'.

I am finding that SHABBAT / SABBATH is not so much ON a day, and that's not to say that it isn't, but moreso what is IN a day - first - what marks this day - what this day consists of. And while we are at this, note the significance of 3 throughout the studies on Shabbat.

Genesis 1:1 (3/GIMEL / CAMEL)
    In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

B -In the - RAShYT firstfruit -God created the heavens and the earth.

1Corinthians (46/BEYT/house) 15(SAMEK/wedding ring):20 (REISH/head)(35)= [81*/ 3(4)]appointed/new moon
    But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

1Corinthians (46/BEYT) 15:23 (38) (84* /2(2)x3x7) rest
    But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

*Psalm 81:3 Blow up the trumpet in the new moon, in the time appointed, on our solemn feast day.
    *84 / Exodus 15:16 (33/3x11) … by the greatness of thine arm they shall be as still as a stone;
    till the people pass over, which thou hast purchased.
    Our SABBATH is B - -IN - RAShYT - CHRIST THE FIRSTFRUIT. The heavens and the earth were created in and through Christ, the firstfruit, and the new heavens and earth 'are being' created in Christ, the firstfruit - 'afterward, those who are Christ's at His coming'.

The 1st, 4th and 6th letters are the letters of SHABBAT - ADV(11) /Iddo/ I will praise him.

Further pictures are seen 'in the beginning' - in Christ the firstfruit. Noticeably, in the firstfruit - Messiah/Christ - is the RAS /head of the BYT /house. But also notice that (Christ) the head is WITHIN the BT /daughter. . And within the daughter is Sh /the flame - the fire the passion for her Lord and Master. Also note the placement of SYT/Seth, the 3rd son of Adam and Eve, the bloodline of Messiah Christ.

B house ----------------------------------------------------|B
    R head-------------------------------------------------|R
    ..............BR Son
    A master----------------------------------------------|A
    ..............BRA strike (fall as light) / create
    Sh fire ------------------------------------------------|S
    ..............RASh head
    Y.hand.------------------------------------------------|Y
    T seal of truth----------------------------------------|T--|T
    .............SYT recompense /appointed
    The pictures in 'b'rshyt' include:
    God establishes his BYT house - and within his house is the BR son, whom He establishes as RAS head. His BR son BRA falls as light - and is appointed as SYT recompense. The 'beginning (B) and the end (T) reveal the 'daughter'. Christ is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end and the daughter is revealed through Him - light reflecting light - the revelation of SHABBAT / SABBATH.

1Corinthians (46/BEYT/house) 15(SAMEK/wedding ring):20 (REISH/head)(35)= [81*/ 3(4)]appointed/new moon
    But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

Colossians (51/ 3x17) 1:18 (19) = (70 /+temple + testimony)
    And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence .

1John (62/2x31) 1:7 (8) (70 /+temple + testimony)
    But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, -[the WATER of the Word]
    we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Ephesians (49 /7x7) 6:17 (23/ 6 light 17/ mouth ) = 72 (full value of YHVH/Jehovah)
    And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, [ZAYIN/7] which is the word of God:
    The seventh letter ZAYIN has as its symbol the sword. This 7th letter is constructed of the previous letter VAV/the light - but as a double - back to back VAV - light reflecting light. The King and the Queen - as ONE light proclaiming one gospel, the gospel of Christ -ZAYIN - the Sabbath rest.

Hebrews (58/grace [2x29/10th prime/YUD/will of God) 4:5 (9) (67/19th prime/KUF/holy)
    And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.

Hebrews (58/grace [2x29/10th prime/YUD/will of God) 4 /door:11/hand (15/wedding ring) =73/GIMEL/CAMEL)
    Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.
    In the next phase of this study we will look at SHABBAT /ShBT revealing 'light reflecting light - the 'revealed daughter' as the 'repentant daughter' - and afterwards, those who are Christ's at His coming' - His 'holy' Sabbath.
    Last edited by shalag; 07-08-2007 at 08:56 AM. Reason: TAV symbol is the cross - but it should read 'seal of truth' to show 'completion' - even Sabbath

Quote Originally Posted by shalag View Post
    The 'existence' of SHABBAT / SABBATH is seen in the very first word of Scripture 'in the beginning: ' BRAShYT.
    The first letter of the written Word is BEYT/house.. When BEYT is prefixed to a Word it means 'in'. In this case BEYT is prefixed to the word RShYT which means 'firstfruit'.
    This touches on something I have meant to write about for a long time - the anagrams of the first word.

Its position at the Head of God's House of His Word is expressed in the anagram Rosh Bet = Head of the House.

And what kind of House is it? It is Bet Asher, a Blessed House, or House of Blessings!

In it we find God's Esh Brit, a Fiery Covenant or a Covenant of Fire .

And in it we find Avi Sharath, the Father (source) of all Christian ministry.

I am finding that SHABBAT / SABBATH is not so much ON a day, and that's not to say that it isn't, but moreso what is IN a day - first - what marks this day - what this day consists of. And while we are at this, note the significance of 3 throughout the studies on Shabbat.

Our SABBATH is B - -IN - RAShYT - CHRIST THE FIRSTFRUIT. The heavens and the earth were created in and through Christ, the firstfruit, and the new heavens and earth 'are being' created in Christ, the firstfruit - 'afterward, those who are Christ's at His coming'.
    Sweet!

The 1st, 4th and 6th letters are the letters of SHABBAT - ADV(11) /Iddo/ I will praise him.

Further pictures are seen 'in the beginning' - in Christ the firstfruit. Noticeably, in the firstfruit - Messiah/Christ - is the RAS /head of the BYT /house. But also notice that (Christ) the head is WITHIN the BT /daughter. . And within the daughter is Sh /the flame - the fire the passion for her Lord and Master. Also note the placement of SYT/Seth, the 3rd son of Adam and Eve, the bloodline of Messiah Christ.
    Excellent!

The pictures in 'b'rshyt' include:
    God establishes his BYT house - and within his house is the BR son, whom He establishes as RAS head. His BR son BRA falls as light - and is appointed as SYT recompense. The 'beginning (B) and the end (T) reveal the 'daughter'. Christ is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end and the daughter is revealed through Him - light reflecting light - the revelation of SHABBAT / SABBATH.
    Good stuff shalag!

Thanks for sharing,

Richard

Hey Shalag & Richard,

This goes hand in hand with the LORD'S revelation to me in 1999 -
    "Go back to the beginning..." I especially like the "beginning (B) and the end (T) reveal the "daughter".... nice confirmation - Thank you !
    Any reason while these revealed truths are not in the SABBATH
    forum - SHABBAT - SABBATH -
    Or is this considered the "Jewish Sabbath" forum while the "Christian Sabbath" is discussed in the other forum? Please clarify -
    Shalom,
    White

Ephesians 4

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    Hey Shalag & Richard,

"Go back to the beginning..." I especially like the "beginning (B) and the end (T) reveal the "daughter".... nice confirmation - Thank you !
    Or is this considered the "Jewish Sabbath" forum while the "Christian Sabbath" is discussed in the other forum? Please clarify -
    Shalom,
    White
    Ephesians 4:1
    I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called,
    2with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love,
    3endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
    4There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;
    5one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
    6one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

There is only ONE Sabbath - the witness and testimony of a life that has Jesus Christ as its center. The focus on a 'day' in the 'world's economy' is a distraction to the truth conveyed by the 'rest of the Sabbath.' If we focus on what 'this group does' versus 'what this other group does' - we miss the message of Christ.

Hey Shalag & Richard,

Hi White!

Yes, that's nice. Its also part of another anagram: Bat Ashrei = Daughter of Blessings, or Daughter of Happiness.

Shalom,
    White
    First, as you know, I do not believe that the phrase "Christian Sabbath" has any meaning in the sense you suggest. So why would I create a thread for something I don't believe exists?

Second, I think you have misunderstood how forums are managed, my friend. There is absolutely no "slight" or "insult" or "disrespect" implied when a new thread is created from another thread. On the contrary, the new thread is an honor that gives a special place to the new idea. If we didn't split threads like that, then the content of the thread would move far far away from the theme implied by its title, and it would disrupt the flow of the original conversation. So its just really good management practice to give primary topics their own threads.

Now as for Shalag's work on the meaning of the Hebrew Letters in the first word of the Bible, I do believe that the proper place for that thread is here in the "Hebrew Alphabet and Language" forum, since that is the primary focus of her post. Your ideas concerning how Christians are supposed to put themselves under the Old Testament Sabbath Laws is a matter of Hermeneutics and Theology, would you not agree?

Hope that clears things up. I am convinced that 90% of all disputes are based on simple and innocent misunderstandings. I hope such will never interrupt our friendship.

God bless!

Richard

Lightbulb Shabbat - Sabbath Pt 2

The Sabbath was 'concealed' - 'in the beginning' - B'reshit - but tells a 'revealed truth even in the first presentation of concealment - admonishing us to B dwell in Sh revealed T truth. This impregnated 'Shabbat' foretells of 'a day' revealing Sh the divine revelation of the Spirit of God B dwelling T in truth - in Christ the firstfruit (on the appointed new moon) and 'afterwards those who are Christ's at His coming.' (3x11) The Sabbath, as the seventh day, is a day of completion. As taught in Sefer Yetzirah, every day of the year is represented by three letters corresponding to the season, month and day of the week. Saturday, the day of the week, Shabbat, is represented by TAV, whose symbol is the cross as the 'seal of truth'.

John (43/ 14th prime [7+7] [(Sh) spoke 21 (7+7+7)] 19:30 (49 /7x7) = 92 [2(2)x23]
    So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, "It is finished!" And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.

John 19:31 (93 /3x31 [11th prime])
    The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the sabbath day, (for that sabbath day was an high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away.
    The Sabbath was 'in the beginning'. In creation, it 'was'. On the cross and through the Holy Spirit, it 'is'; and when Messiah Christ returns and establishes His kingdom in all righteousness, it 'will be'. Christ's fulfillment of Passover marked a 'High Sabbath' - an ordained feast - the first of 'seven'. Seven not only means completion but it is from the root 'shaba' [ShBAy= 372= 2(2)x3x31] meaning to 'swear an oath.

372 + Seven + Oath, Swear + The LORD is his name + The Lamb (Full) + And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: (Ord) + Full, Satisfied + In the Way everlasting + Many good works

Hebrews (58/spoke 14/7+7, ) 7:28 (7+7+7+7+7) [seven sevens] =93/ 3x31 [11th prime]
    For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but the word of the oath, which was since the law, maketh the Son, who is consecrated for evermore.
    Genesis 1:1 (3/GIMEL/CAMEL) revealed the concealed Shabbat.
    Genesis 2:2 (5/ 3rd prime/GIMEL/CAMEL) reveals 'rest'

Genesis (1) 2:2 (4) (5/3rd prime/GIMEL CAMEL)
    And on the seventh [ShBYAyT] day God ended his work which he had made;
    and he rested [ShBT] [702 / 2x3(2)x13] on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

Genesis (1) 2:3 (5) (6)
    And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it:
    because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
    God rested -Sh the revelation of the divine essence of the Spirit of God B dwelling in T truth. (58) Jesus, the Word made flesh and dwelt among us - -as a witness of 'living truth - yet His brethren sought to kill Him.

1John (62 (2x31/ 11th prime) 5:6 (11) = [73 /GIMEL/CAMEL] - 73= 21st prime/SHIN/ 7+7+7]
    This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ;
    not by water only, but by water and blood.
    And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

John (43/ 14th prime) [spoke Sh 21 / 7+7+7] 8:40 (48) = (91/ 7x13)
    But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
    COLOR="Green"]8:41=(49 /[/COLOR] 7x7)
    Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
    8:42 (50/ 93 [3x31 /11th prime])
    Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
    You will only see SBT mentioned in Genesis three times - Genesis 2:2 & 2:3 and 8:22. The next appearance is in Exodus 5:5 (12) [3] when Pharaoh is placing 'extra burdens' on the Israelites.

Genesis (1) 8:22 (30) = (31/ 11th prime)
    While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.
    The Sabbath from its root Shin Beyt Tav means REST and is first mentioned in Genesis 2:2 (5) - 5 being the 3rd prime number, 3 being the number attached to GIMEL symbolized by the CAMEL. The camel can be noted not only for its long neck able to see 'high above and into the distance (future)' but also for its economy as an animal suited and equipped for a 'wilderness journey' - the 'valley of the shadow of death' [TAV]. The camel is oft called the 'angel of death' able to cross the wilderness of death because of the stores of WATER within itself. In Genesis (1) 3:3 (7) this 'rest' is broken in 'death', when the woman is 'deceived'.

Genesis (1) 3:3 (6) = (7)
    But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch [123/ 3x41 [13th prime/MEM/WATER] it, lest ye die.

Genesis 3:4 (7) = (8) And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
    In John 18:31 rest will be restored by the One overcoming death and regaining the keys of death by abiding ONLY in the Word of God.

John (43/ 14th prime) [spoke Sh 21 / 7+7+7] [/COLOR]) 18:31 (49/ [7x7](Sh) spoke 21 (7+7+7)]) = (92 [2(2)x23])
    Then said Pilate unto them, Take ye him, and judge him according to your law. The Jews therefore said unto him, It is not lawful for us to put any man to death:

John 18:32 (93 / 3x31[11th prime])That the saying of Jesus might be fulfilled, which he spake, signifying what death he should die.
    ShBT - the SABBATH REST - is 'ceasing from the 'works of the law' .

Galatians (48) 2:16 (18) = (66 /3x22) [ GIMELxTAV]/winepress*]
    * Nehemiah (16) 13:15 (28) = [44/blood] [COLOR="Red"]blood]
    In those days saw I in Judah some treading wine presses on the sabbath,
    and bringing in sheaves, and lading asses;
    as also wine, grapes, and figs, and all manner of burdens,
    which they brought into Jerusalem on the sabbath day:
    and I testified against them in the day wherein they sold victuals.
    Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

John (43/ 14th prime) [spoke Sh 21 / 7+7+7] 6:29 (35 / 7+7+7+7+7)
    Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Hebrews (58/ spoke 14 [7+7] 4:4 (8) = 66 [3x22]
    For He has spoken in a certain place of the seventh day in this way: "And God rested on the seventh day from all His works";
    The Sabbath is addressed by 'name' for the first time in Exodus, Book 2/BEYT:

Exodus (2) 16:23 (39) (41/13th prime/MEM WATER)
    And he said unto them, This is that which the LORD hath said,
    To morrow [in future time - 248 = 23x31 [11th prime] is the rest of the holy sabbath unto the LORD:
    bake that which ye will bake to day, and seethe that ye will seethe;
    and that which remaineth over lay up for you to be kept until the morning [the morrow -the next day 302].
    302 + The Church + Priest of the Most High God + In the temple of the Righteous + Draw Near + Enquire + Whom shall I fear?

Looking deeper into 'Sabbath' Psalm (19) 92= (111/Alef) [3x37] relates a "Song for the Sabbath".

Psalm (19) 92:1,4, 13 (112/ 2(4)x7) (115/ 5x23) (124/ 2(2)x31/ 11th prime)
    . 1/ Alef . 'song for the Sabbath day' It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:
    . 4/ Dalet For thou, LORD, hast made me glad through thy work: we will triumph in the work of Your hands.
    13/ Mem Those that be planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God.

ADM - ADAM - MAN
    Mark (41/13th prime /MEM/water) 2:27 (29/10th prime/YUD/hand) (70/16th prime/AYIN/sheep)
    And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:

The Sabbath is made for man to be glad in God's work, to triumph in the work of HIS hands, to give thanks and sing praises, and to flourish in the courts of God.

The SABBATH reveals:

S.. the revealed
    BT daughter

as the

S(B) repentant
    BT daughter
    Last edited by shalag; 07-11-2007 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Change Psalm 9 to '92'

Lightbulb The Shabbat GIMEL

As I researched this Word - ceasing from the works (Romans 3, Galatians 3) of the law in order to abide in Sabbath rest - what I 'saw' as a cause of unrest/broken Sabbath peace 'in the beginning' was 'ishshah's' desire (being under submission to the Word of God) to be 'as a master (as Jehovah God), a ruler, but as a 'law unto oneself' rather than being 'as a master (as Jehovah God), ruling through submission, as a servant.

Mark 10:45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many."
    To place oneself 'as God' - 'above' the Word of God, (above the law), one becomes 'a law unto himself', then 'under law'. And as under law, dominated by the law, and dominating by law. By abiding in God's Word - serving truth, the truth sets free (John 8:32) to serve in the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus - the Sabbath rest (John 14:6) who showed 'the way, the truth, and the life' - as the 'work of faith - 2701'

The Sabbath … admonishing us to B dwell in Sh revealed T truth. This impregnated 'Shabbat' foretells of 'a day' revealing Sh the divine revelation of the Spirit of God B dwelling T in truth - in Christ the firstfruit (on the appointed new moon) and 'afterwards those who are Christ's at His coming.' (3x11)
    3x11 [33/ Jehovah lives]Strongs #3174
    The revelation of Sabbath rest starts with God discourse in Genesis recorded as the numbers 1 - 1 - 1 = a total of 3 the ordinal placement and value of the letter GIMEL symbolized by the CAMEL. The 'camel' carries the G riches (of the) M wisdom of the Word (in a) L heart that understands knowledge. Within the inner construction of GIMEL - GiMeL is MEM the letter of water, the 13th letter with a value of 40. The first time you see GM used as a word is in *[1] Genesis 3:6 - when the woman in the garden eats the fruit of the forbidden tree of the knowledge of good and evil resulting in the knowing of death and nakedness - total unrest. Where there is unrest there is a calling forth / need for law. Now with the final addition in GiMeL of LAMED - a 'heart that understands knowledge - we have a witness of the journey that brings forth a return to God in Shabbat rest.
    *[2]Romans (spoke 1 /ALEF/Master('s) 11:33 [89/ 24th prime MEM/water]
    O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
    In symbolism we see G camel M water L (shepherd's) staff.

"Camel water' is actually a predominant theme of the New Testament. In the 1st gospel - Matthew - the 40th [water] book - we meet John the Baptist - in Chapter 3 - who is clothed in G 'camel hair' garments, M baptizing with water prophesying of L one who comes after him - with a heart that understands knowledge - bringing the Holy Ghost and fire.

The camel was principally a beast of burden, and as the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, it was forbidden for food. And as the tree of the knowedge of good and evil carried a penalty of death if partaken of as food - so too the camel is symbolized as the 'angel of death'. The New Testament gives us a vision of the 'sting of death' - sin - and the 'ministration of death' (the commandments of the law) and subsequent release from the 'sting of death'- sin - by the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus -the Sabbath rest.

*[3]2 Corinthians 3:7
    But if the ministry of death, written and engraved on stones…

*[4]1Corinthians 15:56
    The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

*[5]Romans 8:2
    For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

*[6]Romans 7:5
    For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

*[7]Romans 7:6 [58/grace]
    But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter.
    This impregnated 'Shabbat' foretells of 'a day' revealing Sh the divine revelation of the Spirit of God B dwelling T in truth - in Christ the firstfruit (on the appointed new moon) and 'afterwards those who are Christ's at His coming.' (3x11)

2 Corinthians [spoke 3] chapter 3
    2 Corinthians 3:7
    But if the ministry of death, written and engraved on stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of the glory of his countenance, which glory was passing away,
    *[8]2 Corinthians 3:8 [3-11]
    how will the ministry of the Spirit not be more glorious?
    *[9]2 Corinthians 3:9
    For if the ministry of condemnation had glory, the ministry of righteousness exceeds much more in glory.
    *[10]2 Corinthians 3:10
    For even what was made glorious had no glory in this respect, because of the glory that excels.
    *[11]2 Corinthians 3:11
    For if what is passing away was glorious, what remains is much more glorious.
    Gimel continues to reveal the 'work of faith' - the Sabbath rest as Abraham sends his 'servant' with 10 camels, (symbolic of Israel/Ephraim - 10 tribes) to 'choose a bride' for Isaac (one who laughs at/makes sport of/mocks - -death). The servant finds Rebekah (as a 'hobbled' horse) , who was born to Bethuel [destroyed of God /man of God / dweller in God], son of Milcah [the queen], the wife of Nahor [snorting (as a horse)], Abraham's brother - - to be continued
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Numerical references to Scriptures:

*[1] Genesis (1) 3:6 (9) = (10)
    [2] Romans (45) 11:33 (44) = (89/ 24th prime/Mem Sof/
    Messiah)
    [3] 2Corinthians (47/ 15th prime) 3:7 (10) = (57/ 3x19 - HOLY, HOLY, HOLY)
    [4] 1Corinthians (46) 15:56 (71/ 20th prime/head) = (117/ 3(2)x13)
    [5] Romans (45) 8:2 (10) = (55/ bride)
    [6] Romans (45) 7:5 (12) = (57/ 3x19 - HOLY, HOLY, HOLY)
    [7] Romans (45) 7:6 (13) = (58/ grace)
    [8] 2Corinthians (47/ 15th prime) 3:8 (11) = (58/ grace)
    [9] 2Corinthians (47/ 15th prime) 3:9 (12) = (59/ 17th prime/ mouth)
    [10] 2Corinthians (47/ 15th prime) 3:10 (13)= (60/ 2(2)x3x5/ wedding ring)

Lightbulb Shabbat-Repentant Daughter

Shabbat alludes to the reality of the B - house / family line of ShT - Seth --- the ShT recompense (reward or punishment) based on a B relationship of faith in God's work. Shabbat reveals the BT - daughter of the Sh - fiery covenant. She B - dwells in the Sh - fire - the revelation of Jehovah in Jesus Christ - and His resurrection from the T cross- which is the seal of faith.

The GIMEL / CAMEL, integral to Shabbat, in Hebrew thought, is noted for its long neck enabling it to 'see from afar'. It is also noted for its capacity to 'store water / MEM' within itself. The camel is first mentioned in Genesis (book 1) verse 12 = [13/ MEM/water] in relation to the possessions of Abraham. In *[1] Genesis 24 Abraham is well advanced in age and sends for his 'oldest servant' who rules over all Abraham has and he sends this servant with '10 camels' on a journey to find a wife for his son Isaac, [one who laughs at/mocks death]. I believe the 'complete(d)' fulfillment of 'Sabbath rest' - is seen in the choosing of Rebecca - the (soon to be) 'revealed daughter' (evident from these verses) as a bride for Abraham's son Isaac. It appears as a 'type and shadow' of what God is planning as 'Sabbath holiness'.

*[2] Genesis 24:7
    Unto thy seed will I give this land
    ; he shall send his angel before thee, and thou shalt take a wife unto my son from thence.
    *[3] Galatians 3:16
    Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

*[4]Galatians 3:29
    And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
    *[5]Genesis 24:8
    And if the woman will not be willing to follow thee, then thou shalt be clear from this my oath: only bring not my son thither again.
    "Only bring not my son thither again seems to resound in Hebrews 6 as it addresses the foundational doctrine in Christ as 'repentance from dead works' and goes on to say that those who have 'tasted the heavenly gift' and the power of the 'age to come' "if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame." This appears to be the warning the Galatians were charged with - that they have tasted the heavenly gift but are returning to 'dead works'. Now in the gospel of Matthew following the high Sabbath crucifixion - we see a remnant - as the camel - even 3 women - looking from afar:

*[6]
    Matthew (water) 27 [3(3)]:55 (bride)
    And many women who followed Jesus from Galilee, ministering to Him, were there looking on from afar,

*[7] Matthew 27:56
    among whom were Mary Magdalene, from the Hebrew root 'gadal' - GDL
    I find it intersting that the remnant of GML has as one of it's first witnesses of Jesus Christ resurrection - Mary Magdalene - GDL. M/ wisdom revealing (Jesus) the D/ door in the remnant who enters and ministers in the Sabbath rest, and most specifically in the woman whom Jesus cast out the 'seven devils.'

In *[8] Genesis 24:10 this servant takes 10 of Abraham's camel's and departs on his journey. My thought here is that he takes '10' - why not 12 - but 10. In Genesis 18:32 Abraham argues to 'save the city' for the 'sake of ten' and in future times 'ten tribes separate from Judah and are taken captive. It's interesting that there are '10'.. Ten also is indicative of those 'born'. Nine months of pregnancy - then laboring in birth.

In Genesis 24:14 He then makes a request to God to establish the woman's identity. Notice here, that if the woman is 'unwilling to follow' - the servant is clear of his 'oath'.

*[9]Genesis 24:12
    Then he said, "O LORD God of my master Abraham, please give me success this day, and show kindness to my master Abraham.
    *[10] Genesis 24:13
    Behold, here I stand by the well of water, and the daughters of the men of the city are coming out to draw water.
    *[11] Genesis 24:14
    Now let it be that the young woman to whom I say, "Please let down your pitcher that I may drink,' and she says, "Drink, and I will also give your camels a drink' let her be the one You have appointed for Your servant Isaac. And by this I will know that You have shown kindness to my master."
    *[12]Genesis 24:15[40/ water]
    And it happened, before he had finished speaking, that behold, Rebekah, who was born to Bethuel [destroyed of God /man of God / dweller in God], son of Milcah [the queen], the wife of Nahor [snorting], Abraham's brother, came out with her pitcher on her shoulder/ shechem. [2(7)x3]
    Considering heaven is the 'coexistence' of fire and water, our God, a consuming fire, pouring out the water of the Word (thru Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son) - that God's will - that it 'is on earth as it is in heaven'-fire and water - God sent His Word made flesh (Jesus,water) to be complete - Sabbath - with the 'daughter of fire'. Also consider SAMEK symbolizing the wedding ring - seen in the 'galloping horse'. Note that Rebecca, [as a 'hobbled horse'] is born of Bethuel, a man of God, a dweller in God, who is destroyed of God (Christ, the cross) , who was 'son of the queen [the 'Holy Jerusalem'],
    who was wife of Nahor, [the snorting (of horses] , Abraham's brother.
    *[13]Genesis 24:16
    Now the young woman was very beautiful to behold, a virgin; no man had known her. And she went down to the well, filled her pitcher, and came up.

*[14]Genesis 24:17
    And the servant ran to meet her and said, "Please let me drink a little water from your pitcher.
    Genesis 24:18
    So she said, "Drink, my lord." Then she quickly let her pitcher down to her hand, and gave him a drink.
    *[15]Genesis 24:19
    And when she had finished giving him a drink, she said, "I will draw water for your camels also, until they have finished drinking."
    *[16] Genesis 24:20
    Then she quickly emptied her pitcher into the trough, ran back to the well to draw water, and drew for all his camels.
    *[17]Genesis 24:21
    And the man, wondering at her, remained silent so as to know whether the LORD had made his journey prosperous or not.
    *[18]Genesis 24:22
    So it was, when the camels had finished drinking, that the man took a golden nose ring weighing half a shekel, and two bracelets for her wrists weighing ten shekels of gold,
    *[19]Genesis 24:23
    and said, "whose daughter are you?"…
    The Sabbath daughter is revealed in 'repentance' from the 'works of the law' - resting in the work of God through Christ.

---------------------------------------------------
    *[1] Genesis (1) 24 = ALEF MEM Sof = Mother
    [2] Genesis (1) 24: 7 (31/ 11th prime)= (32/ 2(5)
    [3] Galatians (48) 3:16 (19/ 8th prime) =(67/ 19th prime/ KUF/holiness)
    [4]Galatians (48)3:29 (32) = (70/ AYIN/ sheep)
    [5]Genesis (1) 24:8 (32) = (33/ 3x11)
    [6]Matthew (40/ water) 27 [3(3)]:55 (bride) = (122/ 2x61)
    [7]Matthew (40/ water) 27 [3(3)]:56 (83/ covenant = (123/ 3x41 (13th prime)/ MEM/ water)
    [8] Genesis (1) 24:10 (34) = (35/ 5x7)
    [9]Genesis (1) 24:12 (36) = (37/ 12th prime/ heart)
    [10] Genesis (1) 24:13(37)= (38/ 2X19 (8th prime life)
    [11] Genesis (1) 24:14 (38) = (39/ 3x13 camel-water)
    [12]Genesis (1) 24:15 (39) = (40/ water)
    [13]Genesis (1) 24:16 (40) = [41/ 13th prime/MEM/ water
    [14]Genesis (1) 24:17 (41) = (42/ 2x3x7
    [15]Genesis (1) 24:19 (43)(44/blood/born)
    [16] Genesis (1) 24:20 (44)=(45/ 3(2)x5(3rd prime/ GIMEL/ camel)
    [17]Genesis (1) 24:21 (45) (46/ 2x23 (9th prime travail to birth good Word)
    [18]Genesis (1) 24:22 (46) = (47/ 15th prime/wedding ring)
    [19]Genesis (1) 24:23 (47)=(48/ 2(4)x3)

Richard said:

This touches on something I have meant to write about for a long time - the anagrams of the first word.
    Don't know if this belongs here, but since you brought up anagrams of the first word...here is one I found a long time ago....the trinity three separate times.......

1 ¶ In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
    2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
    3 ¶ And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

I. First three letters of Gen 1:1 bet-resh-aleph B-R-A are also the first letters of Son (ben/bar) Spirit (ruach) Father (av)

II. First three letters of the first action bara, created (second word) are also bet-resh-aleph

III. The first letters of the first three actions of creation 1. created (1:1) 2. moved (1:2) 3. said (1:3) are also bet - resh - aleph

the SON created Bara (Eph 3:9)
    the SPIRIT moved R achaph (the Hebrew form here has a mem prefix because it is an active participle, but the verb actually begins with the letter resh)
    the FATHER said Amar (again, the form here has the vav-construct prefix of vav-yod, but the verb amar itself begins with aleph) (John 14:10..the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me)

Quote Originally Posted by yinonyavo View Post
    Richard said:
    Don't know if this belongs here, but since you brought up anagrams of the first word...here is one I found a long time ago....the trinity three separate times.......

1 ¶ In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
    2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
    3 ¶ And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

I. First three letters of Gen 1:1 bet-resh-aleph B-R-A are also the first letters of Son (ben/bar) Spirit (ruach) Father (av)

II. First three letters of the first action bara, created (second word) are also bet-resh-aleph

III. The first letters of the first three actions of creation 1. created (1:1) 2. moved (1:2) 3. said (1:3) are also bet - resh - aleph

the SON created Bara (Eph 3:9)
    the SPIRIT moved R achaph (the Hebrew form here has a mem prefix because it is an active participle, but the verb actually begins with the letter resh)
    the FATHER said Amar (again, the form here has the vav-construct prefix of vav-yod, but the verb amar itself begins with aleph) (John 14:10..the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me)
    That is an exceedingly excellent find, in my opinion!

Thanks for sharing.

Richard

Thread Information