The Isaiah-Bible Coincidence Debunked

MERE COINCIDENCE is the primary “evidence” that convinces most people of the truth of such religious beliefs as “God answers prayers” and “prophecies have been fulfilled” and “God designed the Bible.” Any random coincidence that “confirms” what one wants to believe is accepted as “evidence” while everything else is ignored. Years of habitual magical thinking, accepting mere coincidences as evidence, leads to strong delusions. That’s why people believe weird things like Astrology, Tarot, Numerology, and the Bible Wheel.

The Isaiah-Bible Correlation is another such coincidence that I presented as strong evidence that “confirmed” the exact order and content of the books of the Protestant Bible. Many Christians have noted that the 66 chapters of Isaiah naturally divide into groups of 39 and 27, just like the 66 books of the Bible naturally divide into 39 chapters of the Old Testament and 27 of the New. I independently noticed this in 1993. For more than a decade I made it a habit to always check for any correlation with Isaiah when studying the Bible. Over time, I accumulated enough “connections” to convince me that it could not have happened by chance. Did I have any actual statistical data? No. All I had was “intuition” based on “obvious connections” and, of course, the presupposition that the Bible was designed by God.

The Isaiah-Bible Correlation was one of my primary lines of evidence that God had designed the Bible. Here is how I introduced it on my old site (complete with sweeping over-the-top claims, as was typical of my style back then):

The Book of Isaiah is distinguished from all books of the Bible in that it, and it alone, was designed in complete accordance with the full pattern of the Wheel, from Aleph to Tav. With its sixty-six chapters forming a one-to-one correspondence with the sixty-six books of the Bible, Isaiah presents a complete image of the Bible within the Bible. Though the resolution of the inner image is low in various places, there are so many points of spectacular supernatural integration that the overall pattern of the Bible is simply unmistakable. This idea is not new. Many previous authors have acknowledged the relation between Isaiah and the Bible. Consider these words from the Introduction to Isaiah found in Thomas Nelson’s New King James Version:

Isaiah is like a miniature Bible. The first thirty-nine chapters (like the thirty-nine books of the Old Testament) are filled with judgment upon immoral idolatrous men. Judah has sinned; the surrounding nations have sinned; the whole earth has sinned. Judgment must come, for God cannot allow such blatant sin to go unpunished forever. But the final twenty-seven chapters (like the twenty-seven books of the New Testament) declare a message of hope. The Messiah is coming as a Savior and a Sovereign to bear a cross and to wear a crown.

Outside of the context of the Wheel, many, if not most, biblical students have been inclined to view this as nothing more than an interesting coincidence, a bit of Bible trivia, or perhaps a happy accident that lends itself as a natural mnemonic device to aid the memorization of Scripture. Even those who saw it as evidence of God’s design typically lacked the tools needed to justify such an obviously extravagant claim to the skeptical believer, let alone the stiff-necked unbeliever. But within the context of the Wheel, where one becomes accustomed to perceiving what has long been believed, this “coincidence” is unveiled as yet another glorious witness to the majesty of God’s infinite wisdom.

There is good reason most “biblical students” would reject this as mere coincidence, since it is common knowledge that the chapter breaks were not added until the Middle Ages. But that didn’t deter me because I believed that God continued acting “behind the scenes” to guide the development of his Bible.

There really are some striking coincidences that lend credence to the idea of the Isaiah-Bible Correlation. The problem is that such coincidences could be found no matter what order of books is used, and those who follow alternate patterns become just as convinced by their “connections” as I was by mine. Case in point: About five years ago I was contacted by a Dr. Robert Tippie who had come up with his own version of the Isaiah-Bible Correlation, which he presents on his page called The Isaiah Connection. He followed the order of books that Ernest L. Martin used when he created his novel sevenfold symmetrical pattern that was supposed to be the “original Bible restored.” For the Old Testament, he followed the order of the Tanakh, and for the New he followed the “manuscript order” in which the catholic epistles precede the Pauline. I discussed Martin’s pattern as an alternate to the Bible Wheel in my article Patternicity on Steroids. Here it is again:

restoredbible

Here is how Dr. Tippie explains the significance his Isaiah Connection:

The Old Testament prophetic book of Isaiah, with its 66 chapters, is a microcosm of the whole Bible with its 66 books. There is a definite, direct, one-to-one correspondence between each chapter of Isaiah and each book of the Bible. This is an amazing, if indirect, proof, of the sovreignty [sic] of God and the superintendence of His Spirit over the whole of Scripture. Written by different authors, in different languages, in different cultures at different times, it is incredible that this relationship exists between the book of Isaiah, and the whole of the Bible.

This Isaiah connection is a strong evidence for the divine inspiration of the Bible, and the completeness and authenticity of the received canon. The Isiaiah [sic] connection affirms that the Apocrypha is indeed, apocryphal! The omnipotent foreknowledge of God in history is demonstrated by this connection. While Isaiah, when he wrote, was largely addressing the real-life situations and people of his day, God was purposing that His words through Isaiah would serve a larger aim. Isn’t this always the way with God?

The sequential order of Bible books which must be followed for a perfect match with Isaiah chapters has profound implications. It will be noted that the order in our English Bibles is NOT the order confirmed by the Isaiah connection. The order for the Old Testament books is that found in the Hebrew Bible, which is the original order.

Dr. Tippie was not alone in his conviction that the Isaiah Connection proved Martin’s pattern was correct as opposed to the traditional pattern of the Protestant Bible. Another Bible teacher, who runs a blog called Gilbert and Friends, follows the same pattern as Tippie and Martin, and has this to say about its significance (source):

Isaiah is “the Book” that is a witness to what Books belong in the Bible and their proper order of occurrences. … [It is the] perfect template that God has given to compare as to authenticity regarding authorship by God the Almighty. [It is] proof positive that the Bible is the work of only one Author, who is God Himself.

There is no need to go through the details of the contradictory correlations since there is no objective standard by which to decide between them. The fact that devout believers could convince themselves of “supernatural design” using contradictory sequences of books is all we need to conclude the whole business is nothing but cherry-picking and confirmation bias (which was obvious to most informed people anyway).

These examples are particularly interesting to me because I always believed that my Isaiah-Bible Correlation was confirmation of the order of books in the Protestant canon which was the foundation of the Bible Wheel. That claim fails because the same thing can be said about Tippie’s “Isaiah Connection” being a confirmation of the order of books Martin used to create his “sevenfold symmetric” pattern that was integrated with Aleph and Tav, just like the Bible Wheel. And so we have another set of examples of believers finding “proof” of divine design using entirely contrary patterns. And so we see the critics were correct. Such patterns can be found in anything. There is no reason to believe they have any significance at all.

This is very important because the sense of “mutual confirmation” gives excessive weight to otherwise weak coincidences, making it seem impossible that they could happen by chance. But here we have two contradictory patterns (Bible Wheel vs. Martin’s Restored Bible) that are both “confirmed” by contradictory correlations with Isaiah. Things like this really help free my mind, as explained in my article Patternicity on Steroids:

One of the most effective ways I have found to “break the spell” of patternicity is to compare my patterns with contrary patterns promoted by other believers. Like the story of The Three Christs of Ypsilanti in which psychiatrist Milton Rokeach brought together three men who each claimed to be Jesus Christ and confronted them with one another’s conflicting claims, bringing myself face to face with similar but contrary claims helps me see that mine were not really different than theirs, especially when theirs strike me as obviously false and easy to refute (which they usually do, since they are not, after all, my patterns!). And so I free myself.

And so I free myself!

This entry was posted in Bible Wheel, Debunking Myself. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

23 Comments

1. Jack
    Posted November 2, 2014 at 6:03 pm | Permalink

Man who who debunked own theory proved wrong

A 4th-century Greek manuscript has been discovered at Chartres Cathedral in France. The manuscript contains a drawing of what appears to be a rolled-up scroll, with the names of the books of the Bible written in concentric circles inside.

An archaeologist explained: “The oldest Bibles, all the way back to the Torah, were written on scrolls. As new books were added through the centuries, the concept of the Bible as a scroll remained. This manuscript is an important artifact that sheds new light on the history of the early church.”

The manuscript is being auctioned by Sotheby’s for a starting bid of $200,000.

2. Posted November 2, 2014 at 6:55 pm | Permalink

I Googled around and could not find the manuscript. Do you have a link to substantiate your claim?

3. Jack
    Posted November 2, 2014 at 7:00 pm | Permalink

Sorry I really did not mean to deceive you or waste your time. I wrote that article as a satire. My point is that your idea is not so far-fetched. It might even be true, who knows.

4. Posted November 2, 2014 at 7:02 pm | Permalink

Well that’s weird. Thanks for clearing it up.

5. Posted November 2, 2014 at 7:05 pm | Permalink

I agree it is not “far fetched” – mystic folks have been obsessively putting things in circles and filling them with symbols for thousands of years. But there is no reason to think that either the Protestant or the Catholic Bible Wheels were deliberately designed. Neither group mentions any such thing, and the history of the development of the canon suggests no such thing.

6. MUPPALLA YESUDAS
    Posted November 3, 2014 at 1:01 am | Permalink

I am astonished by seeing this Bible Wheel. Amazed. The Almighty Lord has given greatest knowledge to you.I don’t know how much time takes for me to follow this truths. any how, I am praising LORD.

7. tracy fyler
    Posted November 9, 2014 at 3:50 pm | Permalink

Ultimate Assertion” by Vernon Jenkins, If you desire purity and simplicity read “The Ultimate Intention” by DeVern Fromke which starts with the question, what
    was His plan if man had not missed the mark (sinned) ? Ps.the mark being His Glorious partnership…….Since you study sciences ,The Two Trees are in ths center of our garden,name something that does not revolve around a center?

8. Posted November 9, 2014 at 4:07 pm | Permalink

Don’t know much about bible wheel,am curious what particular faith did you abandon? Faith in a formula? If you seek truth which changes not, try “The Ultimate Assertion” by Vernon Jenkins,

The faith that I rejected is the traditional Christian faith that I used to hold. Here is how I used to describe the faith I no longer believe:

Praise God, I am a man saved by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesian 2:8). I am a non-denominational blood-bought Bible-believing Trinitarian Christian. I believe that the true “faith which was once delivered unto the saints” (Jude 3) is well stated in the early creeds of the church that Christ founded,

What makes you think I lost faith in a “formula”? I am guessing you are referring to the Bible Wheel, but that has nothing to do with my faith per se. I was a believer before I discovered it, and I quit the faith while still believing it was valid. It took me three full years after debunking the Bible before I had the clarity of mind to debunk the Bible Wheel.

As for Vernon Jenkins’ work. That’s nothing new. I have been familiar with it for well over a decade, and expanded upon it quite a bit with my own research. See for example my work on Genesis 1:1 here.

As for DeVern Fromke, is there anything he says that I could not have learned from two decades of serious Bible study as a believer? If so, please share it.

I don’t follow your point. Are you suggesting that the two trees represent the Axis Mundi (Axis of the World) about which it turns? That idea is common in ancient mythology.

9. tracy fyler
    Posted November 10, 2014 at 12:04 am | Permalink

Concerning faith, it is written, when the son of man comes, shall he find faith on the earth?so in jn.7:17 yielding our will to comply with His will, increases faith,thus we shall know,trust, rely upon Him who can not lie. Also it’s written in the end times almost the very elect would be deceived, notice corresponding corruption in 5/7 parables concerning the Kingdom of God in Matt. 13, (last parable http://www.rev.13:17 you suppose, I am come to give peace on earth?I tell you, No;but rather division) ,in sequence with 5/7 Corruptions in the churches in rev.2+3 (with nothing good to say about last church,which is rich and in need of nothing) , So now faith is I Am that I Am,am i my brothers keeper greatest of all is he who is servant to all …..HAS {past tense,already} given unto us all things that pertain to life and godliness 2pet.1:2-4….many exceedingly great and precious promises…
    having escaped the corruption that is in the world thru lust….add to your faith …

So as the age of deceit is engrossing the world, apostasy grows in churches! As It is written in numerous warnings throughout bible
    So faith is our response to His ability phil.4:13 1jn.4:4
    Adding I Am to am i jn.5:19,30
    am i willing, am i available
    I Am your shield and exceeding great reward, The Resurrection and The Life,
    Way,Truth,Enabler, In Spirit ration,Wisdom,
    Very present help in time of need!
    2cor.3:5
    Thus The Word of God is author and finisher of our faith ,saying as The Father has sent me so send I you…jn.14:20 you shall know

10. tracy fyler
    Posted November 10, 2014 at 1:36 am | Permalink

From subatomic to solar to galatic to intergalactic all revolve around their centers and ultimately Center of all centers[ throne ] thus all things are related as they respond to the Ultimate, as all problems are spiritual and deal with relationship,Tree of Life ,God Tree of Knowledge, Mammom…humility 1 cor.4:7\
    Pride pro.13:10…. NASA confirms galaxies revolve around black holes,(open ended metallic spinning drums) guess matter to energy converters or reducing to smaller than 10 to the -23 cm. dimensions,singularity, (perhaps vibrational strings?) heb.1:3,11:3 center of earth (topically) israel center of is.jerusalem,center temple mount, center temple center holies of holies center ark (mercy seat) center two tablets of The Law,golden pot of manna,arrons rod that budded
    Alas the way,instruction, law the truth principle food and the resurrected life
    Centering around the revelation of christ in us the hope of gloriously revealing multidimensional aspects His Wisdom Virtue Glory ultimately all centering back to The Father being All in all,read where we are to command God isaiah 45:11 to fulfill gen.1:26 How wonderful is the Bride, a temple for The Spirit wisdom feminine? A bride for The Son,A family for The Father expressing the exceeding riches of his grace,the law being spiritual to bring us to humility is not thinking less about ourselves but thinking about ourselves less,the trinity honoring the other above oneself,hmmm only the beginning of His Story …
    Ps.earths axis rectified during rapid evaporation of seas forming spherical dome of ice crystals beyond exosphere,and what is this the days will need to be shortened else none should no flesh be saved matt.24:21,22 gen.10:25,seal six great earthquake. …rev.8:12,16:8 law of angular motion in contraction of center of gravity will study your questions

11. Posted November 10, 2014 at 9:48 am | Permalink

You say he cannot lie, and yet he said that he was coming “soon” because the time was “at hand” two thousand years ago. If his words are not false, they are meaningless. Either way, he did not speak truth.

How then can you say that he “cannot lie”? Are you merely repeating what you read in a book, or is there substance to your words that I cannot see?

12. Posted May 18, 2015 at 11:08 am | Permalink

To learn the true reality of God:

Click on this website: https://lrn.cc/6QE

Thanks in advance!

13. Sandy Armstrong
    Posted October 20, 2015 at 1:35 pm | Permalink

You started smoking DMT and thought that Demon would not confuse your thinking. Count the years to Abraham from Adam they are 1948 years. Count from Christ to the rebirth of Israel 1948 years. You have become a fool.

14. Sandy Armstrong
    Posted October 20, 2015 at 1:37 pm | Permalink

Thank you for one of the greatest books ever written. Bible Wheel. is Awesome. Debunking yourself must have taken a lot of drugs.

15. Posted October 20, 2015 at 5:46 pm | Permalink

Ha! That’s funny Sandy, but the truth is I have never smoked DMT.

And no one knows if Adam, Abraham, or Christ even existed, let alone the exact dates of their presumed births. But even if the Bible could be trusted, it doesn’t give enough information to justify your silly little pattern because it only states the age of the father at the time of the birth of the son. It doesn’t say how many months past the father’s birthday. Maybe one month, maybe eleven months. On average, the date would be off by six months with each generation so after 20 generations you have an uncertainty of 10 years. And besides that, Luke directly contradicts the genealogy in Genesis by adding an extra Cainan! And as if that were not enough, it is almost universally recognized that Christ, if he was born at all, was probably born no later than 4 BCE so it would have been at least 1952 years before the formation of the modern secular state of Israel.

Talk about someone becoming a fool! LOL. Get a mirror. There is not one word of verifiable truth in your comment.

16. Posted October 20, 2015 at 5:54 pm | Permalink

I’m guessing the only reason you think the Bible Wheel was one of the greatest books is because you think it confirms the Bible. That’s called “confirmation bias.” It, along with other cognitive errors like selection bias (cherry picking) explains how people delude themselves about things like answered prayer, fulfilled prophecies, the face of Jesus on burnt toast, supernatural patterns in the Bible and other claptrap. You would have understood this if you had read my articles about debunking myself before commenting. Even the Bible says it is foolish to answer before listening. (Proverbs 18:13)

17. David
    Posted May 2, 2016 at 11:51 pm | Permalink

Hi RA and Lovely Lady to your left,

So why Greatful Dead? It’s not a strange trip, stranger yet would be if you did drugs and came up with
    the BW!
    Obviously the smoke you are in is His Shekinah, One that secures you and yours a next life after this
    one wears out. Being an old head I thought God was really inside me, but now … I know for sure He
    really is! The BW has and does still captivate my mind, not for the facts as much as the beauty God gives us in getting lost in His Word.
    Three years ago, this August, I ended my 38+ years in EDP, ADP, DP, MIS, IS, IT… and retired to an apartment in Clearwater Florida. Yes, I believe and if you and yours have, it can be easy to deny Him and even easier to step back into His light, look at Peter. Remember the cartoon with the angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other? It seems strange at first, but it’s really true. The real problem however is how much time do we have before our program gets cancelled? You know the scenario, lights blinking, tapes moving (or even worse, no lights, no action) just hanging around in space.
    How long do we get to run, before we’re cancelled? Any idea … genetics, past ancestry, adaptogenics,,
    healing plants, Life Extension …
    I can’t for the life of me understand why someone wants to give up something that only requires
    Faith.
    My Dad used to say, “It doesn’t matter what it costs if it works And it doesn’t matter what it costs if it doesn’t”
    If it isn’t true, what have you lost? If it is true look what you’ve gained!
    Eternity is a mighty-long-time to spend wishing you could regain the chance!!!

Believe me, once you’ve seen the Kingdom, the Light, One like the Son of Man and God the Father and Spirit you’ll be on-board like me.

Everything that’s in the Word is the Way the Truth and the Life and the Light …
    No-one comes to the Father and Spirit except through the Son.
    When Y: ) : )U TOO start communicating with Them, you’ll never be the same!

David
    A son in Christ Jesus

18. Posted May 3, 2016 at 6:25 am | Permalink

Hey there David,

I appreciate your comments. But your reasons don’t make sense to me because they could be said by any other religious group. For example:

“I can’t for the life of me understand why someone wants to give up Islam that only requires Faith.”

“If Islam isn’t true, what have you lost by believing in it?”

As for “seeing the light” – I’ve been there, done that. The problem is that the “light” you see is all in your head. This should be pretty obvious since you can’t show it to anyone else. It is subjective, not objective.

You say everything in the Word is Truth? I agree there are some wonderful truths to be found in the old book, but to say it is all “true” strikes me as demonstrably false. And there is much that certainly is not “good” in any sense of the word. E.g. the genocide commanded by God, the sexism established in the law, the institution of perpetual slavery, and all the ancient mythological cosmology that is presented as “the truth.”

I used to believe that I was “communicating” with God through prayer. I finally realized it was all in my own head and that I was alone, talking to myself. I see no reason to believe there is any god, and many reasons to believe that most people who believe there is are simply deluding themselves. This should be obvious since people are convinced about the reality of contrary gods and religions like Islam, Hinduism, Mormonism, and all the thousands of varieties of Christianity. They all make claims like yours. I see no reason to believe any of them.

Thanks again for taking time to comment.

Richard

19. David
    Posted May 4, 2016 at 3:26 am | Permalink

Hi Richard,
    Thanks for the quick reply!

I read your letter over and tried your thoughts out for myself.
    I guess after being in this solution set as long as I have, it would be going against myself
    if I changed direction, other than through thought. For as long as I can remember I’ve been
    able to accomplish anything as long as I first spoke it into existence. That’s why each day,
    I start by sitting and talking to Jesus Christ. Life is more than use of what works best, I found
    the best decisions require a “above and beyond” relationship that I have not been able to
    find on this earth. We’re having a lightning storm here which reminded me of when I was struck
    by lightning. I found myself in a white cloud, trying to comprehend what was happening. I know
    I was trying to sense my body with my hands, trying to see my hands, torso, legs and then I
    realized and thought to myself! Woe, what is this… I squatted down and began a slow ~180 turn.
    All this I have never forgotten, but how could I prove it to anyone. That’s the relationship I have
    with Jesus Christ, it can’t be proven but just like this storm outside, I’m always reminded by Him
    what He has done for me. I had to shut the sliding door the rain started coming in …
    I’m on the 7th floor and I’ve got my desk right at the door to the balcony, Ahhhh the fresh air …
    and Sealed with the Sign of the Cross, excellent work!!!
    However, Aleph Tav: The Key to the Kingdoms is Extraordinary … But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God IS COME unto you.
    I haven’t any insights yet but it came in at a very interesting point of a multidimensional compression algorithm I’ve been working on. The storm has ended and it’s time for bed ZZZzzzz…..

David
    A son in Christ Jesus

If it works, why fix it …

20. Posted May 4, 2016 at 5:29 pm | Permalink

Hi Richard,
    Thanks for the quick reply!

I read your letter over and tried your thoughts out for myself.
    I start by sitting and talking to Jesus Christ.

Hey there David,

I also wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your work, ie. The Capstone Signature of God’s Word and Sealed with the Sign of the Cross, excellent work!!!

I understand how you could be impressed by the information in those articles. I certainly was impressed by it when I wrote it. But not so much anymore. Have you read any of my debunking articles? If you still think my work is valid then you should be able to show how my debunking myself failed.

If it works, why fix it …

It don’t work. That’s why I quit it.

Great chatting!

Richard

21. David
    Posted May 7, 2016 at 1:12 pm | Permalink

Hi Richard,

First, it’s great chatting with one who has gone your distance in Jesus Christ!

Second, I AM a son in Christ Jesus!
    [I’m glad the conversation is continuing. What kind of things are you talking about when you say that you’ve “been able to accomplish anything”? Can you heal the sick? Raise the dead? Feed 5000 starving children with a loaf of bread?]
    You remember the song that goes “Heal the sick, Raise the dead, make the little girls talk out-of-their-heads … I’m the one, the one they now call “a rising son”!
    I used to sing that with my group as a Christian, born again by His blood.
    But didn’t understand the little girls talking out-of-their-heads didn’t ALL have to be mine.
    You see how satin deceives us into believing “greed” in every form is OK.

A quick side note! I grew up in Arlington Heights, Illinois. My group the SINceres [later, The Lads]
    Played backup for Buckinghams [later Chicago] … I met Ted Nugent at a practice session when
    our drummer was auditioning with Ted for the Amboy Dukes [earlier known as the Shadows of Night].
    In fact the song Journey to the Center of your Mind [as I recall, Teds riffs were actually from a song called "Sock it in my Mug"]. Played many places, did many things and I’m still ALIVE! <— That was my Bin-Dared-Dun-Dat, in 5 lines!

Still ALIVE, Yes because Jesus Christ neither left me nor forsook me the whole time !!!
    Here I AM at 67[same as my High School graduation year] and God has not only taken me
    back, I AM now His again and working for Him FULL TIME!!!

I have Transcribed two books for Him and I AM working on the third which He has named
    " The Resurrection Gospel ". Yes, He brought me back [Why? Because He already bought
    me with His blood] and showed me how to attain anything I AM interested in, that meets
    with His Father and Spirits approval.

NOW !!! For some examples …
    The Lightning was a fore taste of Glory Devine [connection Heaven and Earth]
    RECENT … Jot and tittle, sound familiar, YEP … from your work He wanted me to include
    EVERYTHING concerning completion of His Words to … , did you guess it, every
    jot and tittle. Soooo … in steps the BW

Oh, and when I first began researching the BW you weren't Debunking IT !
    Not strange to me! That's how He works [He knows the END FROM THE BEGINNING].
    I AM going to present a real to life example of the Impossible! If I wrote more, as John
    has said, Not even ALL the books that could be written could hold ALL He has done …
    JUST FOR ME!!!

Here are some of the things I've asked God for and gotten:
    For starters my Associate of Science, Associate of Arts degrees were completely paid for.
    I AM a member of MENSA.
    My sons are PhDs with multiple undergraduate degrees, also ALL paid for.
    They both joined the service as I asked and served in combat [I AM vowed to God for this].
    I received my Naturopathic License and Registration from the Department of Heath, Wash., D.C.
    ( the list could go on but knowing why each one was given and for what, is really a miracle ).

FIRST : The environment is Household International, that is HFC / Beneficial Bank.
    They were a Sub-Prime lender that was purchased by HSBC / Hong Kong Banking
    Corporation (this was announced officially at the end of 2004).

SECOND : I was the very last person of over 300 interviewed by the Directors of
    Household for a Software Position. I had to wait 6 hours to be seen and I was the
    only one there on the last day for interviews. The person who interviewed me was
    the top Director and the CIOs pick every year for Best Director. He was one of 5
    who started ALL (Approx. 5000 world wide) the computer installations from Day-One
    of Household. (he wrote or designed) most of the software that Household was built-on.

He drilled on me for the next 4 hours [ALL the above systems I was later given as my first
    step to explain How, When, by What and Why... it ALL worked! at my 3 month review].

At the end of the interview he said to me, " I'll give you $15,000.00 to come on board ".
    I sat still until God spoke in me, " Can I think about that ".
    He said, " Sure, what job would you like ", and laid 8 jobs in front of me.
    I again waited on God, " Put me where you need me most ".
    He said, " Great … When would you like to start? ".
    I again waited on God,"When do you want me here?"
    He said, " Tomorrow at 8:00, here at my office."

Soooo …. Jumping ahead : Of course there were plenty of parties and chances
    to meet the other Directors and Team members. The Team consisted of 20 hand
    selected individuals who had a special dinner together to get to know each other.

THIRD : During the 3 months that passed from that interview I was
    given almost every piece of documentation on ALL the systems Household
    owned and were written. I also took every class that was offered about the
    Company.

FOURTH : For my 3 month review the Directors called each member of the
    team in separately and each were given 1 hour to explain the Company
    Systems and Vitals concerning their operation.

FIFTH : Again, I was the last one interviewed!
    I went TOP down through ALL the systems and functions that were met or could-be-met
    with the addition of enhancements to meet company guide lines and HSBC procedures.
    I gave them a rough PLAN on the turn over of processes, ORGANIZATION of procedural
    steps and a time frame based on people requirements to ACTUATE the PLAN.

SIXTH : I was asked to stay by the Director that Hired me and he and I went to his office.
    He said, "Did you think about the offer I made to you when we first met".
    I said, "Yes".
    He said, "What is your response?".
    I said, "Rather than $15,000.00, I would like 15 years with the Company".
    He said," I can OK that!", and we shook hands.
    He then said, "You have done more in three months than I have done in all my time
    I've been with this Company".
    I said, "Thank You, I appreciate that".
    He said, " I have been authorized by my Boss and the Directorship to offer you
    control of the entire project".
    I said, "Thank You, I also appreciate that".
    He said, " What Title do you want? ".
    I thought for a minute and God didn't answer, so I knew He was leaving it up to
    me. So I answered, " Call me 'The General' ".
    He smiled and with a short laugh and a raised hand said,
    " Can I be ' Commander and Chief ' ".
    I said, " Sure !!! "!

That's the short version of just one 3 year segment of my life.
    Many of the people here where I live tell me I should write a
    book about my life …

And I AM, He is the Way the Truth and the Life and Light
    And there is NO WAY TO THE FATHER BUT THROUGH HIM
    ( Period, End, Amen )
    DON'T MISS Y: ): )R CHANCE, B: ): )TH OF Y: ): )U ! ! !

A son in Christ Jesus

David

22. Posted May 9, 2016 at 5:35 pm | Permalink

If the ground work before the miracles wasn’t enough to warrant a phone conversation,
    just let me know!

Hey there David,

If you and yours would like to HEAR OF THE HEALING miracle, let me know!
    I will not broadcast them On-Line. The raising of dead and feeding 5000 I haven’t tried
    but I have raised an injured person with His Power.

Don’t bother! I’ve seen the armies of insane religious zombies flocking to the “healing” carnivals put on by the likes of Benny Hinn, Todd Bentley, and the legions of similar lunatic lying freaks. Here’s a link if you want to know what I’m talking about:

Faith healing is delusional. If it weren’t believers would have emptied the hospitals long ago.

23. David
    Posted May 9, 2016 at 10:32 pm | Permalink

Hi Richard,

[ I can’t say I saw any evidence of any miracles in your story, sorry. People get jobs, have successful sons, survive lighting, and all that no matter what god they believe in. Muslims will tell you stories how Allah saved them just as much as a Hindu can tell you stories of the supernatural powers of his guru. And on and on it goes. From my perspective, I see nothing that would suggest the actual existence of any god. ]

Thanks for the reply,

I was on your Critique, Part 1 – and left a response and read what others had to say.
    But truthfully, if I’m going to talk about a BYTE here, a NIBBLE here or a BIT OR BITS here …
    I’D RATHER BE WRITING CODE …

I’m not one to Judge what others believe, because WHO accept God Himself can make that determination?

For instance, Y: )U and Y: )UR better looking half have a great relationship!
    Viewing Y: ): )UR Fire and Pond on “After Much Laughter” and reading what was said, I can feel
    the warmth that Y: ): )U TW: ): ) have established with each other.

I also believe others do, or try to do the same with the time and under the circumstances they are
    born into. When I read the Bible, I not only read but take notes and reread until ” I AM ” convinced
    what God is saying is alive before me. His presence drives my every waking moment and has added
    a bridge between “What IS and What will BE”. If we ask Him for say a Solution to a problem and we
    receive the Answer, I immediately know that He has supplied it for My Enjoyment and in return I give
    Him the Praise. This reciprocal relationship started before I understood language. It is the sound of laughter of a baby or the sound of waves on a beach, it is the essence of Life in ones self. It cannot
    be separated from It’s creator under whom it was established. How do I know for sure?
    When I was young, I stood in front of a mirror and came in contact with my inner self, the I AM.
    This Spirit of Being had realized It’s presence for the first time. It was separate from the me that
    was my reflection, the physical Self. I remember turning as if to see if there was something behind me.
    When I looked back into the mirror it said in words through my mouth, “some day you will no longer exist, You will run out of time and be gone”. At that point in my existence I realized the first limitation
    I would face continually throughout my Life. I remember walking away from the mirror and thinking,
    ” I AM young with plenty of time before I die. But that feeling of being sure was now a question? ”

Has that question changed from a time limit to a certainty for my existence, Yes!

Now I AM certain my existence will continue from this Self with Life to a new Self with Life.
    How? — By Faith!
    Faith is the Substance of things Hoped for the Essence of things not Seen.
    God’s Word has spoken this And I Believe have Faith with Prayer and await my future home.

David