While comparing various English translations of the Qur’an I stumbled upon a version that was different than any other, and extremely disturbing. After a little research, I found this description of “The Noble Qur’an in English Translation by Halali and Khan” from Wikipedia: The Hilali-Khan translation has been criticised by several prominent Western Muslims. Khaleel [...]
Who is this blogger?
Richard Amiel McGoughI am educated in Mathematics and Physics and am currently a software engineer at 4QTRS in Yakima, Wa.
I created this site on February 11, 2001 to share the Bible Wheel which I discovered in 1995. For over a decade I was completely convinced it was proof of the divine inspiration of Scripture. In late 2009 my wife and I began questioning our beliefs and have since left the faith. Oddly enough, the evidence for the Bible Wheel withstood our skepticism though the Bible itself did not. What it means remains a mystery.
Bible Wheel Site
- Want to know what teachers make? Listen to this … on
- Random Road Trip Day 6 – Exploring San Francisco on
- Bible Wheel Book on
- “Who Speaks For Islam?: What a Billion Muslims Really Think” on
- Refutation of “What is the Olive Tree?” by Thomas S. McCall on
- I’m not an atheist, BUT … Dawkin’s “God Delusion” is brilliant! on
- 2013 New Year Reflections: How Integrity led me into and drove me out of Evangelical Christianity on
- Signs of Integrity Lost … and Integrity Found on
- Ending Desertification: Real hope for the future on
- The Bible Wheel Forum is growing fast! on
- This man has a raw, honest, and powerful WORD http://t.co/r3B0vS2gz7 http://t.co/h7kecYJMlO 11:14:01 AM August 01, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Word http://t.co/gM0IEKb2p3 02:42:35 PM July 18, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Great music comes from the simplest things ... http://t.co/C3bb8kzjf1 09:51:31 AM July 18, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Awesome! http://t.co/bCmZ5anjaI 09:23:24 AM July 18, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Ads by Google