|[GR] >Full Text Hebrew/Greek Bible Gematria Database|
|Verse||Yes Chapter 144||Gematria|
|Psa 144:1 ||[A Psalm of David.] Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:||1811|
|Psa 144:2 ||My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.||2970|
|Psa 144:3 ||LORD, what is man, that thou takest knowledge of him! or the son of man, that thou makest account of him!||1743|
|Psa 144:4 ||Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away.||645|
|Psa 144:5 ||Bow thy heavens, O LORD, and come down: touch the mountains, and they shall smoke.||1792|
|Psa 144:6 ||Cast forth lightning, and scatter them: shoot out thine arrows, and destroy them.||2193|
|Psa 144:7 ||Send thine hand from above; rid me, and deliver me out of great waters, from the hand of strange children;||1907|
|Psa 144:8 ||Whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood.||2015|
|Psa 144:9 ||I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee.||2437|
|Psa 144:10 ||It is he that giveth salvation unto kings: who delivereth David his servant from the hurtful sword.||2670|
|Psa 144:11 ||Rid me, and deliver me from the hand of strange children, whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood:||2832|
|Psa 144:12 ||That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth; that our daughters may be as corner stones, polished after the similitude of a palace:||3687|
|Psa 144:13 ||That our garners may be full, affording all manner of store: that our sheep may bring forth thousands and ten thousands in our streets:||2703|
|Psa 144:14 ||That our oxen may be strong to labour; that there be no breaking in, nor going out; that there be no complaining in our streets.||2224|
|Psa 144:15 ||Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is the LORD.||2011|
|Search by Words (Help)
||Verse Order #
- Verse Selection: Enter the Book, Chapter, and Verse numbers in the 'Bk, Chpt, Vs' fields, and click 'Go'. When browsing the NT, you can
choose between the Scrivener's Textus Receptus (1894) or the Nestle-Aland textform. The text of the King James version is displayed in the
upper left section, with the data from
Strong's Concordance below it on the left, and the verse in the original Hebrew or Greek below on the right.
This search allows you to use an asterix (*) as a wildcard in the Book Number field. The software then will
return all verses that match the specified Chapter and Verse numbers. For example, entering *, 3, 16 in the
'Bk, Chpt, Vs' fields will return all verses numbered '3:16.' Click here to see how it works.
- Strong's Defintions: Every Strong's Number is a hyperlink that will pop up a window
to display the full definition from Strong's Concordance. You don't need to close the pop-up windows. The
code will close them for you when you click on anything else.
- Search By Strong's Numbers: Clicking the search icon ( ) beside
any Strong's Number will return all verses that contain that number. You can also search for any
Strong's Number by entering it in the 'Search By Strong's Number' box at the bottom data display. Enter only
the number with no leading zeros, choose the language, and click 'Go.'
- Search By Verse Order Number: This search will return a verse according to its ordinal position in the Bible.
Thus, searching for verse 1 will display Genesis 1:1 on the 'Verse Analysis' page.
Searching for Verse Number 31102 will return Revelation 22:21.
- Search By Gematria: The gematria (numerical value) of each word in the Hebrew and Greek texts of the Bible
has been stored in the database. These values are displayed in the 'Value' column in both
the Original Text and Strong's Numbers tables. Clicking on these numbers will return the following:
- All the words in the Bible that sum to specified Gematria value, with a hyperlink to to the corresponding Strong's Number and a link to
the first verse in which the exact form of that word is found.
- All the verses in the Bible that sum to the specified Gematria value, with a hyperlink that will display the verse in the
'Verse Analysis' page.
- A link to the corresponding article (if one exists) in the Gematria Reference that has been published on this site since 2001.
- The prime factorization of the specified number.
- A 'Comments' section that I will fill up as I find time.
- The Inc(lude)Checkboxes: These boxes allow you to include or exclude a word from the 'Total' sum displayed at the top
of the 'Original Text' table. The checkbox beside the total at the top toggles all the buttons on and off, so you don't
have to select them individually. The Total is a hyperlink that will exectute the 'Search By Gematria' function.
- Qere/Kethiv Radio Buttons: These buttons toggle between the Qere and Kethiv textual variations found in the
Hebrew text. They only appear when needed.
Please send your comments, questions, suggests, and reports of any bugs or typos to Richard@BibleWheel.com.
Questions? Comments? Join the discussion on the Bible Wheel Forum!
|Copyright © 2014 Richard Amiel McGough All Rights Reserved